UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I have a lot of options besides 'Cryborg'

2/13/13 11:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gendai Budo
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was talking to someone at the dojo yesterday:

1. He built up Liz like she is a legend killer.
2. He said Rousey will be out of MMA in two years to do movies.
3. He said there is a lot of hype behind Rousey.

1. I said Liz is good but not title worthy (WMMA talent in the UFC is thinner than UFC HW division).
2. I asked how many movies have featured Judo (there was probably more Judo by James T. Kirk in the original Star Trek series's than anywhere else in entertainment).
3. Rousey may be appealing for WMMA but she isn't appealing for a movie star.
4. The only hype behind Rousey is the UFC, no one else knows who she is outside of MMA and Judo. Phone Post
2/13/13 11:23 AM
KevinMcAllister
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is only one fight that anybody cares to see for the women, and both of them are doing everything in their power to avoid it. Phone Post
2/13/13 11:25 AM
Gendai Budo
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - There is only one fight that anybody cares to see for the women, and both of them are doing everything in their power to avoid it. Phone Post
QFT Phone Post
2/13/13 11:29 AM
jzus14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she has a lot of fghts besides cyborg for sure, rematch with tate, a fight with Sara McMann even marloes coennen.. but cyborg, no one wants to see cyborg fight anyone but ronda! they both need to shut up but yeah ronda has the upper hand and cyborg can shut up or go start a wrestling group with rampage and king mo in TNA lol
2/13/13 11:29 AM
FOX Force Five
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -  There is only one fight that anybody cares to see for the women, and both of them are doing everything in their power to avoid it. Phone Post

Anyone apart from the people who are quite happy to watch Invicta etc etc?
2/13/13 11:35 AM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 

VTFD for being an ignorant and sexist wuss. I would pay a lot of money to see you walk into Ronda's gym, walk up to her and aggressively try to stick your hand in her face.

Props to the thread that had this the other day I forget who

2/13/13 12:47 PM
sgotwalks
1630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see her list of "other options". 

Then I would like to see her revised list of "other options," who are not rematches.

Then I would like to see her list of "other options," who are not rematches that anyone gives a shit to watch.

Then I would like to see her burn the lists and fight motherfucking Cyborg!!

2/13/13 12:57 PM
subwrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gendai Budo -  I was talking to someone at the dojo yesterday:

1. He built up Liz like she is a legend killer.
2. He said Rousey will be out of MMA in two years to do movies.
3. He said there is a lot of hype behind Rousey.

1. I said Liz is good but not title worthy (WMMA talent in the UFC is thinner than UFC HW division).
2. I asked how many movies have featured Judo (there was probably more Judo by James T. Kirk in the original Star Trek series's than anywhere else in entertainment).
3. Rousey may be appealing for WMMA but she isn't appealing for a movie star.
4. The only hype behind Rousey is the UFC, no one else knows who she is outside of MMA and Judo. Phone Post

okaaaaaay...

I guess you really set the record straight
2/13/13 12:59 PM
subwrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm amazed how many of you actually want to see Cyborg fight.

I personally never enjoyed watching her fight.

And Gina did do well to expose Cyborg even in a loss and even though she was basically fighting a man.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.