UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I believe that if Pettis isn't going to stay at 45

2/26/13 7:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude holy fuck. what is with you guys complaining about superfights?! the point is guys having the opportunity to win multiple belts @ different weight classes. if he wins it he drops the strap and returns to his div. goes right back to how it was before only the former champ fights #1 to decide the next champ. just stfu about it and quit ruining fights other people want to see. u want me crying about/ stopping a fight u want to see? ur like a dry snitch or cock block or some shit. ftfd OP
2/26/13 8:28 AM
Standup29
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its really no different than what the FW div is facing if Aldo wins. Both will fight the LW champ with a win. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:12 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standup29 - Its really no different than what the FW div is facing if Aldo wins. Both will fight the LW champ with a win. Phone Post
Makes sense for Aldo to move up with a win. Makes no sense for Pettis to fight for the belt if he's not gonna stay to defend it. Like was already stated, the UFC would never allow someone to be champ in two weight classes at the same time. Phone Post
2/26/13 12:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - dude holy fuck. what is with you guys complaining about superfights?! the point is guys having the opportunity to win multiple belts @ different weight classes. if he wins it he drops the strap and returns to his div. goes right back to how it was before only the former champ fights #1 to decide the next champ. just stfu about it and quit ruining fights other people want to see. u want me crying about/ stopping a fight u want to see? ur like a dry snitch or cock block or some shit. ftfd OP
Don't remember saying I didn't want to see the fight, just felt like it should be a catch weight.. Sorry ur period is so heavy this month. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.