UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: mods.. Question about TOS

2/12/13 10:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/13 11:27 PM

I see lots of threads with blanked out curse words (i.e. mother f******, etc) in the titles and they're no big deal. However for some reason my thread "NICK F****** NEWELL" I started when he won the belt, was deleted and I was told the title was against the TOS. Just curious why mine was deleted and all the others are allowed to stay? I'm not upset, I just think its a silly rule that we can't blank a curse word in the title but we can say shit, piss, fuck, cunt, etc immediately afterwards in the thread..

2/12/13 10:14 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see this type of thread title all the time and they stay up forever Phone Post
2/12/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - I see this type of thread title all the time and they stay up forever Phone Post
Exactly. I just think they should amend this rule from the TOS. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:16 PM
UGCTT_Song2
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

F****n double standards. Phone Post
2/12/13 10:17 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like this Snapple bloke has it out for you Phone Post
2/12/13 10:17 PM
ticker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cock balls

...snatch

2/12/13 10:18 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

OG = OK

UG = No go

On another note, that's very poor form to post a PM in a thread man.

2/12/13 10:23 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be equal in that regards ...

If its not spelled out directly then what's the big deal ? I see it everywhere even in the UG's news page Phone Post
2/12/13 10:25 PM
Tat2tillidie

A few threads down there's one that says ( would a ring girl **** a fat guy ) lmao double standards indeed Phone Post
2/12/13 10:26 PM
SealTeam69
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7 words man, 7 words. -Carlin Phone Post
2/12/13 10:27 PM
Tat2tillidie

Some butthurt people on here I get 2 vd's cause I posted a opinion ... Smh I didn't even freak out or be vulgar towards anyone ... This forum is filled with sandy vaginas that is all Phone Post
2/12/13 11:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

ticker - Cock balls

...snatch

I'm just trying to make a point u don't have to celebrate it. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:26 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Sagiv Lapkin -

OG = OK

UG = No go

U are correct about the PM. My bad. I'll edit the post. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:28 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Tat2tillidie - Some butthurt people on here I get 2 vd's cause I posted a opinion ... Smh I didn't even freak out or be vulgar towards anyone ... This forum is filled with sandy vaginas that is all Phone Post
I got voted down also. Voted u back up one though. Phone Post
2/12/13 11:31 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Tat2tillidie - Should be equal in that regards ...

If its not spelled out directly then what's the big deal ? I see it everywhere even in the UG's news page Phone Post
UG news is a whole other ball game. I've read a few that have some curse words "bleeped" out and the exact same words shown in the same article.. Phone Post
2/13/13 12:08 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

Snapple -

It's been a push lately to keep thread titles with no curse words in them.  It's in the TOS.  Only exception in the UG.  I don't always catch every thread title on the UG.  So if you see any that violate that rule please let me know. 

As for the UG Blog/News I can't control that.  That is at site owners discrestion.

What I seen spelled out as far as I know is words with fuck, asshole, shit, bitch, ect... for thread titles fall into that.  Not sure about snatch or piss.  It hasn't been spelled out exactly every curse word out there that would be considered moderatable in thread titles. 

It's nothing against you personally,  if any thread titles outside of the OG and OG after dark fall into that catergory of being against TOS people PM my self of one of the othere admins as some times were not on here all the time and may miss it. 

I appologize if you felt you were being singled out.  That wasn't my intention and it's nothing against you personally. 

I appreciate the response and wasn't implying I felt singled out, I just don't understand how one could be allowed in the OG but not the UG. They're both accessible to all users. What are the grounds for making it a no no on the UG? Phone Post
2/13/13 12:22 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/13/13 12:24 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if we're quoting someone who uses profanity?  Hypothetically, could we put "f**k" in the title?

2/13/13 12:26 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin - 

OG = OK

UG = No go

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2131065

Why wasn't this thread deleted? 

2/13/13 12:29 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/13 12:29 AM

Lol^

UG wouldn't dare risk losing a pro fighter, member of the MMA media, or anyone who has a credible voice in the MMA world.

2/13/13 12:30 AM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

What if we're quoting someone who uses profanity?  Hypothetically, could we put "f**k" in the title?

Listen. You're not thinking of the children. What if a child sees that? You want to have the blood of the entire town on your hands, when little Billy sees that swear or implied swear, grabs dad's deer rifle and climbs the water tower?

No. You don't.

2/13/13 12:36 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2129636

UG Blog can't even follow their own rules. Why enforce them? 

2/13/13 12:37 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Lol^

UG wouldn't dare risk losing a pro fighter, member of the MMA media, or anyone who has a credible voice in the MMA world.

Agree, and I don't mind that as long as they admit they're biased

2/13/13 12:55 AM
UGCTT_SidRival

GayGuardMooseSaucy -

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2129636

UG Blog can't even follow their own rules. Why enforce them? 

Hahaha! Good catch fren. Phone Post
2/13/13 12:57 AM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_SidRival -
Tat2tillidie - Some butthurt people on here I get 2 vd's cause I posted a opinion ... Smh I didn't even freak out or be vulgar towards anyone ... This forum is filled with sandy vaginas that is all Phone Post
I got voted down also. Voted u back up one though. Phone Post
Thanks bro ... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.