UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: mods.. Question about TOS

2/13/13 1:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid - Dammit Sid this got my "Would a ring girl **** a fat guy" thread deleted!

Those were answers I needed to know, nomo dry snitchin' homie!
My bad dude. I was pushing for equality for us. Not to get ur thread deleted. I guess equality was achieved though. Just not in the manner which I set out for. All in all I've learned, be careful what u wish for..

Phone Post
2/13/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2129636

UG Blog can't even follow their own rules. Why enforce them? 

Hahaha! Good catch fren. Phone Post
Hahaha and today it's front page news.. Way to go guys.

Phone Post
2/13/13 10:56 AM
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snapple -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
Snapple -

It's been a push lately to keep thread titles with no curse words in them.  It's in the TOS.  Only exception in the UG.  I don't always catch every thread title on the UG.  So if you see any that violate that rule please let me know. 

As for the UG Blog/News I can't control that.  That is at site owners discrestion.

What I seen spelled out as far as I know is words with fuck, asshole, shit, bitch, ect... for thread titles fall into that.  Not sure about snatch or piss.  It hasn't been spelled out exactly every curse word out there that would be considered moderatable in thread titles. 

It's nothing against you personally,  if any thread titles outside of the OG and OG after dark fall into that catergory of being against TOS people PM my self of one of the othere admins as some times were not on here all the time and may miss it. 

I appologize if you felt you were being singled out.  That wasn't my intention and it's nothing against you personally. 

I appreciate the response and wasn't implying I felt singled out, I just don't understand how one could be allowed in the OG but not the UG. They're both accessible to all users. What are the grounds for making it a no no on the UG? Phone Post

From what I was told from higher admin is that the OG is more of "almost" anything goes and so that stuff is allowed there.  Where the UG is trying to be made more family friendly. 

I would never bring my family to this site, any site that perpetuates posting sex videos of chicks that didn't consent to the video being posted is not family friendly. Phone Post
2/13/13 11:01 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
2074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

Of course you're gonna be able to find instances where that's happening. Why? Because mods can't be everywhere at once.

OP you seem butthurt, and you're being a real dick about it IMO. First by posting a PRIVATE message, and now by harping on each instance you see and gloating. If you really wanted to help, you could PM a mod when you see something actionable. But you don't want to help, you want to lash out.

Snapple did the right thing, but he can only mod what he sees and he can't see everything at once.

2/13/13 12:17 PM
Believe in the Power of One
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/13/13 1:43 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv, why is there selective modding when it comes to masking swears on the UG? The UG currently has one on the front page from Mike Swick, the UG Blog did one about a ko in Alaska, but it seems that when members make a thread masking a swear then the rules are enforced. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:12 PM
ticker
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
ticker - Cock balls

...snatch

I'm just trying to make a point u don't have to celebrate it. Phone Post

That was my favorite line in the movie.
2/13/13 2:41 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

ticker -
UGCTT_SidRival - 
ticker - Cock balls

...snatch

I'm just trying to make a point u don't have to celebrate it. Phone Post

That was my favorite line in the movie.
Love that flick Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.