UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Worst game plans... that actually paid off

2/14/13 5:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I'm Dyxeslic
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy who triangled wagnney fabianno?
2/14/13 5:31 PM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^Mac semerizens(sp?)
2/14/13 5:39 PM
CMX
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz vs Lawler seemed like an especially bad move as it wasnt to far removed from his jeremy jackson fight Phone Post
2/14/13 5:41 PM
Oontyex
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit v Diaz, who would have thought running away for 15min could win you a title Phone Post
2/14/13 6:01 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of Nick Diaz's fights seemed that way in the past.
2/14/13 6:08 PM
CemetaryKick
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Russow/Duffee?
2/14/13 6:19 PM
Slapsymaxi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Gonzaga's only chance to win is to shoot for a takedown immediately!"

- everyone with a brain Phone Post
2/14/13 6:20 PM
Tylervic
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slapsymaxi - "Gonzaga's only chance to win is to shoot for a takedown immediately!"

- everyone with a brain Phone Post
This Phone Post
2/14/13 6:29 PM
dhughes
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keahi60 - 
Shoguns Shorts - Dan Henderson, UFC 100. Chase Bisping around with my right hand cocked back at my eye and throw the overhand right as hard as I can over and over Phone Post
This made me laugh. Phone Post

"I'm gonna punch you with this fist right in your face so goddman hard. Come here and take it!"

He telegraphed that punch 4 months in advance.
2/14/13 6:38 PM
BRUCEYI
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonzaga KOing Cro cop Phone Post
2/14/13 8:13 PM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Wiman vs Paul Sass Phone Post
2/14/13 8:17 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ram Rod -  Belcher staying on the ground with Paul Harris Phone Post

Yeah, came in to say this. Made me a fan of Belcher.

2/14/13 8:23 PM
YousHerName
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe O'Brien - Rani Yahya vs. Mark Hominick
Haha i always reference how funny Rani's relentless takedowns were Phone Post
2/14/13 8:28 PM
Taz Styles
3518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edgar vs Penn, I thought Penn would have had the better boxing.

Fedor standing with Cro cop and fighting Big Nog's guard.

Sakuraba fighting the Gracie's on the ground.
2/14/13 8:35 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - 
Keahi60 - 
Shoguns Shorts - Dan Henderson, UFC 100. Chase Bisping around with my right hand cocked back at my eye and throw the overhand right as hard as I can over and over Phone Post

"I'm gonna punch you with this fist right in your face so goddman hard. Come here and take it!"

It's pretty sad when that's the only thing he's capable of doing.

Henderson wouldn't stand a chance against Bisping today without his precious TRT.

2/14/13 9:21 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem vs Werdum.

Werdum decided to mount a standing offense against the Reem, and defend himself by falling flat on his ass anytime Overeem threw a strike. It was a very strange strategy that kept his head on his shoulders for three rounds and swayed the opinions of many to believe he won the fight, and even that he was a better striker than Overeem. While Werdum did not win the fight, you could say it "paid off" in terms of surviving a fight against a guy who was considered very dangerous at the time, and in winning himself some fan appeal.

2/14/13 9:24 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 
dhughes - 
Keahi60 - 

Henderson wouldn't stand a chance against Bisping today without his precious TRT.

Ah... the yodeling war cries rise from Bispings nutsack once more.

2/14/13 9:38 PM
dhughes
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
dhughes - 
Keahi60 - 

Say what you want about me but please don't drag Yellow through the mud. Have you ever known who you were before you were born or who you are after you die? Yellow, he knows.

Respect.
2/14/13 9:49 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL

dhughes - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
dhughes - 
Keahi60 - 

Say what you want about me but please don't drag Yellow through the mud. Have you ever known who you were before you were born or who you are after you die? Yellow, he knows.

Respect.

One would be a fool not to respect Yellow. His powers with .gifs, and things even more mystical, are not to be taken lightly. However, he chooses to stand firmly as a member of the vile UKTT and aid them in their quest to regain their former glory (try convincing them they ever lost it in the first place and you will see how vile they get!). As we are all aware since 9/11 we live in a "With us or against us" world, which gives me no choice but to confront any member of the UKTT on the battle of "who is right on the internet", despite what respectable qualities they have chosen to tarnish with their association with that league of delusional gentlemen.

2/14/13 9:55 PM
WidowMaker187
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/14/13 9:55 PM
Boetsch > Okami

If I remember right he took a pretty good beating on the feet leading up to the 3rd round wild man KO.
2/14/13 10:00 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

Edited: 02/14/13 10:01 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
dhughes - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
dhughes - 
Keahi60 - 

Respect.

One would be a fool not to respect Yellow. His powers with .gifs, and things even more mystical, are not to be taken lightly. However, he chooses to stand firmly as a member of the vile UKTT and aid them in their quest to regain their former glory (try convincing them they ever lost it in the first place and you will see how vile they get!). As we are all aware since 9/11 we live in a "With us or against us" world, which gives me no choice but to confront any member of the UKTT on the battle of "who is right on the internet", despite what respectable qualities they have chosen to tarnish with their association with that league of delusional gentlemen.

The only things I took from your paragraph were:

• "Yellow"
  • "powers"
  • "mystical"
  • "UKTT"
  • "respectable qualities"
  • "gentlemen"
Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your support, have a nice day ol chap.

EDIT:

Also, nice shoes.

2/14/13 10:06 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL

Typical. I bet all you see on Bisping is an english accent and a codpiece.

2/14/13 10:42 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

Typical. I bet all you see on Bisping is an english accent and a codpiece.

I see his soul through his eyes. I see his heart. I also see the future and that's why I'm with the UKTT.

2/14/13 11:00 PM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir vs Big Nog 1
Serra vs GSP 1.
Silva vs Cote: By avoiding the fight, he gathered enough strength to use the force and injure Cote.

Henderson vs Diaz/Cerrone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.