UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Olympic wrestling axed for GOLF!!!

2/13/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Otsuka
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with the author of that article. If the Olympics isn't the pinnacle of success in said sport, it shouldn't be in the Olympics. Wrestlers dream of winning olympic gold. As does ribbon dancers. But golf? I'm pretty sure the US Open is WAY more important to a pro-golfer than the olympics will ever be.
2/13/13 2:13 PM
canuck34
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Otsuka - I agree with the author of that article. If the Olympics isn't the pinnacle of success in said sport, it shouldn't be in the Olympics. Wrestlers dream of winning olympic gold. As does ribbon dancers. But golf? I'm pretty sure the US Open is WAY more important to a pro-golfer than the olympics will ever be.
I 100% agree!

Pretty sure that pro tennis players would way rather win Wimbledon or the US Open over the Olympics too. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:44 PM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people claimimg that years of cutting weight is destroying thier hormone production so now they have to juice for the rest of thier lives is NOT helping the sport.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.