UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best Boxing/Muay Thai sparring gloves?

2/13/13 10:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lormpino
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lormpino - War sideburns !!!!!! Phone Post
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sideburns Phone Post
2/13/13 11:02 PM
mclay
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Six Duece no can defend!! Phone Post
2/14/13 4:29 AM
Kobayashi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been hankering after Winning for a long time but they are like Rocking Horse shit in the UK, anyone give an opinion on Fighting Sports? Lonsdale are great but you have to spend as the lower end ones they produce are less than useless, much like Everlast.
I have never seen an MMA brand glove as good as a boxing brand -high price model. Always liked the look of Triumph Heatseekers though but never got to try them. Phone Post
2/14/13 5:36 AM
Ben Saunders
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lormpino - War sideburns !!!!!! Phone Post
We come for blood!

MuAhahaha.... :) Phone Post
2/14/13 9:19 AM
Ryan Shank
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a pair of Lonsdale gloves I use to spar in and love them and haven't had any hand problems since using them. I've used Reyes and they weren't bad, but definitely like my Lonsdale better

2/14/13 7:00 PM
Santino DeFranco
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kobayashi -  Been hankering after Winning for a long time but they are like Rocking Horse shit in the UK, anyone give an opinion on Fighting Sports? Lonsdale are great but you have to spend as the lower end ones they produce are less than useless, much like Everlast.
I have never seen an MMA brand glove as good as a boxing brand -high price model. Always liked the look of Triumph Heatseekers though but never got to try them. Phone Post

Fighting Sports, I believe, is owned by Title. They look a lot like the Winning, but are by no means high quality. They aren't bad, but for the price you could get a much better glove.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.