UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dont post the results in the title

2/13/13 12:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krookedkemp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You just ruined it for people who couldnt watch it live, thanks underground Phone Post
2/13/13 12:57 AM
BenBJJ
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks UG for the cunt-act.
2/13/13 1:17 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krookedkemp - You just ruined it for people who couldnt watch it live, thanks underground Phone Post
Agreed Phone Post
2/13/13 1:44 AM
Krookedkemp

Unwariestpickle - Yeah that's crazy. I mean why the fuck would a site about MMA talk about MMA?

I wouldn't personally put the results in the title but there are thousands of people who use this site. If you were that concerned about it MAYBE you should watch the fights before going on a site where people talk about the results?

Get another box of tampons and tissues and go cry about it somewhere else.
First off. Fuck man, you are a miserable cunt, someone must of done some real emotional damage to you. Second off, i use the mobile app. And its a force of habit to check this like clock work. Also the show doesnt air at the same time every where stupid ass. Why dont you take your comments to a shrink and get some help you gorp. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:59 AM
JitznPound

Krookedkemp -
Unwariestpickle - Yeah that's crazy. I mean why the fuck would a site about MMA talk about MMA?

I wouldn't personally put the results in the title but there are thousands of people who use this site. If you were that concerned about it MAYBE you should watch the fights before going on a site where people talk about the results?

First off. Fuck man, you are a miserable cunt, someone must of done some real emotional damage to you. Second off, i use the mobile app. And its a force of habit to check this like clock work. Also the show doesnt air at the same time every where stupid ass. Why dont you take your comments to a shrink and get some help you gorp. Phone Post
I'm with you bro, I can't go 10 minutes without checking the ug app haha. It really isn't that hard to show some respect for fellow mma fans and NOT post results of fights in the thread title. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:02 AM
KingGo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. How about just tellin people you have the full results, and give it in the story? Phone Post
2/13/13 2:06 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Once again, just lol.

Solution's pretty simple: DON'T COME ON THE UG UNTIL AFTER THE FIGHTS HAPPEN ON YOUR SIDE OF THE PLANET.

It's the UG's job to report MMA news when it happens. It's your job to be a bit smarter and avoid coming on here if you haven't seen it yet.

2/13/13 2:08 AM
Krookedkemp

yellow c0ckahlc -

Once again, just lol.

Solution's pretty simple: DON'T COME ON THE UG UNTIL AFTER THE FIGHTS HAPPEN ON YOUR SIDE OF THE PLANET.

It's the UG's job to report MMA news when it happens. It's your job to be a bit smarter and avoid coming on here if you haven't seen it yet.

It was an accident checking, i was looking to see about wrestling stories and It was the top story. I just don't think it should be the title Phone Post
2/13/13 2:08 AM
Kid Salami
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can handle threads on the UG with spoilers in the title. If not UG News, some other asshole would probably do it anyways. And I also understand its a mma discussion forum. But could you please leave the spoiler out the title Phone Post
2/13/13 2:09 AM
Kid Salami
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Continued...

In the news section. I can't even open the app and get to the OG without seeing the results Phone Post
2/13/13 2:13 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Krookedkemp - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Once again, just lol.

It was an accident checking, i was looking to see about wrestling stories and It was the top story. I just don't think it should be the title Phone Post

Accident or no accident, that should tell you that some way, somehow, you're going to stumble upon the results.

Like I said, use your common sense and just stay off the UG until you know who wins. It isn't hard to do, just be patient and show some restraint.

2/13/13 7:24 AM
bearockbrobama
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brits would consistently post results for TUF Smashes.

If knowing who wins makes you sad, you should be sitting on the couch speaking to someone. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:29 AM
GarlicSauce

Seriously scummy to spoil results. Not everyone can see these live, a lot of us have to wait.
2/13/13 7:59 AM
British101
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r tard -
Krookedkemp -

Phone Post
Yeah every Tuesday ill delete the UG app and reinstall it a few days later, r tard Phone Post
2/13/13 8:33 AM
Got MMAlk

yellow c0ckahlc -
Krookedkemp - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Once again, just lol.

Accident or no accident, that should tell you that some way, somehow, you're going to stumble upon the results.

Like I said, use your common sense and just stay off the UG until you know who wins. It isn't hard to do, just be patient and show some restraint.

Nope, I disagree with this. This assumes that people are thinking about the episode of TUF they missed when they get on The UG. I got in late last night tired as balls went to bed and TUF was the last thing on my mind. Woke up about 30 mins ago and the first thing I do whenever I wake up is take my phone off the charger and check The UG (again TUF on my DVR was not on my mind). It is a habit. The first thing I see...the results in the headline. What is so hard about making the title something along the lines of:

TUF 17: Casey v. Hart Results

? Phone Post
2/13/13 8:52 AM
InvisibleControl

My issue is that this has never happened with TUF from what I remember. I know not to come here after a PPV or card if I wasn't able to catch it live and that's common sense but usually with TUF you come here and it says "episode blah blah results and discussion". I did not expect to come on here this morning and see the outcome of that fight. Sucks man. Phone Post
2/13/13 8:58 AM
Humphrey

Edited: 02/13/13 8:58 AM
you gotta laugh at these dipshits that know a show might have aired somewhere else before they watch it, come here anyway, then get all whiney when they read a spoiler.

pull your head out of your ass and THINK. if your own stupidity causes you to spoil, blame yourself. This forum isn't centered around a timezone

this is ESPECIALLY true for a site that has a crew of people reporting MMA news. it's not only acceptable, it's expected
2/13/13 9:09 AM
Got MMAlk

Virus x - watch the fights before coming on here. why should all the people who watch the fight not talk about it just because a couple of peasants havnt seen it
Not talking about the forums in my case. Talking about the actual UG news post. The forums I get. Phone Post
2/13/13 9:29 AM
Shango Unchained

InvisibleControl -  My issue is that this has never happened with TUF from what I remember. I know not to come here after a PPV or card if I wasn't able to catch it live and that's common sense but usually with TUF you come here and it says "episode blah blah results and discussion". I did not expect to come on here this morning and see the outcome of that fight. Sucks man. Phone Post

Yeh the same thing happened to me i dont expect any threads on the ug to worry bout spoilers in there title everyone knows not to go on wen you havnt seen the recent episode but i was surprised that mma news told the results in title they dont normally do that. ohh well shit happens!
2/13/13 9:47 AM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I too use the app quite a bit. I dvr a lot of stuff like TUF, live UFC and Bellator and all the AXS stuff. Ive had to go 2 or 3 days sometimes without coming on just to avoid spoilers. To put it in the piece is fine, but mabye we could put
spoiler allert in the title. Phone Post
2/13/13 11:08 AM
Sickle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad it wasn't just me that it annoyed. I'm in the UK so I DVR it and watch on a Wednesday but now the result was ruined :/ Phone Post
2/13/13 11:10 AM
Slaughter on Tenth Avenue

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Humphrey - you gotta laugh at these dipshits that know a show might have aired somewhere else before they watch it, come here anyway, then get all whiney when they read a spoiler.

pull your head out of your ass and THINK. if your own stupidity causes you to spoil, blame yourself. This forum isn't centered around a timezone

this is ESPECIALLY true for a site that has a crew of people reporting MMA news. it's not only acceptable, it's expected
Of course it's expected that the results will be on here - learn how to read dickhead. No one is complaining about the results being posted, we're saying don't put the results IN THE ACTUAL FUCKING HEADLINE.

Do you get it now moron? Does it really enhance the reading experience by having the results in the headline? Of course not - for those who've already watched it they know the result anyway so why do they need it in the headline?

Or are you seriously that stupid that you need the UG to remind you of the result in the actual headline so you don't get all lost and upset and shit yourself in the ensuing confusion?

It's like talking to retarded infants around here at times - minus the sympathy. Phone Post

Go back to Sherdog fool, this is a real MMA site, don't come around until you see the show. We can't stop time for one idiot who doesn't know how the internet works....
2/13/13 11:15 AM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys do realize that this is a profit based website. The more clicks they get on things the more money they can make. So they can put whatever the fuck they want in order to get more clicks on their threads. Why would anyone come to a MMA website and expect anything less than MMA results after they happen.

You go to any sports based website or app and you get the scores either live or right after they happen. This concept has been going on for a long time no matter if you DVR'd it or not. So quit bitching about it and don't come here expecting Kirik or UG Blog or any poster to cater to you because you haven't seen it yet. Phone Post
2/13/13 11:24 AM
Got MMAlk

crossfire -
FUTA WON (C) - You guys do realize that this is a profit based website. The more clicks they get on things the more money they can make. So they can put whatever the fuck they want in order to get more clicks on their threads. Why would anyone come to a MMA website and expect anything less than MMA results after they happen.

You go to any sports based website or app and you get the scores either live or right after they happen. This concept has been going on for a long time no matter if you DVR'd it or not. So quit bitching about it and don't come here expecting Kirik or UG Blog or any poster to cater to you because you haven't seen it yet. Phone Post
You fail at your own attempt to explain , wouldn't they get more clicks if the result isn't in the title ? Phone Post
^ Phone Post
2/13/13 11:29 AM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbest complaint I've ever heard. MMA.TV is the premier news source for MMA, of course they will have live results and be discussing said results. Does ESPN or any other news source wait until everyone has seen their football game or baseball game to report or talk about the results?

NO! You can go on any sports forum and talk about results AS THEY HAPPEN. That's the whole point.

LOL at asking an entire forum to adhere to your rules. What's more selfish, asking a forum dedicated to up to date MMA news not to post spoilers, or just keeping yourself off the forum for an hour or two?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.