UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stop spoiling results

2/13/13 1:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kosta8201
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Results have to stop being posted on the title of the news section. Here in Canada, the ultimate fighter plays at midnight. I go check the news and the results are on the title. Just change the title to "Tuf results" or something. Not Hart defeats casey. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:03 AM
Clarence Parents
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It originally said "Collin defeats Hart" .. but they fixed it :*(
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't go to an MMA website and not expect results. I live on the west coast and have to stay off the UG until I watch.

If you really need to post stay in your sub section. Phone Post
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't come to the forum if you don't want to be spoiled.

It's a forum for discussion regarding mma and results, so why shouldn't they be posted? I know this is an obvious troll but still going to bite since I'm from Europe and almost always watch the fights on delay.
2/13/13 1:05 AM
vaginal tear
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r tard - In before "stay off the UG then" mob arrives Phone Post
Missed it by |____________________| that much. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:05 AM
BenBJJ
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Screens on Sunday in Oz. 5 days after shown in US. Cunts.
2/13/13 1:11 AM
ausgepicht

vaginal tear -  Don't go to an MMA website and not expect results. I live on the west coast and have to stay off the UG until I watch.

If you really need to post stay in your sub section. Phone Post

This. Once the event has happened live, all gloves are off. Are we supposed to wait for weeks, months, or years? Is "Fedor beats CroCop" a spoiler then? 

Stay away from the UG if you have an event you don't want to know the result of. Besides....you can still ENJOY the fight knowing the results. How many fights do you rewatch?

2/13/13 1:14 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I live in Alaska and I have always just dealt with it, it's just how it's always been, when you're on the west coast, you don't go on the ug before tape delayed events. I had to stay off the ugh for an entire day so that ufc 70 wouldn't be spoiled. It's much easier for everybody if you just don't come on the ug before things. The world does not accommodate you, you are not entitled to anything, deal with it. Phone Post
2/13/13 1:14 AM
Galanis
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How dumb can you be? Do you NEED to visit these forums when you're waiting to watch a fight only delayed a couple of hours? If there is a Europe card and I can't watch it in the morning, I simply don't go on the UG, ESPN etc. It's not too complicated.

2/13/13 1:15 AM
ausgepicht

Galanis - 

How dumb can you be? Do you NEED to visit these forums when you're waiting to watch a fight only delayed a couple of hours? If there is a Europe card and I can't watch it in the morning, I simply don't go on the UG, ESPN etc. It's not too complicated.

Yep. This. When the European cards happen I just OG.

2/13/13 2:00 AM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

kosta8201 - Results have to stop being posted on the title of the news section. Here in Canada, the ultimate fighter plays at midnight. I go check the news and the results are on the title. Just change the title to "Tuf results" or something. Not Hart defeats casey. Phone Post
I'm in Canada and watch TUF on FX Canada HD at 7pm mountain time(9 eastern,6 pacific).

Why you no watch it with the rest of us? Phone Post
2/13/13 2:02 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Galanis - 

Yep. This. When the European cards happen I just OG.

Well, that's because you're not a moran like the OP.

2/13/13 2:03 AM
AndersonSilvasMoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I check the app so frequently that I instinctively click and ruin shit for myself sometimes - even when I'm consciously trying to avoid it.

That said, you always have to make an effort to avoid Facebook or an MMA site if you really don't want spoilers. Once it's aired, it's gotta be fair game. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:06 AM
the geek
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kosta8201 - Results have to stop being posted on the title of the news section. Here in Canada, the ultimate fighter plays at midnight. I go check the news and the results are on the title. Just change the title to "Tuf results" or something. Not Hart defeats casey. Phone Post
I live in Canada but watch it at 6pm on FX. Do you not have FX? Phone Post
2/13/13 2:13 AM
JimmersonzGlove
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight happened months ago Phone Post
2/13/13 2:13 AM
AndersonSilvasMoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r tard -
AndersonSilvasMoney - I check the app so frequently that I instinctively click and ruin shit for myself sometimes - even when I'm consciously trying to avoid it.

That said, you always have to make an effort to avoid Facebook or an MMA site if you really don't want spoilers. Once it's aired, it's gotta be fair game. Phone Post
Look at Mr Play both sides of the issue fence... Phone Post
Not at all. I totally agree that you can't blame an MMA website for posting results.

I'm just saying that I've done it out of habit and accidentally ruined things for myself - Reem-Bigfoot being the most recent example. It's my dumb fault, though - not the UG'a. Phone Post
2/13/13 2:16 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wait bro Phone Post
2/13/13 6:39 AM
bearockbrobama
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delete this thread.

Faggot OP tucked tail and ran Phone Post
2/13/13 7:02 AM
Nexuscrawlers
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG is for people who watch things live. Just stay away if u don't want spoilers. Or get a proxy and stream it live at home. Phone Post
2/13/13 7:25 AM
bearockbrobama
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Did that tell you a lot? Phone Post
2/13/13 7:28 AM
GarlicSauce

I agree, spoilers in titles should be avoided, banned and destroyed. It's a dick move.
2/13/13 7:30 AM
Letibleu
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/13 7:32 AM

this fight happened before xmas btw, how long are you expecting this to stay a secret?

I do agree not putting it in the title on the front page would be a good thing. Not like this place is known for to the second breaking news anyway, it doesn need the "i said it first" bragging rights.

2/13/13 8:36 AM
Lux Fixxins

You sound like a complete bitch.

I've never seen the 1923 World Series! Don't spoil it for me guys!

I haven't seen it, therefore you should discuss it until I say it's OK! Phone Post
2/13/13 8:57 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Uriah Hall makes it to finalist Phone Post
2/13/13 9:15 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumboldore dies

Bruce Willis is a ghost

it really IS butter Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.