UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Henderson: Knee 100%

2/13/13 1:18 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Henderson was forced to withdraw from the Sept. 1, 2012 event due to a knee injury, and after Jones refused a short notice fight with Chael Sonnen, the card was scrapped.

Since then, Henderson has been rehabbing his knee in anticipation of his UFC 157 bout against former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida. When asked about his knee on the UFC 157 media call, Henderson acknowledged that he might have mishandled the rehab but that he is now confident that he is fully recovered and ready to step into the Octagon to face Machida.

“The knee was very unstable. I didn’t need surgery, but I probably prolonged it a little by trying to go in and train on it, which may or may not have made the healing process a little slower. I know that it’s good now and I can go 100 percent.”

read entire article...

2/13/13 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After losing to Machida, Henderson revealed the reason for his performance:

"It was my knee," said Dan. "It wasn't 100%."

I'm from the future, no big deal.

2/13/13 7:33 AM
OCMikelob
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's what he said 10 days before the coveted UFC 151...how'd that work out? Phone Post
2/13/13 7:46 AM
Big Pookie
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahh... nothing a little TRT won't fix.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.