UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot sponsored by Maserati?

2/15/13 2:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Seems like it's a local luxury car dealership not Maserati.

2/15/13 2:50 AM
xXJayRobXx
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -
DamnSevern - 

speaking of heavyweights and cars

I fucking HATE when American muscle gets "pimped out." 

You don't do that to a Challenger, I don't care how much money you have. That's like putting a 6 inch lift on a Ferrari.

Bad Kongo. Bad.

LOL. All he did was put rims on it. And it's not even a real muscle car, it's a modern day copy of a muscle car. HELAX Phone Post
2/15/13 2:54 AM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's nice, but it's no Bentley.
2/15/13 4:06 AM
razrtyrone

Authority Figure - 
abick23 -  I doubt they gave him that car to keep, probably gave him a free 1 or 2 year lease Phone Post

You think he signed a contract so he could get a car on lease for 2 years? lmao.

No. Just no. He could buy the car at this point. He wouldn't settle on a freaking lease. smh.

And he didn't get a monetary win bonus so it makes more sense that the car is a legit hook up
2/15/13 4:29 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

xXJayRobXx - 
yellow c0ckahlc -
DamnSevern - 

You don't do that to a Challenger, I don't care how much money you have. That's like putting a 6 inch lift on a Ferrari.

Bad Kongo. Bad.

LOL. All he did was put rims on it. And it's not even a real muscle car, it's a modern day copy of a muscle car. HELAX Phone Post

His model may be a copy, but the Challenger itself is still classified as American muscle.

I'll even say the current Challenger model is the closer in appearance to its original counterpart than the Camaro, Charger and Mustang are.

But now, I helax. 

2/15/13 6:12 AM
TZA
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/15/13 7:18 AM
Paul_Blanka_Harris
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man good for him he deserve it .

2/15/13 7:57 AM
dizzguzztn

Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
DamnSevern - 

Bad Kongo. Bad.

American muscle cars have always been tuned and "pimped out". That's apart of our American car history. If they were no modifications to American muscle cars the world of sportscars would be completely different.

Comparing a challenger to a Ferrari. LOL!
2/15/13 8:09 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

dizzguzztn - 
Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
DamnSevern - 

Bad Kongo. Bad.

American muscle cars have always been tuned and "pimped out". That's apart of our American car history. If they were no modifications to American muscle cars the world of sportscars would be completely different.

Comparing a challenger to a Ferrari. LOL!

No one is straight up comparing a Challenger to a Ferrari. I'm comparing the wrongful doing of offbeat modifications. 

You wouldn't put big ass tires on a Ferrari, so you shouldn't ghetto-ize an American muscle car. I saw something like this on the road two weeks ago, and almost cried:

Granted, Dodge missed the mark with their remake of a classic, but this is just atrocious.

I'm happy for Kongo, though. God knows I'd drive his car if given to me, but I wouldn't strive to customize one the way he did if I had the choice.

2/15/13 8:16 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot must be thanking Overeem a lot for all he got from k.o.ing him! Hehe.
2/15/13 8:49 AM
Authority Figure

yellow c0ckahlc - 
Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
DamnSevern - 

Bad Kongo. Bad.

No, there's a difference between a 302 Boss and a pearl green Challenger with ghetto-ass rims.

Then again, Kongo's a black guy, so...yeah.

I bet that thing lights up neon at night.

In the early days of hot rods, most non-hot rod owners considered those cars to be guady and what you would call "ghetto". Their owners were viewed as trouble makers. After awhile people had to admit that a car fixed up and covered in flames with some funny wheels and fat tires in the back actually looked pretty good. Hence the start of the hot rod age and shortly thereafter car companies started building muscle cars.

This has nothing to do with Kongo being black. A muscle car is meant to be loud, painted distintly and have wide tires and fancy rims. That is American tradition. Not a "black guy thing". 

Have you ever been to a tuner show or any other kind of car show competition? Lots of white guys with "cool rides" driving around.

2/15/13 9:01 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
DamnSevern - 

Bad Kongo. Bad.

No, there's a difference between a 302 Boss and a pearl green Challenger with ghetto-ass rims.

In the early days of hot rods, most non-hot rod owners considered those cars to be guady and what you would call "ghetto". Their owners were viewed as trouble makers. After awhile people had to admit that a car fixed up and covered in flames with some funny wheels and fat tires in the back actually looked pretty good. Hence the start of the hot rod age and shortly thereafter car companies started building muscle cars.

This has nothing to do with Kongo being black. A muscle car is meant to be loud, painted distintly and have wide tires and fancy rims. That is American tradition. Not a "black guy thing". 

Have you ever been to a tuner show or any other kind of car show competition? Lots of white guys with "cool rides" driving around.

You're right, it's not just a Black thing. It's a Mexican/Wigger/Ghetto thing/ too.

That car isn't American tradition. It's just an aftermarket DUB Edition-esque vehicle. Somewhere down the line, American tradition lost its meaning. It didn't evolve into this, it just drifted off onto another tangent of customization.

This is something that's acceptable for the model:

I'm not a fan of Kongo's whip. He could do that to any other car and it'd be a different story, but I'm not a fan of muscle being done like that.

2/15/13 9:10 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
Willin - 
XxLiveBaitxX - Bravo Antonio.

Dude must have the scariest looking drivers' license photo of all time.

FYI: Don't pull up to Antonio at a red light, rev your engine and expect him to drag race as his stare alone will stall your engine.
Haha- I wonder if they issued an XL drivers license to Bigfoot or if they shrunk his picture bigtime. Phone Post

Hahaha winner! Phone Post
2/15/13 9:16 AM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him Phone Post
2/15/13 10:16 AM
MDudikoff
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 
Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
Authority Figure - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
DamnSevern - 

Bad Kongo. Bad.

You're right, it's not just a Black thing. It's a Mexican/Wigger/Ghetto thing/ too.

That car isn't American tradition. It's just an aftermarket DUB Edition-esque vehicle. Somewhere down the line, American tradition lost its meaning. It didn't evolve into this, it just drifted off onto another tangent of customization.

This is something that's acceptable for the model:

I'm not a fan of Kongo's whip. He could do that to any other car and it'd be a different story, but I'm not a fan of muscle being done like that.

You do realize that the green paint is Dodge's Sublime Green. A stock Dodge paint color, much like their GoMango Orange, Plum Crazy Purple, Torred Red, etc. Colors that came about in the heyday of the 70's muscle car era and were popularized by the "Daytona Editions". Not exactly "pimped".
Also the black charger R/T that you posted is far from a better "muscle car" than Kongo's SRT. The 392 Hemi (not the 302 Boss as you referred to it, which is a Mustang engine) in Kongo's car will absolutely rape the 5.7 in the black R/T.
So basically, you know nothing about performance, it's just that you don't like "rapper/black/ghetto/mexican" looking things.
And to say that the new Challenger SRT is not a muscle car is laughable.
2/15/13 10:22 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Never said it wasn't a muscle car, you fucking idiot. This whole conversation hasn't had shit to do with performance. lmfao I love when people try to get in on conversations without understanding what the conversation is actually about.

Go read some posts above before you start typing next time.

And as for the paint color, I'm perfectly aware. The rest of the car is what I don't like. 

2/15/13 10:27 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
Willin - 
XxLiveBaitxX - Bravo Antonio.

Dude must have the scariest looking drivers' license photo of all time.

FYI: Don't pull up to Antonio at a red light, rev your engine and expect him to drag race as his stare alone will stall your engine.
Haha- I wonder if they issued an XL drivers license to Bigfoot or if they shrunk his picture bigtime. Phone Post

This is fucking genius. Phone Post
2/15/13 10:59 AM
MDudikoff
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Never said it wasn't a muscle car, you fucking idiot. This whole conversation hasn't had shit to do with performance. lmfao I love when people try to get in on conversations without understanding what the conversation is actually about.

And as for the paint color, I'm perfectly aware. The rest of the car is what I don't like. 

Lmao @ you voting me down, pussy. You dont like the rest of the car? Like what? The engine?
Fucking retard. Phone Post
2/15/13 11:05 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

MDudikoff - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Lmao @ you voting me down, pussy. You dont like the rest of the car? Like what? The engine?
Fucking retard. Phone Post

Voting you down? Maybe I'm not the only one who saw how much of an ass your post made you look.

And lol@you calling me a retard, when you inserted yourself into a conversation that had nothing to do with half the shit you posted. 

Hush child, I'm done. Be gone.

2/15/13 12:48 PM
Authority Figure

Muscle cars elicit great emotions. Let's take a deep breathe. Besides, I like that Ferrari FF in the background of the original photo the best. :-) Phone Post
2/15/13 12:51 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

2/15/13 1:26 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lemme take to tha movies shoraay!
2/15/13 1:26 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lemme take to tha movies shoraay!
2/15/13 1:40 PM
Shoebert

DamnSevern - 

Kongos car > Bigfoots car

Both of em are pretty sick though, congrats to both of em for havin pretty damn cool cars.

2/15/13 1:42 PM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.