UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bigfoot sponsored by Maserati?

2/15/13 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gino209
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YukiNakai - 
Authority Figure -
yellow c0ckahlc - 
DamnSevern - 

speaking of heavyweights and cars

I fucking HATE when American muscle gets "pimped out." 

You don't do that to a Challenger, I don't care how much money you have. That's like putting a 6 inch lift on a Ferrari.

Bad Kongo. Bad.

American muscle cars have always been tuned and "pimped out". That's apart of our American car history. If they were no modifications to American muscle cars the world of sportscars would be completely different.

American cars full stop don't have any influence on other cars.

The ole US of A makes thee WORST cars of any developed nation. Phone Post

I logged in to only address you and your ignorance. Corvette and V-series cadillacs shared their suspension technology with ferrari. The Zr-1, Zo6, CTS-V, and Viper ACR all shit on cars at much higher pricepoint. And the new mustang beats the m3 at a whole lot less.
And this is coming from someone who just loves cars, not just america, weve been steppin it up, betta recanize sunnn
2/15/13 1:44 PM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
Willin - 
XxLiveBaitxX - Bravo Antonio.

Dude must have the scariest looking drivers' license photo of all time.

FYI: Don't pull up to Antonio at a red light, rev your engine and expect him to drag race as his stare alone will stall your engine.
Haha- I wonder if they issued an XL drivers license to Bigfoot or if they shrunk his picture bigtime. Phone Post

Good stuff man. The French may not know how to win anything but they sure make nice artwork.

2/15/13 1:47 PM
Acidic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think its an ugly car compared to most around that price range and slow as well.

Why not the r8, austin martin or shit id take two CTS-Vs, new m5, m6 over that.
2/15/13 10:53 PM
bobbyhuston1

Yellow cocaholic you'd absolutely hate my car then
2/15/13 11:10 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bobbyhuston1 - Yellow cocaholic you'd absolutely hate my car then

Don't you say that.

I drive a '11 F-150 Fx4, grandfather has a '73 F100 and 2 '70 Mavericks, the yellow one belonged to my father. The whole family has been around drag racing (hell, racing in general) since moving to Texas. Just a family of automechanics and racers, it's ridiculous. It's too bad their not as cool as Vin Diesel, though. We could have made millions in movies.

Euro cars are nice as hell, but the only euro car I would ever drive is a 2005 BMW M3. Love it.

2/16/13 4:00 AM
JunkieDog

Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply - 
Letibleu - 
Willin - 
XxLiveBaitxX - Bravo Antonio.

Dude must have the scariest looking drivers' license photo of all time.

FYI: Don't pull up to Antonio at a red light, rev your engine and expect him to drag race as his stare alone will stall your engine.
Haha- I wonder if they issued an XL drivers license to Bigfoot or if they shrunk his picture bigtime. Phone Post

Good stuff man. The French may not know how to win anything but they sure make nice artwork.

Good stuff. Bump out at the bottom for his chin would be better, IMO

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.