UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tom Lawlor on fighting, eating, and ...

2/14/13 12:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattBFD
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was expecting the answers as Tito, but okay. Thanks for your time, sir. Phone Post
2/14/13 2:38 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

timessquare -

Why no more flashy walkouts Tom?

I'm going corporate. Phone Post
2/14/13 2:41 PM
Ben Saunders
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - And... Phone Post
Lol... i know right... way to hook us in... it could be anything. Phone Post
2/14/13 2:42 PM
Ben Saunders
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - Life! Phone Post
Hahahaha damn.... my imagination went wild for a second... kinda dissapointed with this one...

Def not a happy ending Tom... lol ;D Phone Post
2/14/13 2:55 PM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders - 
Hahahaha damn.... my imagination went wild for a second... kinda dissapointed with this one...

Hey man, I didn't come up with the title!

2/14/13 3:12 PM
Ben Saunders

Tom Lawlor -
Ben Saunders - 

Well lesson learned... writers will now know Tom Lawlor makes his own Titles... or we will not read it! Lol

Next one will be titled "Tom Lawlor spaghetti banana hammock!" and the whole entire world Tom, I'm talking the whole entire world will read it!

it's brilliant and Yahoo.com front page material! ;D

yet the article will be about nutrition. Lmao Phone Post
2/14/13 3:29 PM
Tom Lawlor

Ben Saunders - 
Tom Lawlor -
Ben Saunders - 

Well lesson learned... writers will now know Tom Lawlor makes his own Titles... or we will not read it! Lol

Next one will be titled "Tom Lawlor spaghetti banana hammock!" and the whole entire world Tom, I'm talking the whole entire world will read it!

it's brilliant and Yahoo.com front page material! ;D

yet the article will be about nutrition. Lmao Phone Post

I rather like that idea.....

2/14/13 5:18 PM
Tom Lawlor

FreakDaddy - Mr. Filthy.......If you could fight any one fighter, regardless of weight class, who would it be and why????

Also, is there anyone other fighter out there that you would consider slightly Filthy.....If so who???
Ronda Rousey.

No, there are some that may be dirty or disheveled or even unkempt, but only one man is Filthy. Phone Post
2/14/13 5:36 PM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 
FreakDaddy - Mr. Filthy.......If you could fight any one fighter, regardless of weight class, who would it be and why????

Also, is there anyone other fighter out there that you would consider slightly Filthy.....If so who???
Ronda Rousey.

No, there are some that may be dirty or disheveled or even unkempt, but only one man is Filthy. Phone Post

:)
2/14/13 5:55 PM
torquemada
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many times has a UGer run up and acted like you're old friends because of posting here? Phone Post
2/14/13 5:56 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fabulous.

2/14/13 6:23 PM
Nuckin Futs
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you feel that you have a unfair advantage over most of your opponents since you were trained in the more physically demanding sport of Professional Wrestling?
3/21/13 3:50 PM
Hammerfister
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read it yet?
3/28/13 7:56 PM
Hammerfister
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See Tom's UG vs. OG challenge Phone Post
4/5/13 8:05 AM
Hammerfister

The Filthy one fights tomorrow! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.