UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator 89 live results and discussion

2/14/13 10:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
845 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

20-18 Cooper. Doing great so far. Phone Post
2/14/13 10:37 PM
PrettyBoy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitchhelpsmesleep -
AbbeyRoadMe - 

Wow great fight so far. Bellator has been really been delivering since coming to Spike IMO.

This

Loving the expansion of combat sports on mainstream TV. 

I've enjoyed it. Can't wait for WSOF to get going. Phone Post
2/14/13 10:38 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
845 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoebert -

Kinda mean pushing his face like that :(

Looked like Paraisy tried to get a shot in after the bell. Cooper didn't like that. Phone Post
2/14/13 10:38 PM
Shoebert
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Fitchhelpsmesleep - 

Is this the French guy from TUF?

and I certainly don't mean to bash but the one who came on to prove according to DFW that 'The French are not pussies'? LOL

I think it's him....but damn, he as a chin from hell.

Yeah, from TUF 11.

2/14/13 10:39 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

Cooper is a beast with the takedowns Phone Post
2/14/13 10:40 PM
Shoebert

UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby - 
Shoebert -

Looked like Paraisy tried to get a shot in after the bell. Cooper didn't like that. Phone Post

Yeah looked like he did. Also when in doubt go with the bearded dude. LOL I'm a believer now after this showcase.

Rahjai
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this thing moving in slow mo or am I just stoned. They both look gassed, so slow
jar of flies
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cooper/paraisy
2/14/13 10:41 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - 
Fitchhelpsmesleep -
AbbeyRoadMe - 

Wow great fight so far. Bellator has been really been delivering since coming to Spike IMO.

This

Loving the expansion of combat sports on mainstream TV. 

I've enjoyed it. Can't wait for WSOF to get going. Phone Post

really excited for Sefo and the fighters.

With how 2013 has been as far as quality of fights from EVERYWHERE from WMMA to Men's MMA to the crazyness that the month of March brings for Boxing. I've never been more happy to be a combat sports fan.

2/14/13 10:42 PM
TEX4N32
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Domination Phone Post
2/14/13 10:42 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great win for Cooper. Paraisy is a tough dude, hung in there and took some hard shots.

2/14/13 10:43 PM
Shoebert

Big heart and big chin on Paraisy, but this fight was all Cooper and made me a fan. Big slams, good overall game, seems like a tough dude to beat with some hard hands.

2/14/13 10:43 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Taco Bell commerical is a nightmare. LOL

2/14/13 10:44 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
Fitchhelpsmesleep - 

and I certainly don't mean to bash but the one who came on to prove according to DFW that 'The French are not pussies'? LOL

I remember his chin being solid in his TUF opening performance too but he gassed physically and mentally. Nice to see him still in the game and performing well after a tough moment like that in career

2/14/13 10:45 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

Shoebert -
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby - 
Shoebert -

Yeah looked like he did. Also when in doubt go with the bearded dude. LOL I'm a believer now after this showcase.

Bearded dude is just more alpha therefore he should win haha Phone Post
2/14/13 10:46 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

Also look at Dave Caveman Rickels the other week Phone Post
2/14/13 10:46 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitchhelpsmesleep - 
mmavixen - 
Fitchhelpsmesleep - 

I remember his chin being solid in his TUF opening performance too but he gassed physically and mentally. Nice to see him still in the game and performing well after a tough moment like that in career

Agree 100%.

2/14/13 10:48 PM
Lahzerous
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What ever Kurt was saying right there I bet somewhere it had " FUCK THE IOC " in it.
2/14/13 10:49 PM
Shoebert

I started thinking "WTF, Kurt Angle just wrestled on TNA earlier in Europe, how the hell is he already at Bellator in North Carolina?" Then I remembered that TNA is recorded. FAIL by me.

2/14/13 10:51 PM
tommypatron
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoebert -

I started thinking "WTF, Kurt Angle just wrestled on TNA earlier in Europe, how the hell is he already at Bellator in North Carolina?" Then I remembered that TNA is recorded. FAIL by me.

Lol Phone Post
2/14/13 10:52 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep

Lahzerous - What ever Kurt was saying right there I bet somewhere it had " FUCK THE IOC " in it.

Lahzerous with the eagle eye, right into the Jimmy Smith interview on IOC lol

2/14/13 10:52 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kurt is right. I had friends who wrestled in high school and college, and even they will tell you that MMA has brought a lot of attention to wrestling. It's a great sport. 

2/14/13 10:53 PM
mmavixen

Still can't believe what they're doing to wrestling...but they still have that crazy looking fast walking as an olympic sport?!

2/14/13 10:53 PM
Shoebert

Excited to see Brian Rogers dance! Phone Post
2/14/13 10:55 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

Brog up next! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.