UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> FREE BJJ E-BOOK

2/14/13 5:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rmigliaccio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello Guys,

Renato Migliaccio here. Thanks for reading my post.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Professor, ex-competitor (well sometimes I still compete)and Now a school owner

I want to give you a E-book that I just finished telling you
how was BJJ in the mid Nineties in Brazil.

How was my training under my Professor the late Ryan Gracie and the story on how I got my blue Belt.

copy and paste this link because I still do not know how to make it clickable. Let me know if you can help me on that.

http://sampavideos.com/rgtstoriesebook/

Thanks for your time!
2/14/13 9:39 PM
AlphaSlap
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love hearing stories from back then.

The best ones always seem to revolve around Ryan Gracie
2/14/13 9:42 PM
elitecmbt
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Thanks Phone Post
2/14/13 9:45 PM
Adam Singer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job Renato
Adam singer Phone Post
2/15/13 11:19 AM
JZilla
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool apart from the LI marketing telling me how great marcos avellan is. Apparently he's also an expert in sports psychology now Phone Post
2/15/13 2:32 PM
rmigliaccio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you guys next e-book will be telling you stories on how I got in serious problem in Europe because I jjust want to train hahahhaha.

Cool stuff.

Jzilla, Marcos stuff is pretty interesting. Let's give people some credit for trying to touch fields that other people do not cover at all. Besides Marcos stuff you can try to get other information in books like Wrestling Tough and The heart of a champion and some Dan Gable VHS stuff.

But I advise, you will like it only if you believe in God (I Do)because in those books have a lot of God citations.

I hope it helps.
2/16/13 11:34 AM
Kneeblock
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/16/13 11:46 AM
baby-silverback
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post
2/16/13 1:30 PM
JESK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for the next one Phone Post
2/17/13 6:19 PM
JESK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/18/13 5:02 PM
JESK

Bump Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.