UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on Xbox LIVE now updated with UFC 157

2/14/13 6:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager

UFC 157 is now live in the app! Watch these women make history as Rousey is set to defend her UFC Women's Bantamweight Title for the first-time. So far we've loaded the app with Carmouche and Rousey's pre-fight interviews, Primetime Episode 1, the event trailer and more.
2/14/13 6:35 PM
MdGeist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never bought a UFC event through Xbox live. Can you save the event to a HD or a flash drive?

2/14/13 6:46 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MdGeist - 

I've never bought a UFC event through Xbox live. Can you save the event to a HD or a flash drive?

I've used it, it works well but no you can't capture it through the xbox..

*Disclaimer : It's not legal to record/save PPV*

If it were legal however.. you could totally use an HD/Video Game Capture Card and capture the output from your Xbox directly to the card. Certain DVRs also allow you to record external HDMI/RCA outputs also.. That would work too.

2/14/13 6:56 PM
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager
Clarence Parents - 
MdGeist - 

I've used it, it works well but no you can't capture it through the xbox..

*Disclaimer : It's not legal to record/save PPV*

If it were legal however.. you could totally use an HD/Video Game Capture Card and capture the output from your Xbox directly to the card. Certain DVRs also allow you to record external HDMI/RCA outputs also.. That would work too.

In case you didn't know, if you order a UFC pay per view through the app, you have up to 24 hours after event start to rewatch it.

2/18/13 2:38 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Rashad Evans suffers his first and only loss against the future Jon Bones Jones' opponent and karate expert Lyoto Machida. To kickstart UFC 157 fight week, you can watch this epic UFC 98 fight on UFC on Xbox LIVE for FREE!!
2/18/13 2:41 PM
UGCTT croy_00
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stanky leg!
2/18/13 2:55 PM
Warriormmd
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should make it free to the first 50 people ;) Phone Post
2/18/13 2:57 PM
Triple_B
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really hope you guys put alot of resources into developing this app, it could really be something special. Xbox 360 is kind of lacking in the sports dept. IMO.
2/18/13 3:18 PM
shatefak

UFConXboxLIVE - Rashad Evans suffers his first and only loss against the future Jon Bones Jones' opponent and karate expert Lyoto Machida. To kickstart UFC 157 fight week, you can watch this epic UFC 98 fight on UFC on Xbox LIVE for FREE!!
its not rashads only loss Phone Post
2/18/13 3:28 PM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we please start having all the fights available to do the pick'em on? 7 fights per card is pretty weak considering you guys only do the PPVs for pick em.
2/18/13 4:21 PM
awilson82
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just wish we could watch the Fox, FX, Fuel cards on the App. I stream all my TV n don't have any way to legally watch those events.

I love the UFC app though. Phone Post
2/18/13 4:34 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Warriormmd -  You should make it free to the first 50 people ;) Phone Post

It is actually free...for all!!! (well for folks who are Xbox LIVE Gold members)

2/18/13 4:37 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Triple_B - Really hope you guys put alot of resources into developing this app, it could really be something special. Xbox 360 is kind of lacking in the sports dept. IMO.

We are expanding in the sports area like we already have NBA, NHL, ESPN on Xbox LIVE.  And we're looking to add more but do feel to suggest what you want to see or what other sports should be on Xbox.

2/18/13 4:39 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
awilson82 -  I just wish we could watch the Fox, FX, Fuel cards on the App. I stream all my TV n don't have any way to legally watch those events.

@awilson82 and @JoeMimic What we have and stream on the app really depends on our partnership with UFC.  So hopefully as we continue to work with them we can add more, have more deals, etc

2/18/13 4:48 PM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE - 
awilson82 -  I just wish we could watch the Fox, FX, Fuel cards on the App. I stream all my TV n don't have any way to legally watch those events.

@awilson82 and @JoeMimic What we have and stream on the app really depends on our partnership with UFC.  So hopefully as we continue to work with them we can add more, have more deals, etc

That's cool, thanks for the reply.
2/18/13 4:56 PM
awilson82
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
UFConXboxLIVE - 

That's cool, thanks for the reply.
Yes thank you. Phone Post
2/18/13 5:15 PM
UGCTT croy_00
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The brotorious BIG - 
The brotorious BIG -
shatefak -
UFConXboxLIVE - Rashad Evans suffers his first and only loss against the future Jon Bones Jones' opponent and karate expert Lyoto Machida. To kickstart UFC 157 fight week, you can watch this epic UFC 98 fight on UFC on Xbox LIVE for FREE!!
Lol @ ufconxbox getting shit wrong. Someones getting fired Phone Post
Lol jk. Keep doing what your doin ufconxbox. And he followed the pics or gtfo out rule. Phone Post

I was going to say, it was his first loss as a Pro was it not?
2/18/13 5:17 PM
UGCTT croy_00

shatefak - 

"first and only loss against the future Jon Bones Jones' opponent and karate expert Lyoto Machida."

You should read that again. First and only loss against Machida.
2/18/13 5:35 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can you get this in the uk?? Phone Post
2/18/13 5:39 PM
Stea1th

Is ufc on Xbox available to any other countries aside from the us? Phone Post
2/18/13 5:49 PM
JustMidge
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 -
shatefak - 

"first and only loss against the future Jon Bones Jones' opponent and karate expert Lyoto Machida."

You should read that again. First and only loss against Machida.
Lol Phone Post
2/18/13 6:17 PM
Warriormmd
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -

It is actually free...for all!!! (well for folks who are Xbox LIVE Gold members)

Wait ufc 157 is? Or machida vs rashad? Lol Phone Post
2/18/13 6:25 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Warriormmd - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Just the Machida vs Rashad fight

2/18/13 7:05 PM
The Octa...Gone
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
Warriormmd - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

I thought you meant ufc 157 was free also. Damn. Phone Post
2/18/13 7:38 PM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Octa...Gone -
UFConXboxLIVE -
Warriormmd - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

I thought you meant ufc 157 was free also. Damn. Phone Post
So did I
How much is it on Xbox? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.