UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Go ahead.Tell me im not about to make $$$

2/15/13 6:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShowtimeKick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All my fighters are gonna hit. Useless... LEAD US OFF BRO!!!

2/15/13 7:01 AM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if all your other ones work out.. I think Castillo is gonna get beat by Sass Phone Post
2/15/13 7:03 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either manuwa or Swanson will lose.

I wouldn't bet against Poirier. Kid will probably be champ one day. Can't say Cub will, although he has looked incredible lately
2/15/13 7:05 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're not making money.

2/15/13 7:10 AM
ShowtimeKick

in_different - Either manuwa or Swanson will lose.

I wouldn't bet against Poirier. Kid will probably be champ one day. Can't say Cub will, although he has looked incredible lately

The Ug talks too high of manuwa to vote against

and ya cubs turned into an animal. firepower

oh yea and Paul Sass scares the fuck outta me

2/15/13 7:14 AM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - Either manuwa or Swanson will lose.

I wouldn't be confident about Poirier vs Cub either... Poirier is championship material and has great skills in every area. Cub may have a bit more power these days, and more polish standing, but Poirier presents challenges on the ground that I'm not sure Cub can overcome Phone Post
2/15/13 7:18 AM
iputmightymousesupmyrectum
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck Sir Phone Post
2/15/13 7:28 AM
ShowtimeKick

iputmightymousesupmyrectum -  Good luck Sir Phone Post

damn thx my doggg.

i almost positive if it fails, it will be semi early so i wont be crying if we make it all the way to cubs and he drops his.

2/15/13 8:47 AM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're risking $20 of your own money and could potentially win $3,554.71?

Tell me how that works...

2/15/13 8:55 AM
iputmightymousesupmyrectum
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShowtimeKick -
iputmightymousesupmyrectum -  Good luck Sir Phone Post

damn thx my doggg.

i almost positive if it fails, it will be semi early so i wont be crying if we make it all the way to cubs and he drops his.

I hada similar every fight multi bet on ufc 110, nailed every fight and was thinking about how to spend my winnings just as Cain starched big Nog....The icing on the cake was that I saw it happen live from decent seats. Will never forget my first live ufc. LOL. Phone Post
2/15/13 9:00 AM
crotchshot
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course you will think your picks look good pre-fight, you picked pretty much all favorites and the only guy not at - odss is at even. Its pretty rare that there aren't a least a couple betting dogs that win on every card.
2/15/13 9:02 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EBM -

You're risking $20 of your own money and could potentially win $3,554.71?

Tell me how that works...

If you parlay, or make a bunch of little bets, and win them all, the odds are much more stacked against you. Tons of risk for a high reward. If one of those fighters he chose loses, te whole bet is off Phone Post
2/15/13 9:11 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood -  Riddle takes mills in a split and jimmo finishes te huna sorry man Phone Post

Pretty much this.

Te Huna's gas tank won't let him survive.  And Riddle will use his wrestling against Che for the betterof 3 rounds. I'm supporting Mills all the way, but the smart bet is to take Riddle.

2/15/13 9:14 AM
UltimatePower
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't tell me what to do.
2/15/13 9:16 AM
UltimatePower

Don't tell me what to do.
2/15/13 9:21 AM
Captfireeyes
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like you have a good strategy, pick all the favorites... Phone Post
2/15/13 9:26 AM
Kirik
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Dude I so hope you win. Blue name for life if it hits :-)

2/15/13 9:27 AM
Dazednconfused
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way in hell you pull that off. Sorry for the negativity. Just being honest. Phone Post
2/15/13 9:30 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

QUICK EVERYONE, IF WE DOUBT HIM AND SAY NEGATIVE THINGS, HE'LL END UP WINNING FOR SURE

That's what happens in the movies I watch, I like movies.

2/15/13 9:38 AM
FanToFighter
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What betting site is this? I have been wanting to throw money away for years Phone Post
2/15/13 9:41 AM
Smellde Gluve
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we have the same main card picks?

2/15/13 9:45 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

You're not making money.

. Phone Post
2/15/13 10:03 AM
CagePotato
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many parlays has Josh Grispi killed over the last couple years?

Te Huna and Swanson might give you trouble too. But hey, good luck.
2/15/13 10:05 AM
Choochy
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

QUICK EVERYONE, IF WE DOUBT HIM AND SAY NEGATIVE THINGS, HE'LL END UP WINNING FOR SURE

That's what happens in the movies I watch, I like movies.

Its going to hit for sure.

Am I doing it right? Phone Post
2/15/13 10:14 AM
Dr Gonzo
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not exactly Rain Man if it hits, just picked every favorite.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.