UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> About Dan The Wolfman

2/15/13 3:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why do people hate on Dan so much here? I always see him being positive and friendly. I haven't checked all of his videos out admittedly, but I'm just wondering why people seem to give him a hard time, he seems like a good dude.
2/15/13 3:21 PM
j-money
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know either. People just aren't willing to except the guy for some reason.
2/15/13 3:24 PM
subwrassler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

especially lately, people here hate on everything and everyone.

insecurity is running rampant here like an infectious disease.
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get it.

I like Dan, I think his stuff is getting better and better, honestly at this point I'd rather watch his stuff than Ariel, or any of the other mma reporter types.

mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a friend and a good guy. Phone Post
2/15/13 3:25 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Edited: 02/15/13 3:25 PM
people are crabs

if they can tear you down, they will. Or at the very least, they'll try.
2/15/13 3:27 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

I don't get it.

I like Dan, I think his stuff is getting better and better, honestly at this point I'd rather watch his stuff than Ariel, or any of the other mma reporter types.

Agree, his interviews are awesome. Phone Post
2/15/13 3:28 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might not always buy into everything Dan posts, but I appreciate his contributions and open mindedness.

2/15/13 3:28 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i need a better place to host gifs. photobucket nukes the quality

2/15/13 3:29 PM
cheesesteak
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/15/13 3:30 PM
he's annoying as hell.

edited-wanted to hate on him more, but acknowledge he does have legitimate skills.
2/15/13 3:29 PM
Vinnie G
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe in Dan The Wolfman. Phone Post
2/15/13 3:31 PM
subwrassler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I might not always buy into everything Dan posts, but I appreciate his contributions and open mindedness.

same here

and great gif of the great cp
2/15/13 3:32 PM
Nexuscrawlers
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people dont like him? he is easily one of the best posters on the UG.

you dont see other posters going around interviewing pro fighters and posting it on the UG.

truely great poster and we are lucky to have him here.

2/15/13 3:55 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love me some Wolfman Phone Post
2/15/13 3:57 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My guess , name dropping, claiming fighters learn from him when they did not and allegidly being a bit of a bully. 

2/15/13 3:58 PM
RickStorm
1510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

-Until Wolfman

2/15/13 3:58 PM
TheVileOne
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, lay off the Wolfman!
2/15/13 4:07 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just don't like him. Lol.

Vote me down, but I just don't like how he sounds or goes about his rants or I told you so's sometimes. Maybe I'm just ignorant I just dislike his post. I wish there was a separate section for people to how their ideas and knowledge of why/how fighters fought or if they wanted to show videos or breakdowns.

Sorry guise :/ Phone Post
2/15/13 4:08 PM
subwrassler

KZTT_FawkingxD -  I just don't like him. Lol.

Vote me down, but I just don't like how he sounds or goes about his rants or I told you so's sometimes. Maybe I'm just ignorant I just dislike his post. I wish there was a separate section for people to how their ideas and knowledge of why/how fighters fought or if they wanted to show videos or breakdowns.

Sorry guise :/ Phone Post

respectable opinion imo
2/15/13 4:12 PM
MattBenwa
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hating is a sickness - get well soon!
2/15/13 4:16 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get the feeling that I wouldn't like him if I knew him in real life, but I often watch his vids so he's cool with me.
2/15/13 4:21 PM
cheesesteak
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 

My guess , name dropping, claiming fighters learn from him when they did not and allegidly being a bit of a bully. 

that's exactly what I wanted to articulate. Things like Aoki doing a version of a choke only Dan knows etc...
2/15/13 4:23 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak -
MentaL - 

that's exactly what I wanted to articulate. Things like Aoki doing a version of a choke only Dan knows etc...
And this... Phone Post
2/15/13 4:36 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KZTT_FawkingxD - 
cheesesteak -
MentaL - 

And this... Phone Post

This may come as a suprise, but he aint even real wolf. 

2/15/13 4:57 PM
D241

I don't get it either. I mean only thing that makes sense is he has a small group of dedicated haters.

His vote ups should be in the triple digits.

He provides us with exclusive interviews, seemingly monthly.

He PREDICTS FIGHTS!!  He had a specific thread breakdown on Jon Jones' oblique kick. Sure enough, that was one of Jones most used weapons the following fight.

I'm going to go find his last thread and vote him up X 3 right now.

DantheWolfman for president 2016

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.