UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> $65 for a used MKimonos hybrid a good price?

2/15/13 3:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Noose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im selling one for that on Ebay. Tried to sell it here but didnt get any takers. So Im starting to think maybe people have an aversion to buying used gis, or maybe my price is too high.

Its in good shape. Its an A4 but it is really small for an A4 IMO. 65 bucks for a top quality gi thats in good shape.

Search "Mkimonos" on Ebay if you are interested. Im pretty sure its the only Mkimonos gi on e-bay right now. Ive got pictures of it on there.

Is 65 bucks (shipped) too high for a used Mkimonos hybrid?
2/15/13 5:06 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heck no. I'd buy it if I was A4.
2/15/13 8:04 PM
The Noose

Damn dainty built guys!!!
2/16/13 1:03 AM
Mrbrownfolks
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went ahead and bought it. If you have any of your love juice on it, please don't wash. Thanks.
2/16/13 1:49 AM
The Noose

Mrbrownfolks - I went ahead and bought it. If you have any of your love juice on it, please don't wash. Thanks.

Ah, man. I wish you would said something sooner. I already washed it.

I don't know if you want em, need em, or if they'll fit you, but I'm gonna throw in a pair of Sprawl shorts with the gi. I was gonna take off the 5 dollar shipping for any UGers that buy it, but you already paid and I don't think five bucks is worth the hassle of refunding. So you get the shorts. If you don't like em, give em away. Or trash em.

Ill get it in the mail first thing in the morning. Thanks mang.
2/17/13 4:53 PM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Noose - Damn dainty built guys!!!

Just short, not dainty. I sorta wish I was a little more dainty. Too fat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.