UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito's press conference, re Cyborg ...

2/16/13 8:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ggddcc
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg's English is better than Tito's....
2/16/13 9:01 AM
yabadaba
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 9:01 AM

Tito: Well, you know, it was never fearful about Ronda, um, you know, I think it goes...

(Cyborg says something to Tito) 

Tito to Cyborg: um, yeah, please, please

Cyborg to Tito: I can help you with translating.

Cyborg: I really want to fight Ronda...
2/16/13 9:04 AM
Card
1794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

2/16/13 9:06 AM
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did a better job than his sister....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
2/16/13 9:34 AM
demonsurge
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ummm I'm Tito Ortiz, of course..

That just may be the worst opening line I have ever heard Phone Post
2/16/13 9:36 AM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Smellde Gluve - 

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

Glad you dug it Cindy! (I assume you did.)

2/16/13 9:43 AM
ranier wolfcastle
633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 9:43 AM

much funnier than rogans standup

cyborgs english is easier to understand

ronda will be my bitch

thats a gay shirt

2/16/13 9:51 AM
Letibleu
1473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jesus christ, i was laughing all the way

2/16/13 11:04 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

spg -

I'll do the first part, someone else step up for part 2. This is up to 1:30 of the video::

Good evening leds and gentlemen, umm, of course I'm Tito Ortiz. Uh, welcome to press conference for the future of uhhh, Christinahh Santos Cyborg.

Uhhh my company Primetime 360 that we started duh ltrly last year and I wanted to just work on the future of uh MMA fighters sthe last 15 years of my career I worked very hard to be as most diliga as I possibly could of the future of my career so now it's time to work for the future of other people's careers. Um, with of course my partner George Prajin and uh Tony of course um our client Cris Cyborg. I wanted to work on the future of her career people wanted to see her in the UFC fight at 135 which is literally impossible for her to happen to make that weight. And we'll show you tonight the reason why this is gona  happen, but the future of her um career and her fighting career um, is in my hands and my hands uh are uh as solid around it as possibly and to make sure the future of her fight career no matter what um is as susussuccessful as possible.

And tonight we're gonna to show that. Uh so we've actually worked very hard of working for Cris's uh future of what she's going to be doing of her fighting, and we have her fight actually uh will be happening in April. Um so before that actually uh I just want to let everybody know duh recognize that for a woman to cut down to a weight of 135 where she's been cutting down to 145 to make the weight actually happen. I want all you guys just to see, just uh... she's a fight shape  already right now she's already getting ready for the fight like I say on Aprill 5th.

That can't be real Phone Post
2/16/13 11:08 AM
Rawlow1200
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is Part 2 of the presser that wasn't aired on Inside MMA

2/16/13 11:33 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me tell you how your feeling
2/16/13 11:35 AM
Letibleu
1473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My house burned down on fire.

-Tito

2/16/13 3:30 PM
grafzep
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't make it past a minute of that nonsense

i simply can't imagine other than out of friendship and loyalty why anyone would hire that moron to oversee their career, and both of those reasons are dumb
2/16/13 4:39 PM
cheesesteak
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mY CLIENT crisrera SRANTOS???
2/17/13 7:02 PM
wink91wink

"The last 15 years of my career, I worked very hard to be the most diligent I possibly could of the future of my career, so now it's time to work for the future of other people's careers"

That was so painful.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.