UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Yes or no?

2/15/13 8:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wat do you guys think? Lol

Phone Post
2/15/13 8:37 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No

accumulators never pay out, and I see about 3-4 bad picks there.

2/15/13 8:45 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearTheClown -

No

accumulators never pay out, and I see about 3-4 bad picks there.

Lol yea kinda on the fence about diabate, nedkov and sass Phone Post
2/15/13 8:48 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, those and I'd probably pick Riddle over Che Mills

2/15/13 11:24 PM
RKing85
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not the worst I have ever seen, but it's so tough to hit an 8 fight parlay.
2/16/13 12:50 AM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a 4 fight parlay with 3 favorites and an underdog and lost everyone so you don't want my blessing.

Picked
Fitch, Rashad, Overeem, and Edgar

Anyways those picks look like money in the bank to me. Go for it! Phone Post
2/16/13 12:53 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for results Phone Post
2/16/13 2:42 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Te Huna beats Jimmo. Phone Post
2/16/13 2:51 AM
UGCTT_Pariah

Manuwa, Swanson, and Watson  have a chance to ruin that for you.  This card is super risky to bet on, there are several fights which could easily go either way.

2/16/13 3:00 AM
epic hero

UGCTT_Pariah - 

Manuwa, Swanson, and Watson  have a chance to ruin that for you.  This card is super risky to bet on, there are several fights which could easily go either way.

There's way too many pick em fights, I would just go through with a crazy ass parlay because there isn't much value to be made here anyway
2/16/13 3:05 AM
UGCTT_Pariah

epic hero - 
UGCTT_Pariah - 

There's way too many pick em fights, I would just go through with a crazy ass parlay because there isn't much value to be made here anyway

I agree that there are a lot of pick 'em fights, and I wrongly typed what I was meaning.  I don't think I could tell anyone to bet a significant amount of money on hardly anyone on this card, and if I was going to bet it would be in a parlay, like OP's.

2/16/13 3:09 AM
epic hero

UGCTT_Pariah - 
epic hero - 
UGCTT_Pariah - 

I agree that there are a lot of pick 'em fights, and I wrongly typed what I was meaning.  I don't think I could tell anyone to bet a significant amount of money on hardly anyone on this card, and if I was going to bet it would be in a parlay, like OP's.

Nah I understood what you were saying, I was agreeing with you
2/16/13 3:11 AM
Mr Sponge

Diabate is goin to sleep Phone Post
2/16/13 3:14 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero -
UGCTT_Pariah - 

That's kind of how it is on every card in the UFC. They don't make very many mismatches. The UG even learned that "locks" don't exist at this level after Rashad and Reem lost. Phone Post
2/16/13 3:25 AM
epic hero

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
epic hero -
UGCTT_Pariah - 

That's kind of how it is on every card in the UFC. They don't make very many mismatches. The UG even learned that "locks" don't exist at this level after Rashad and Reem lost. Phone Post

I would have bet on Nogueira so sucks for them lol. That's true about the mismatches but at least a lot of the fights have certain style clashes, etc, that help you conclude a winner but with these fights they're pick em fights where you can't really be that confident either way

2/16/13 3:31 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Watson's going to fuck your parlay up, mate.

Bet on that.

2/16/13 3:39 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I would have te huna, manuwa and riddle but apart from those it looks good to me. Phone Post
2/16/13 1:57 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks Nedkov killed your parlay early. That was an awesome fight though. Nedkov was close to finishing in the first. Phone Post
2/16/13 2:44 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Bet on that.

2/16/13 5:42 PM
UGRBTT_th1s_guy

If anyone ever wants to win anything just pick the complete opposite of me lol Phone Post
2/16/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

You got 1 right lol Phone Post
2/17/13 5:22 PM
FearTheClown

yellow c0ckahlc - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 

Bet on that.

Picking the right one out of a possible TWO is nothing to brag about.

2/17/13 5:31 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legendary lol.
But I went 1/5 on UFC 156... So I feel your pain.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.