UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cyborg Fighting For Invicta April 5th

2/16/13 10:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonReemjob - 
stonepony -
Stea1th -  If by some sort of chance cyborg loses, it will be the greatest karma hit to her and Tito. Phone Post

Is it really going to be that significant? Ronda, an actual female fighter, beat Gomes in 25 seconds. That was in her pro debut. That was her easy first fight.
What the fuck? Are you inferring that gomes, cyborg and the rest of rondas opponents arent female fighters? Phone Post

"the rest of rondas opponents arent female fighters?"
Not sure where you got that from.
2/16/13 11:05 AM
Chris27

MMALOGIC - 

she's coming off a 1 year layoff and testing positive for ped's... if she loses in invicta instead of signing with the UFC and taking rhe Ronda fight, this will have been the worst business decision ever.

I honestly dont think she has any chance of beating Cyborg, like none.

Cyborg would need to trip and knock herself out as she walked into teh cage, thats the only way Gomes wins.
2/16/13 12:26 PM
ricker

From a business stand point, and re-markiting of Cyborg. This makes wicked good sence to have her over in Invicta, basiclly re-inventing her vicious persona for the casual mma fan.

Us oldschool fans know what Cyborg brings to the ring even without the horse meat juice "she is mean, dam strong, brutaly fantastic accurate striking, real killer instinct...etc" + with Invicta Cyborg will be able to fight more then once or twice a year.

Smart move if you ask me.... Dana will chang his mood fast! Mark my words....
2/16/13 12:42 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Us oldschool fans know what Cyborg brings to the ring even without the horse meat juice

How do you have any idea what she brings to 'the ring' clean?

...you dont...

2/16/13 1:44 PM
ricker

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

Us oldschool fans know what Cyborg brings to the ring even without the horse meat juice

How do you have any idea what she brings to 'the ring' clean?

...you dont...

For the sake of argument I will jump under this bridg with a argumenitive Trole...

It is a proven fact that SKILL still out weighs what Vitamin T or S can give a person.

at the end of my 8 year amature wrestling +(1 year boxing,& 1 year Kempo) I weighed abought 160lbs. I had a few acquaintances who were general bodybuilder types/ strongmen, they did know a little about fighting and out weighed me by and easy 80 to 100 lbs.

I can assure you it was not that challenging to beat them 9 x out of 10 in under a minute (mind you this was back in the late 90's)

my point being skill is better then synthetic strength... and Cyborg has great skills dont fool yourself about that dear sir.

Cyborg was only busted once ... that doesnt sugest that she was always using 24/7 now does it ....

Got to run ... I'll check your responce later buddy !
2/16/13 2:01 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

It is a proven fact that SKILL still out weighs what Vitamin T or S can give a person.

Technique without power can be horribly unaffective

We dont know what kind of power she can generate without veterinarian grade pharmaceuticals, I am not saying she wouldnt be or may not become WMMA goat if she fights clean, I am saying we dont know.

Cyborg was only busted once ... that doesnt sugest that she was always using 24/7 now does it ...

Dont be passive agressive in your statements, its feminine - are you saying you thinks she was clean in ANY of her North America fights?

I think she was dirty in all of them.

2/16/13 4:07 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

RyannVonReemjob - 
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE -

We dont know what kind of power she can generate without veterinarian grade pharmaceuticals, I am not saying she wouldnt be or may not become WMMA goat if she fights clean, I am saying we dont know.

Cyborg was only busted once ... that doesnt sugest that she was always using 24/7 now does it ...

Dont be passive agressive in your statements, its feminine - are you saying you thinks she was clean in ANY of her North America fights?

There's no proof but speculation. Phone Post

and at this time last year there was no proof Reem was on something

2/16/13 4:43 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Edited: 02/16/13 4:43 PM
RyannVonReemjob - 
RyannVonReemjob - 

[shrugs] Innocent until proven guilty man. And justbecause they were busted once doesnt mean they were always on gear. The point is, we can speculate all we want.. but unless you have insider info, you don't know. 

I do know, because I am not a moron, not because I have any inside info.

I knew Reem was on something prior to proof, I was 100% sure.

I also knew Cyborg was on something prior to proof,  I was 100% sure.

I have some other bold assertations also:

Bob Sapp has a hstory of PED use, I am 100% sure despite having no proof.

want me to keep going?

2/16/13 11:52 PM
Ronalee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito Ortiz may be one of the worst public speakers I've seen in awhile. Guy needs to take some college CMM 101 pronto!
2/17/13 1:11 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

RyannVonReemjob - 
RyannVonReemjob - 
RyannVonReemjob - 

[shrugs] Innocent until proven guilty man. And justbecause they were busted once doesnt mean they were always on gear. The point is, we can speculate all we want.. but unless you have insider info, you don't know. 

I do know, because I am not a moron, not because I have any inside info.

I knew Reem was on something prior to proof, I was 100% sure.

I also knew Cyborg was on something prior to proof,  I was 100% sure.

I have some other bold assertations also:

Bob Sapp has a hstory of PED use, I am 100% sure despite having no proof.

want me to keep going?

Sure. The thing is, without evidence what you're doing is just acccusing. Some you might be right on, but what others are you going to acuse on your witch hunt?

Some I may be right on?

lol

2/17/13 11:49 AM
ricker

Tell ya what .....

Rather then diving in and debating comments that will come off as reverse nit-picking by both of us and all the other people who want to weigh in on this topic ...

lets just watch what she does with her stint in Invicta.... my opinion is we will be pleases with the action.... I'll bet she only has a maxamum of 3 fights before uncle Danna comes calling ....

Any takers on that bet ??????
2/17/13 12:10 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

lets just watch what she does with her stint in Invicta....

Ive tried to watch Invicta like 3 times, not falling for that again.

2/17/13 12:13 PM
Size

That huckster Tito never even said who Cyborg was fighting, just that it was April 5th for Invicta, while noting that they didn't really need a promotion.
2/17/13 1:32 PM
ricker

RyannVonReemjob - 

Then why talk about it? Phone Post

Gunnar dude ? .... I have to ask, what is it about Invicta that you dont care for ? despite haveing issues with there last atempt at trying to do a PPV... there showes are fun and action pact + free, these woman are class act fighters.

For a guy who has been a member of the UG since 06 and most likely like myself bin a fan of MMA since it americanized conseption in the early 90's and or longer.

I am kinda questioning you love of the sport.Dont be a hater brother its all about the good times man....

2/17/13 1:34 PM
ricker

duckhuntgangsta - 

Wow, tito seemed nervious

Holly cow did he ever !.... clearly didnt have a good old cup of java to calm down his mojo...
2/17/13 2:51 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

ricker - 
RyannVonReemjob - 

Gunnar dude ? .... I have to ask, what is it about Invicta that you dont care for ? despite haveing issues with there last atempt at trying to do a PPV... there showes are fun and action pact + free, these woman are class act fighters.

For a guy who has been a member of the UG since 06 and most likely like myself bin a fan of MMA since it americanized conseption in the early 90's and or longer.

I am kinda questioning you love of the sport.Dont be a hater brother its all about the good times man....

I hate WMMA, thats it really.

2/18/13 5:31 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Will there be drug testing at the Invicta FC 5 in April in Kansas City? Is there AC in Missouri?
2/18/13 5:51 AM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricker - 
RyannVonReemjob - 

ricker -

Why would you question the guy's love for the sport?

I'd never watch any other women's sports league(soccer) but that doesn't mean I don't love the sport.

Just because I don't like some American Idol reject doesn't mean I don't love music.

Personally I'm not opposed to WMMA but not yet a fan either.

I WILL be watching saturday though.

2/18/13 7:37 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Petition for Knapp/Invicta to prefight test Cyborb Poll Thread 
(1) [8] by GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

2/18/13 7:38 AM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

RyannVonReemjob - 
ricker - 
RyannVonReemjob - 

Garbage. I expected far better from you. Phone Post

You sound like a woman I just had sex with.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.