UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White UFC on FUEL TV 7 vlog day 2

2/16/13 2:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it safe to say Luke Barnett doesn't make the finals on this season of The Ultimate Fighter? He's training with Chael til the 1st of May, and the finale is on April 13th.

2/16/13 2:39 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson -

Is it safe to say Luke Barnett doesn't make the finals on this season of The Ultimate Fighter? He's training with Chael til the 1st of May, and the finale is on April 13th.

Why not? What if that's when his visa expires? One of my Brit friends met him, dude is lanky as fuck. He's probably helping Chael prepare for Jones In that department. Phone Post
2/16/13 2:46 AM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao the ending made this vblog.
"WHAT'S THE BLOODY MATTER WITH YOU?" Phone Post
2/16/13 2:50 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo4Life - Nick the Tooth isn't real. "The Tooth" is the result of a bet made between Lorenzo and Dana after reviewing old Kimbo Slice backyard bbq fights in BLAFs office.
Lorenzo commented that Kevin Ferguson did have a small amount of charisma that made him a hit amongst uneducated fight fans. Dana of course was hearing none of it.
"F^&% that," he said. I bet I can find some f&^%n homeless douchebag with no teeth and make him an internet sensation by featuring him in a few of my vlogs.
"Well hang on a minute," said Lorenzo. We gotta make sure the guy you're going to attempt to make a star has no talent, the personality of a soap dish and the intelligence of a mildly retarded sea turtle.
"You're on!" Said Dana.
They went down to the nearest train station, looked for the glory hole in the men's bathroom and they had their man.

DONT FALL FOR IT. DONT BE AS STUPID AS DANA WHITE THINKS YOU ARE. NICK THE TOOTH ISNT REAL.
fail Phone Post
2/16/13 2:51 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson -

yes Phone Post
2/16/13 2:58 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThirdJackson - 

I know for certain he's fighting on the finale card.
He also going to be training with Jamie Huey at One mma.
2/16/13 3:07 AM
Ram Rod
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
2/16/13 4:37 AM
Smellde Gluve
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You've caused a right rumpus here."

Rumpus.

Might be the goat word.

2/16/13 4:44 AM
TheKidAintMine
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana barely being able to walk out of his award presentation and still making the time to shake a fan's hand is insane. Say what you want about the guy, but he really does care about the fans!
2/16/13 4:52 AM
335iguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that fat cunt at the end of the video Phone Post
2/16/13 4:55 AM
Galanis
866 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the better episodes IMO. A lot going on in this. How cool was it for those Irish dudes? I remember when one of them posted here about Big Foot/Cain and Reem/JDS and everyone thought it was a troll

2/16/13 6:42 AM
Bwatermyfren

Haha gowan the lads in temple bar with the Baldfather!! Phone Post
2/16/13 8:46 AM
stonepony

Those people really wanted those tickets.
2/16/13 9:16 AM
Mulletron5000
1367 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legit LOL at The Tooth trying snuff.

2/16/13 10:53 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Huningtonbbb - My god that robot Phone Post
Who was that? Phone Post
2/16/13 10:55 AM
Pride Wanderlei

TeamRenzo4Life - Nick the Tooth isn't real. "The Tooth" is the result of a bet made between Lorenzo and Dana after reviewing old Kimbo Slice backyard bbq fights in BLAFs office.
Lorenzo commented that Kevin Ferguson did have a small amount of charisma that made him a hit amongst uneducated fight fans. Dana of course was hearing none of it.
"F^&% that," he said. I bet I can find some f&^%n homeless douchebag with no teeth and make him an internet sensation by featuring him in a few of my vlogs.
"Well hang on a minute," said Lorenzo. We gotta make sure the guy you're going to attempt to make a star has no talent, the personality of a soap dish and the intelligence of a mildly retarded sea turtle.
"You're on!" Said Dana.
They went down to the nearest train station, looked for the glory hole in the men's bathroom and they had their man.

DONT FALL FOR IT. DONT BE AS STUPID AS DANA WHITE THINKS YOU ARE. NICK THE TOOTH ISNT REAL.
Jealous imo. Phone Post
2/16/13 11:08 AM
epwar
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny how Cyril and Jimi seemed to have their gum chewing in sync.

2/16/13 11:14 AM
Obie1FaShobie
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pride Wanderlei -
Huningtonbbb - My god that robot Phone Post
Who was that? Phone Post
Jimmo Phone Post
2/16/13 1:12 PM
Hizzay
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just realzied Nick The Tooth looks like Robert Downey Jr. before his comeback haha
2/17/13 11:07 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent vlog.

1-It was hard to see Dana getting a spell. :(

2-I miss living in the UK.  (Great fans).

3-Who was that mean woman at the end of the video?  Just beause your life didn't turn out as planned, don't ruin the fun for the rest of us! Hag! (LOL)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.