UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Lloyd Irvin's latest - "the real player lifestyle

2/16/13 2:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JSho
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://therealplayerlifestyle.com/

Wow Phone Post
2/16/13 3:21 AM
shen
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 10:07 PM
--And yo, after the seminar, make sure to check out the All-You-Can-Eat(*) "Warren Buffet", where you get to eat off solid gold plates using diamond-encrusted sporks, like a TRUE baller!

(*)refills 50-cents.
2/16/13 3:33 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im on dat balla status play boy mr x aint got shit on monsieur z and dats da bottom line. monsieur z eats mr x for breakfast. you heard dat right. and lets not forget mrs b. mrs b got booty for days and stacks upon stacks of coin that lines the lining of her mansions with more lines of coins and bills
2/16/13 3:41 AM
shen
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 10:06 PM
"Monsieur Z"...? More like "Monsieur Zzzzzzz" ---cause he be sleepin' dog!

Now, "Viscount P." is the REAL deal. He's 100% Illuminati; He invents the cheddar these other fools be chasin'! He pulls the strings of the string-pullers.

Viscount P is ONLY contactable through the Shendokan's upcoming "$uper $ales $uccess $eminar", at the Barstow Ramada Express.

Check it: we gonna have massive 3-foot tall STACKS of bills you can get your picture taken with --just like a Rothschild or some sh!t.
2/16/13 3:51 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awe you gonna take it dat far eh? well i diint think i had to pull out da big dawgs but i got BARON Bankroll who funds the funders on my team. TEAM LOTTERY. das right TEAM LOTTERY is so low key that even just mentioning da BARON will get you asdlgknm4lk4jt529t4j0wjegoqwihnjetgoihngowhanv0ohnoogf2wnhgfvrwgvn..

2/16/13 10:18 AM
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"For The First Time Ever, Master Lloyd Irvin Jr. Is Sharing His ONE PERSONAL Secret Money Making SECURITY BLANKET (A Secret Almost NOBODY Knows, Even In His Own Inner Circle) A Secret He's Kept Hidden... A Secret He’s Revealing ONE TIME At His “Players ONLY Party” In Las Vegas"

dam,not only has he been making money off his own inner circle,he's been holding back.

2/16/13 10:56 AM
Darb

Wow. Does he hang-out with Matt Furey?
2/16/13 2:28 PM
biggator
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 2:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4kbNkE8VzU
this is his mr. X playaaaaaaaaaa
2/16/13 5:26 PM
GrahamJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'...freedom to do whatever you want, wherever you want, with whoever you want.'

...like gang rape, in a 23rd story apartment, with a 17 year old girl?

Is the proviso to this plan that he doesn't guarantee you'll stay out of court, afterwards?

Guys: i'm worried about Master Lloyd...
I think the recent troubles have caused him to break from reality, and believe he's Nelly on an episode of MTV's 'Cribs'.

Also: FRAT.
2/16/13 5:32 PM
JasonGV
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't even....?? What is he even selling this time?

Im so lost. I'll never be a baller.

:(
2/16/13 5:39 PM
eric-burdo
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just brutally embarrasing.
2/16/13 5:42 PM
GrahamJ

Tell me about it: I thought the rape allegations were embarrassing - but this...
2/16/13 6:43 PM
Shemhazai
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like he is going full retard trying to pay his tax lien.
2/16/13 6:58 PM
Darb

What an ass. Seriously.
2/16/13 7:30 PM
BjjinCT

I keep hearing about the tax lien does anyone have any info on this Phone Post
2/16/13 7:33 PM
omoplautistic
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Dudes, that shit is bat shit crazy.

Seriously. The timing of this.

What a lunatic. Phone Post
2/16/13 7:50 PM
GrahamJ

BjjinCT -  I keep hearing about the tax lien does anyone have any info on this Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2120945&forum=1&page=1&pc=28
2/16/13 8:17 PM
mchapman
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Couldn't make it through. Phone Post
2/16/13 8:33 PM
nogidavid
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so he's going to tell you how to write copy. when there's a million instructionals online how to write that bullshit

2/16/13 9:17 PM
andre
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh. Phone Post
2/16/13 9:58 PM
GrahamJ

nogidavid - 

so he's going to tell you how to write copy. when there's a million instructionals online how to write that bullshit

Yeah - but these super-secret player tips from Mr X (who writes things like 'pls', 'cuz', 'K?', and 'candy-asses') mean that even shittily-written copy will make you millions - or your money back*!

*If asked for on day 2 of the three-day player pool-party (no girls allowed).
2/16/13 10:22 PM
GrahamJ

I skim-read, then went to the bottom...but for those who read even less than me: he claims that he should charge $1 million for this shitty gathering - but only about ten people on his mailing list can afford that, so he's charging $10,000.

...I guess he's confident in getting over 1,000 people signing up; perhaps his gang-rape PR drive has paid off.
2/16/13 10:40 PM
The Ghost Of Swayze
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a crappy human being.
2/17/13 2:16 AM
MickColins
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After displays like that, I can't fathom why people think the worst of him in certain situations. Phone Post
2/17/13 2:40 AM
TwoGuysOneCup
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Limp docked rapist Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.