UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Lloyd Irvin's latest - "the real player lifestyle

2/17/13 3:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HoldYerGround
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else hear the "Mistah f" background voice from those Arrested Development episodes with the English retarded chick or is that just me? Phone Post
2/17/13 4:02 AM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL did you all catch the price to reserve a seat?

1 Payment of $5,000.00...
2/17/13 7:10 AM
joelovesfishin
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And for the low, low price of $5000!!!

Act now, seats are filling fast.

Low life, scumbag.

My MGinAction Tutorial: http://tinyurl.com/d78pavw

HOW TO FILLET A FISH: http://www.youtube.com/user/joelovesfishin?feature=mhsn
2/17/13 7:46 AM
PTM2020
1425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you've gotta be shittin me.

2/17/13 9:29 AM
JasonGV
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GreatCornholio -  Could this be a spoof? Phone Post

I guess you could call it that when Marco Avellan is the only attendee along with Lloyd and "Mr X"

Unless Mr X is Marcos?

Shamamalan twist?
2/17/13 11:24 AM
JackShrimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hammerhurler - I can't believe people think he's really a good businessman. Good businesses don't try to milk their customers for every dime they can or act like almighty gurus on a higher plane than their mere mortal clients.

Charging exorbitant amounts is just another marketing ploy, that way the people think there's actually something of value to be had or why would he discourage people from attending by charging so much?

And when they go and find out that the secret is "act like you have money even if you don't, just like me!" they're not likely to admit to anyone they paid $5k for that, so they lie about how amazing it was.

For a minute I thought you were talking about Bank of America or Comcast
2/17/13 12:45 PM
Caught_clean
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rivalschool should be around soon to call you all haters
2/17/13 1:11 PM
BJJRoxy

But wait! He's giving a break on the cover charge! 5,000 bucks or you can break it up into 3 easy payments! Lol Ill never be a baller. :( Phone Post
2/17/13 1:15 PM
Jessy30
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hah! Jackshrimp that was hilarious! Phone Post
2/18/13 1:27 AM
VincentVega
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/18/13 5:50 AM
John Graybeal

I thought this may be a fake. But here is the whois info:

This WHOIS database is provided for information purposes only. We do
not guarantee the accuracy of this data. The following uses of this
system are expressly prohibited: (1) use of this system for unlawful
purposes; (2) use of this system to collect information used in the
mass transmission of unsolicited commercial messages in any medium;
(3) use of high volume, automated, electronic processes against this
database. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this
policy.

Registrant:
Emory Enterprises
6333 Old Branch Ave #302
Temple Hills, MD 20748
US

Domain Name: THEREALPLAYERLIFESTYLE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Emory Enterprises
Lloyd Irvin
6333 Old Branch Ave #302
Temple Hills, MD 20748
US
301-449-5425
lloydirvin@lloydirvin.com

Domain created on 19-Dec-2012
Domain expires on 19-Dec-2014
Last updated on 20-Dec-2012

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.SEOASSASSINSERVER.COM
NS2.SEOASSASSINSERVER.COM
2/18/13 8:20 AM
Cya

oh my
2/18/13 10:23 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My favorite part:

'This Is Your ONE Opportunity To Have A 100% REAL “SuperPower”
“Installed” Inside Your Brain
A SuperPower Not ONE Of Your Competitors Can Hang With.'

Can I has SuperPower?
2/18/13 10:30 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I missed this part:

"Shit, that 10k is nothing, even if you can’t pay it all at once I’ll give you a ridiculously generous $2k/month for 5 months payment plan and you can basically get in for just $2,000 and make the rest back and then some before you ever have to pay the full amount… actually the FACT is that you’ll make the ENTIRE 10 grand within 30 days of the event. SERIOUSLY."

Well, that changes everything. In!

2/18/13 10:40 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp

Keeps getting better:

'You can get into my “Players ONLY Party” In Vegas on March 26-28 for only $5,000.00 and I’ll even get you a 3 payment payment plan of $1666.67. Take 3 full months to pay it off while you make the ENTIRE “cover charge” back within 30 days of the party!'

Reserve my seat now!

2/18/13 10:45 AM
hubbarocks
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!
2/18/13 12:27 PM
John Nic

5,000$ -- or just watch a few seasons of shark tank Phone Post
2/18/13 5:06 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FitJuice - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - The sad thing is that I know a couple of gym owners stupid enough to be duped by this stuff.

Yeah, that's what the haters miss. He uses that ad copy and marketing method because it works.

The guy is not stealing anyone's money.

FitJuice - Lloyd Irvin's White Knight.

Just because it's legal, doesn't mean it's not immoral.

Some aspire to a higher version of humanity than the profligate version that TooLimp Irvin is living.

2/18/13 6:04 PM
JasonGV
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FitJuice - 
WhoRunsBarterTown - The sad thing is that I know a couple of gym owners stupid enough to be duped by this stuff.

Yeah, that's what the haters miss. He uses that ad copy and marketing method because it works.

The guy is not stealing anyone's money.

Will you be attending the playa seminar?
2/18/13 6:41 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If two consenting adults agree to sell a child in to sexual slavery, it's not immoral?

If two consenting adults agree to spend the afternoon kicking puppies, it's not immoral?

If two consenting adults agree to a  usurious lending arrangment, it's not immoral?

Morality is relative, and it's apparent that Lloyd defines his morality as 'whatever I can get away with'.

2/18/13 7:02 PM
jackandcoke02
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Mr. X scam lol... He wrote that email himself and did a 360 degree video of a dessert haha..
2/18/13 7:10 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Edited: 02/18/13 7:10 PM

FitJuice - 

you would be fired from a job as a human.

No relationship exists in a vacuum.  If an addict spends their last dollar on a fix, while their children go hungry, does the dealer share any responsibility for the hunger of the children?

I'm a heartless libertarian, and I believe as a matter of law that consenting adults should be allowed to do whatever consenting adults want to do.  However, I could never be a loan-shark, because I hold myself to a higher standard of morality.  There are people who make money by fostering a relationship with lonely, elderly people for the purpose of acquiring their estate.  It's an arrangement of mutual consent, but one party is manipulating the emotional weakness of the other.  

This type of marketing is targeting a specific type of person, and a specific weakness of character.  Lloyd has chosen to exploit that weakness in his fellow humans for his own gain.  Most people find it reprehensible, but like all people who project an image of financial success, he will always have his sycophants and apologists.  These are generally people looking to rationalize and justify their own dissolute choices in life.

2/18/13 7:25 PM
shen
1063 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 7:28 PM
After reading, I'm actually intrigued about the seminar. In particular, I'm very curious how the issue of stacks will be handled...

As you know, some financial authorities feel you should hold them while crouched near the rims, while others strongly advocate posing with them while near the grill. Irvin on the other hand, appears to favor showing the stacks while INSIDE the vehicle, which honestly is new to me. --Is that what he advocates at the seminar???

I do know some playas INSIST the only time you should ever show fat stacks is when you are also holding a firearm.

Since I'm new to the world of high finance, I'm open to all different approaches. But, I just want to make sure the info has all been thoroughly vetted and has some real research behind it.
2/18/13 8:07 PM
Caught_clean

Fitjuice are you Lloyd s official strawmanner?
2/18/13 8:25 PM
jackandcoke02
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm under the impression that these clowns who defend Lloyd on these forums have a business arrangement with Llimp. Probably the same guys who go to his seminars and need his name for an affiliation. In example, Luca Atalla, he went to say that the girl was a whore and wanted to fuck and we just didn't have enough evidence and Llmp wasn't found guilty. I think he has a group of guys that are defending him to the death on these forums. Llimp would be shot if that was my daughter he had tried to rape. Fucking scumbag

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.