UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Lloyd Irvin's latest - "the real player lifestyle

2/18/13 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrahamJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say we send someone undercover at Pimpfest 2013, who can subdue Limp - 'Dexter' style - and drag him to a hotel room, where a load of dudes gang rape him.
2/18/13 8:51 PM
GrahamJ

shen - After reading, I'm actually intrigued about the seminar. In particular, I'm very curious how the issue of stacks will be handled...

As you know, some financial authorities feel you should hold them while crouched near the rims, while others strongly advocate posing with them while near the grill. Irvin on the other hand, appears to favor showing the stacks while INSIDE the vehicle, which honestly is new to me. --Is that what he advocates at the seminar???

I do know some playas INSIST the only time you should ever show fat stacks is when you are also holding a firearm.

Since I'm new to the world of high finance, I'm open to all different approaches. But, I just want to make sure the info has all been thoroughly vetted and has some real research behind it.

HAHAHA!

He's an OG: he's been handling stacks since before you started watching MTV - where you have quite clearly got the entirety of your PG-13 stack knowledge from.

Believe in the pimp!
2/18/13 9:41 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a point. The R-rated version, which I'm sure "Master" Lloyd will show at his Playa Partay, will involve a six-inch stack being used to slap a (high-class) call girl's thick ass, while "Master" Lloyd holds his gat (finger off the trigger) sideways like a true playa. Harlem Shake style, son.

All in this room:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2006/Mar-07-Tue-2006/photos/1redrock.jpg

It will be a bit crowded with "Master" Lloyd, Mr. X, the Call Girl, and the five suckers who buy this Playa Partay.
2/18/13 10:26 PM
thebigkahuna

Payday lending is immoral. Its almost impossible to defend Lloyd Irvin. I don't see why you would want to try and defend predatory lending as well. They lend to working class people at exorbitant interest rates. Most of the people borrowing are young and/or uneducated and do not understand how bad of a deal they are getting. Predatory lending ruins people's credit and robs the poor. It is exploitation and usury.

2/19/13 12:59 AM
Setree
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snapple -  ^ How many different screen names do you have on this forum? Phone Post

Isn't THAT against forum rules? Shouldn't FitJuice and his other names be banned? The very least you can do is out him.
2/19/13 2:29 AM
Setree
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FitJuice - 
Setree - 
Snapple -  ^ How many different screen names do you have on this forum? Phone Post

Isn't THAT against forum rules? Shouldn't FitJuice and his other names be banned? The very least you can do is out him.

Why don't you support the site, like I did, by buying a blue name rather than stalk someone else and cry?

Gotta love the haters.

Stalk Lloyd Irvin email lists. Get offended rather than ignore him.

Then try banning someone who doens't take offense at LI.

Classic hater mentality.

Ha. Asshat.
2/19/13 4:37 AM
JasonGV
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackandcoke02 - I'm under the impression that these clowns who defend Lloyd on these forums have a business arrangement with Llimp. Probably the same guys who go to his seminars and need his name for an affiliation. In example, Luca Atalla, he went to say that the girl was a whore and wanted to fuck and we just didn't have enough evidence and Llmp wasn't found guilty. I think he has a group of guys that are defending him to the death on these forums. Llimp would be shot if that was my daughter he had tried to rape. Fucking scumbag

This all came out months before the gangrape scandal broke. Lloyd and his cronies were on here using their syndicate marketing system and posting fake reviews among other assorted bullshit; they were called out and eventually slunk away.

2/19/13 5:40 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the lack of llimperism has been nice as of lately. all those avellan/schultz/scrub threads were really truly bothersome. its nice that theyve limped it down a notch
2/19/13 6:33 AM
VincentVega
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/19/13 4:29 PM
thebigkahuna

FitJuice - 
thebigkahuna - Payday lending is immoral. Its almost impossible to defend Lloyd Irvin. I don't see why you would want to try and defend predatory lending as well. They lend to working class people at exorbitant interest rates. Most of the people borrowing are young and/or uneducated and do not understand how bad of a deal they are getting. Predatory lending ruins people's credit and robs the poor. It is exploitation and usury.

Where shoudl these people get money from?

Obviously they have no credit alternatives.

Should they just be denied access too all forms of credit?

It's also been shown that when payday lending is regulated, loan sharks fill the vacuum.

Let's say you ban payday lending. THen a loan shark steps in, loans money, a person can't pay it back, and the loan shark breaks the guys legs.

Banning payday lending led to a guy getting beat up. Does that make you responsible?

Morality isn't as simple as you suggest.

So by your logic predatory lending is moral, because loan sharking is worse?

Just like humiliating but not raping an underage girl because you can't get it up is moral, because actually raping her would be worse?

2/19/13 5:07 PM
Magic Mago
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 -

"For The First Time Ever, Master Lloyd Irvin Jr. Is Sharing His ONE PERSONAL Secret Money Making SECURITY BLANKET (A Secret Almost NOBODY Knows, Even In His Own Inner Circle) A Secret He's Kept Hidden... A Secret He’s Revealing ONE TIME At His “Players ONLY Party” In Las Vegas"

dam,not only has he been making money off his own inner circle,he's been holding back.

So is this him admitting that all his other money making seminars have been a scam?
Since he didn't really share his promised knowledge, hm....wonder is previous attendees to his scams can now sue for not getting what they have paid for previously? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.