UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shields returns to WW wants Rory, Condit, or Jake

2/18/13 6:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GoldMedaLInTapping(R) - 
Dmoney35 - how the fuck did he ever beat hendo? Phone Post
This still boggles my mind Phone Post

I think he managed to stifle Hendo's striking then just proved he was a more agile and intense grappler which lured Hendo into trying to match grapple for grapple with a younger guy and it backfired.

2/18/13 6:42 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
GoldMedaLInTapping(R) - 

I think he managed to stifle Hendo's striking then just proved he was a more agile and intense grappler which lured Hendo into trying to match grapple for grapple with a younger guy and it backfired.

From what I remember there were talks of Hendo's back being a serious factor here too before his surgery. Not making excuses for him considering Shields grappling ability but throwing it out there considering this win was a shocker to me as well. Shields even recovered from the bomb early. 

2/18/13 7:09 PM
FinestScotch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - Shields vs Maia must happen

How in the fuck does Shields deserve Maia?!

Shields vs Fitch so I never need Ambien again.

2/18/13 9:51 PM
Lazer MMA

I just can't understand this
2/19/13 5:19 AM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
FinestScotch - 
NorthFromHere - Shields vs Maia must happen

How in the fuck does Shields deserve Maia?!

Shields vs Fitch so I never need Ambien again.

Didn't mean right now, but down the road it would be cool to see this
2/19/13 4:16 PM
Dmoney35

Fitchhelpsmesleep -
ChaosOverkill - 
GoldMedaLInTapping(R) - 

From what I remember there were talks of Hendo's back being a serious factor here too before his surgery. Not making excuses for him considering Shields grappling ability but throwing it out there considering this win was a shocker to me as well. Shields even recovered from the bomb early. 

I mean biggest win of his career bar none right? I just remember watching it and saying "what is going on" Phone Post
2/19/13 4:59 PM
ElFeroz

I'd like to see him fight Woodley or Maia? Not sure he's done anything to warrant those guys. Maybe Matt Riddle or even Fitch or Kos, he said something about those guys were his punching bags @ AKA. Although Fitch and Jake would be the greatest JJ match of all time...... It could put 20,000 thousand people to sleep!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.