UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Barao vs McDonald full fight video preview

2/16/13 9:12 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

A belt is on the line on free TV, as Renan Barao defends Interim Bantamweight Championship vs. Michael McDonald at the Wembley Arena in London, England, in the main event of UFC on FUEL TV 7.

The winner will likely get a fight with  UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz when he returns from knee surgery, likely this summer.

Barao lost a decision his first fight, and won the next 29. His sole loss after his fight fight was due to a DQ for soccer kicking. McDonald enjoys a stellar record as well, with just one promptly avenged loss in 16 fights.

And it is free.

2/16/13 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I am so pumped for this!

2/16/13 10:36 AM
UVolt
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also very pumped....but this isn't the first time a belt has been on the line on free TV. Phone Post
2/16/13 10:42 AM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UVolt - Also very pumped....but this isn't the first time a belt has been on the line on free TV. Phone Post
I said that too, but someone deleted my comment. Regardless it's going to be a sick fight. Phone Post
2/16/13 10:50 AM
Pl4stickman
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sitting less than a mile from the stadium sipping a bud buzzing like a buzzy thing on buzzing powder.

Can't wait for this Phone Post
2/16/13 11:35 AM
jude099
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TDogg926 - 
UVolt - Also very pumped....but this isn't the first time a belt has been on the line on free TV. Phone Post
I said that too, but someone deleted my comment. Regardless it's going to be a sick fight. Phone Post

cain v jds

2/16/13 11:50 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant wait for this!! I love McDonald but I think Henan takes it. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.