UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I don't if you've heard of Ryan Jimmo....

2/16/13 10:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but he's kind of a Big Deal

2/16/13 10:17 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/16/13 10:18 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I can tell you right now that I don't of if is because of Jimmo then.

2/16/13 10:19 AM
Shoebert
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a Blackzilian... Hoping for the best though.

2/16/13 10:19 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

2/16/13 10:24 AM
inf0
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - 
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby - 

Holy shit LOL Perosh pulling the troll face, didn't notice that live.

2/16/13 10:29 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

2/16/13 11:49 AM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Sokoudjou was robbed in his fight against him. By no means was it an exciting fight, but Sokoudjou won IMO Phone Post
2/16/13 11:51 AM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have not really seen much of JIMMO other than turning on an MFC fight which he did everything not to engage and it was a Title fight.

KO'ing a patsy grappling guy like Perosh is relatively not super impressive .

He does apparently have a Kickboxing background so looking forward to seeing what he's got against an allround MMA'er and great striker.
2/16/13 11:56 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never heard of him.....But, he shall sleep in the octagon tonight, which is located in the fiflthy streets of London.....
2/16/13 12:12 PM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - Doesn't Jimmo have a kidnapping charge? Don't know about the good man thing, but he is boring as shit to watch. Don't let that 7 second ko fool you
I think your referring to Ryan Ford. I could be wrong though. Phone Post
2/16/13 12:15 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

2/16/13 12:21 PM
the geek
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney - 
inf0 -
RobinVanRooney - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Phone Post

Romo of the year imo...

..and there were a lot of fucking great romo's last year!
2/16/13 12:29 PM
Neil McCauley

dont be fooled by the perosh knockout, this guy is one of the most boring fighters of all time! Just about all his mfc fights sucked.
2/16/13 12:38 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - dont be fooled by the perosh knockout, this guy is one of the most boring fighters of all time! Just about all his mfc fights sucked.
I'm not bashing..,..but damn you're right. There were so many bad fights. Fights I literally stopped watching due to boringness. Phone Post
2/16/13 12:43 PM
the geek
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter - 
Neil McCauley - dont be fooled by the perosh knockout, this guy is one of the most boring fighters of all time! Just about all his mfc fights sucked.
I'm not bashing..,..but damn you're right. There were so many bad fights. Fights I literally stopped watching due to boringness. Phone Post

Same here. I was blown away by the Perosh KO because I've watched all of Jimmo's MFC fights and each one was awfully boring.

Here's hoping that we have a new Jimmo, I would love nothing more than for him to have a great and exciting UFC career, but as they say, the best indicator of ones future is their past... hope that expressions wrong :)
2/16/13 1:47 PM
fight4right

Shoebert -

He's a Blackzilian... Hoping for the best though.

Lol Phone Post
2/16/13 1:49 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your title makes my head hurt.
2/16/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Your title makes my head hurt.
Heh just noticed that. Oh well nothing I can do about that now. Phone Post
2/16/13 1:54 PM
32Hunter

BrCutter - 

I pretty well stopped watching MFC because of him, and I'm Canadian so I wanted to cheer for him.

Jimmo by mindnumbingly boring dec.
2/16/13 2:00 PM
mmamozza
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I expect Jimmo to throw a lot of kicks to keep distance and do a shit load of circling in this fight. Big fan of Te Huna, hope he goes to work

2/16/13 2:03 PM
MartialArtsMixed
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where's the robot dance gif?
2/16/13 2:03 PM
rIKmAN

inf0 -
RobinVanRooney - 

Holy shit, literally crying with laughter, best romo I've seen, bravo! Phone Post
2/16/13 2:22 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

Jimmo is legit and that KO over Perosh was the shitttt Phone Post
2/16/13 2:29 PM
fakezaga
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only ever tapped him nce - with a wristlock. He said "Now I suppose you'll run home and tell everyone on the internet about it." I did - and I still am.

I am also the one who convinced him of the importance of being called "The Big Deal," rather than just "Big Deal."

He promised to thank my mom once after a fight and never did.

Oh, Jimmo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.