UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tom Watson vs. Stanislav Nedkov

2/16/13 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter - FOTN imo. good chance anyway.

It would have to be some fight to top that imo

2/16/13 1:34 PM
mmango
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone see that blonde sitting front row during post fight highlights? Damn! Maybe next to GSP though I'd doubt he was there. Could possibly be a Hilton Phone Post
2/16/13 1:43 PM
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
And Wagners Cut -
nolabrum - Did he acuse Nedkov of using trt? or did I hear that wrong
Not sure myself. Not directly anyway. Maybe in a round about way. Phone Post
Typical Brit being a dick Phone Post

The ironing, you sound like an asshole.

2/16/13 1:49 PM
Ryan Wood
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Watson has a lot of back acne, take that for what it's worth.
Yeah usual in sports the guys that are so anti PEDs are the ones pumped full of them Phone Post

Back acne doesn't automatically equal PEDs, man. I've had bacne since my late teens and I've never touched a PED. Some people it seems are just dealt that card in life, and it absolutely sucks.
2/16/13 1:56 PM
Ryan Wood
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're right, I'm not heavily muscled being 185lbs at 6'1", I'm just saying that back acne doesn't automatically prove that someone is guilty of taking performance enhancing drugs.
2/16/13 2:01 PM
Ryan Wood

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
Ryan Wood - You're right, I'm not heavily muscled being 185lbs at 6'1", I'm just saying that back acne doesn't automatically prove that someone is guilty of taking performance enhancing drugs.

You stated you always had back acne since your late teens, look at Watsons earlier fights he didn't have it. Now it seems (at least to me) he looks a bit bigger and has back acne.

Ahhh, I wasn't aware of that. Certainly a red flag in this case, if those are the circumstances.
2/16/13 2:33 PM
shallowkal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Ryan Wood - You're right, I'm not heavily muscled being 185lbs at 6'1", I'm just saying that back acne doesn't automatically prove that someone is guilty of taking performance enhancing drugs.

You stated you always had back acne since your late teens, look at Watsons earlier fights he didn't have it. Now it seems (at least to me) he looks a bit bigger and has back acne.
The ironing with this is that if he has used it would have been earlier in his cage rages days. Phone Post
2/16/13 2:45 PM
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN

Reed Rothchild - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN -
Reed Rothchild - 
And Wagners Cut -

Opinions vary... Unlike the Brits Phone Post

Just so you know, I voted you down for being a cock. Just in case there was the slightest bit if doubt as to who it was. My reasons are as follows: 1. Accusing a guy of roiding with zero foundation. 2. General faggotry towards our great nation.

2/16/13 3:06 PM
And Wagners Cut
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN -
Reed Rothchild - 
And Wagners Cut -

Opinions vary... Unlike the Brits Phone Post
Calm down fella.

Why do you hate us Brits? Phone Post
2/16/13 3:09 PM
grafzep
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great fight
2/16/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quite bitching, that fight was amazing!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.