UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Barao vs. McDonald

2/16/13 6:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
40oztofreedom
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

steveAKAslick - 
shatefak -
40oztofreedom - What was McDonalds walkout song? Phone Post
i want to know this aswell Phone Post
My Savior, My God by Aaron Shust Phone Post

thanks VU
2/16/13 6:37 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man that was slick and from out of nowhere. great sub.
2/16/13 6:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com - Haha^^ I just came in to say War Henan!! Phone Post
Your going down Chica... Get ready to send your money in to Tap Cancer Out... You better not Welch ;)~ Phone Post

You're going down son. And I'm going to love it!! 

Is that the first time u heard a chick say that?? 

Oh snap!!!

Paid in full... Well almost, guess ill have to wait to make it to the East Coast before I can fulfill all my Duties ;)~ Phone Post
2/16/13 6:49 PM
repseatown
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - 
Ghost of That Feel - Guess god was too busy watching all the kids starve to death in africa and get fucked by priests in vatican to help McDonald with the fight. Tough luck.
There's always gotta be a douchebag

Get fucked

Good fight. Both guys are great Phone Post

agreed! clearly this dude is unhappy at life! what a jack ass! wether you believe or not, to criticize ones beliefs, or to clown this guy when clearly he is nothing BUT positive and not trying to instill his beliefs on you or clown you for not believing in what he does, just makes you look like an ass who hates life!
2/16/13 6:51 PM
repseatown
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - 
Ghost of That Feel - Guess god was too busy watching all the kids starve to death in africa and get fucked by priests in vatican to help McDonald with the fight. Tough luck.
There's always gotta be a douchebag

Get fucked

Good fight. Both guys are great Phone Post

vtfu for calling him out! and for being positive like Mayday! haha
2/16/13 6:55 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes! Phone Post
2/16/13 6:56 PM
zebers3
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, that's how you know Barao is a real killer. How quickly he thought to transition into the arm triangle shows that he's always thinking of how he can finish.
2/16/13 8:10 PM
Size

One little mistake by McDonald and it was over. Great fight, both guys really went for it, showed a ton of skill, and iron chins.

I think the top 3 of that division is locked down for the next several years, provided Barao stays at 135.
2/16/13 8:13 PM
gusto

zebers3 - Man, that's how you know Barao is a real killer. How quickly he thought to transition into the arm triangle shows that he's always thinking of how he can finish.

his execution was flawless, but that is a very common bjj sequence.
2/16/13 8:36 PM
SecondBase
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet finish.
2/16/13 9:44 PM
gusto

Luigi Vampa - 
gusto -
zebers3 - Man, that's how you know Barao is a real killer. How quickly he thought to transition into the arm triangle shows that he's always thinking of how he can finish.

his execution was flawless, but that is a very common bjj sequence.
Why do more fighters not do it? It seems like an obvious and effective transition. Phone Post

they might not train in the gi. this sequence is done so much in the gi. when you have the seat belt grip (one arm over one under). you can use the top hand to go for a lapel (gi)choke. this would be barao's left arm in that clip above. if the opponent tries to block the gi choke you go for the arm triangle.

Barao's move above was good, but to tell the truth, McDonald really fucked up by not handfighting the seatbelt grip. easy for me to say from my couch, but barao was not punching him so i have no idea wtf mcdonald is doing with his right arm
2/16/13 10:54 PM
spliffmood

Crystal Whiskers -  Those dumb ass brazilian victory dances never get old. Phone Post

Get used to it
2/16/13 11:46 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
That...was...awesome! MacDonald is stud, and what a great transition into the arm triangle by Barao!
2/17/13 12:25 AM
mestregruber
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably thought he could pull his shoulder through and get out of danger. That is one of my favorite transitions from the back.
2/17/13 12:30 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Your going down Chica... Get ready to send your money in to Tap Cancer Out... You better not Welch ;)~ Phone Post

Oh snap!!!

Paid in full... Well almost, guess ill have to wait to make it to the East Coast before I can fulfill all my Duties ;)~ Phone Post

Well hey now. Just saw this. Don't welch!! 

2/17/13 12:53 AM
UnderTheClock

What was Barao, about 12 pounds heavier at fight time?

2/17/13 12:57 AM
Wasa-B
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great all round skills from both guys
2/17/13 1:52 AM
Mako_
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome fight. Looks like McD slipped on the wizzer, but that's all it takes is a single mistake.

I really like McD striking, also the power and speed he generates in most of his moves is fun to watch.

Both fighters put on a good showcase.
2/17/13 2:50 AM
Warriormmd
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks JOF! Phone Post
2/17/13 5:35 AM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha nice. Phone Post
2/17/13 5:37 AM
Phisher

jar of flies - and the finish

Barao is fucking boss on the ground.

2/17/13 9:02 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Oh snap!!!

Well hey now. Just saw this. Don't welch!! 

Lol... Never... N you are gunna love it ;) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.