UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I will ride for Carly Baker

2/16/13 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know there's going to be people talking her down and saying her ass is too flat, belly not toned enough, but I want her to know that I have her back. She's fucking great.

signed,
Carly Baker White Knight
2/16/13 2:35 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/16/13 2:41 PM
32Hunter

is she the only ring girl today, or are the other two taking a leak right now?
2/16/13 2:42 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter - is she the only ring girl today, or are the other two taking a leak right now?

arianny and britney are the top dogs, they make the big bucks! They don't need to stick around for the prelims because lets be fair they are ppv material. 

2/16/13 2:48 PM
Neil Funk

she makes me feel good in my pants
2/16/13 2:50 PM
JoeMimic
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk - I know there's going to be people talking her down and saying her ass is too flat, belly not toned enough, but I want her to know that I have her back. She's fucking great.

signed,
Carly Baker White Knight
Dude her elbows are wayyyy too pointy. Phone Post
2/16/13 2:51 PM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She is fit as hell, fuck the naysayers.
2/16/13 2:52 PM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 
32Hunter - is she the only ring girl today, or are the other two taking a leak right now?

arianny and britney are the top dogs, they make the big bucks! They don't need to stick around for the prelims because lets be fair they are ppv material. 

Both not great imo.
2/16/13 2:53 PM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

MentaL -

This is the story of my life. My gf won't let me stick it in her pooper :( Phone Post
2/16/13 2:57 PM
Neil Funk

Bofbro - 
MentaL - 

Both not great imo.

They are both beautiful. But, I have a hot wife. It's been 10 years, and sometimes I don't want to hit it as much as I used to anymore. It's kind of like that with Arianny. She's still has a wonderful face though. Britney is still fresh and new to me, and I still envision nasty things that I would like to do with her.
2/16/13 6:15 PM
Neil Funk

Until Carly

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.