UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana on TRT: We will be testing you all camp

2/16/13 6:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 6:56 PM

Press conference: Dana just said more testing is coming and that TRT "patients" will be tested all through their training camps.

This is THE best news on TRT so far. Time to slow down the cheating a little.

I hope they start doing this for ALL fighters, not just the ones on TRT.

2/16/13 6:58 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sonnen, hendo, Vitor, we comin for you nigga.

2/16/13 7:00 PM
Perfer Et Obdura
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I expect a lot of people pulling out of fights due to "injury" in the future
2/16/13 7:16 PM
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJGR.jpg
2/16/13 7:18 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is funny as shit. One minute he complains about VADA testing and commission testing the next he tries to go on some crusade.
2/16/13 7:19 PM
slamming

Sal Penis - Dana IS on TRT, HGH ETC. Phone Post
Relevant how exactly? Phone Post
2/16/13 7:20 PM
El Ninja
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura - I expect a lot of people pulling out of fights due to "injury" in the future
Bingo! Phone Post
2/16/13 7:22 PM
blaznbison24
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news. They also need to get Vegas to move the ratio to 4:1. 6:1 is way too easy to stay under.
2/16/13 7:29 PM
demonsurge
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It should be all fighters, not just ones on TRT.

The only thing that sucks is most of the TRT fighters are also entertaining.
2/16/13 7:42 PM
Lazer MMA

demonsurge - It should be all fighters, not just ones on TRT.

We're told again and again by fighters that most of the UFC use the 'real juice' (for some reason they say 80 percent often). Across the board random testing is necessary.

BTW if a fighter has the $$$, I was told he can just stay ahead of what the known tests are searching for (i' not sure of that).
2/16/13 7:46 PM
DonFreedomFrye
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 

We're told again and again by fighters that most of the UFC use the 'real juice' (for some reason they say 80 percent often). Across the board random testing is necessary.

BTW if a fighter has the $$$, I was told he can just stay ahead of what the known tests are searching for (i' not sure of that).

Why do you keep writing the same thing over and over in every single thread regarding TRT?

Of course a lot of fighters are using anabolic steroids but to speculate with a made up percentage is silly and pointless as no one knows the true number of people using.

Also, what is this "real juice" you keep referring to?

Synthetic testosterone is the father of all anabolic steroids and it's arguably the most used anabolic steroid in athletics so is it "real juice" too?
2/16/13 7:55 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

^^^^^ He always spams the same shit over and over and over in threads. Whether it's his bologna that Anderson "ducks" everyone, or whatever else. That's just what he does. Put him on ignore, it has worked wonders for me.

2/16/13 7:57 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Press conference: Dana just said more testing is coming and that TRT "patients" will be tested all through their training camps.

This is THE best news on TRT so far. Time to slow down the cheating a little.

I hope they start doing this for ALL fighters, not just the ones on TRT.

This.

2/16/13 8:00 PM
ShatsBassoon
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
El Ninja -
Perfer Et Obdura - I expect a lot of people pulling out of fights due to "injury" in the future
Bingo! Phone Post
Well it's the fans loss.. Entertainment sport.. Have fun watching crap fights Phone Post

Wow!
Dumbest thing i ever read.

Only good fighters use Peds. Derpa derp.

Lazer MMA

DonFreedomFrye - 
Lazer MMA - 

Why do you keep writing the same thing over and over in every single thread regarding TRT?

Of course a lot of fighters are using anabolic steroids but to speculate with a made up percentage is silly and pointless as no one knows the true number of people using.

Also, what is this "real juice" you keep referring to?

Synthetic testosterone is the father of all anabolic steroids and it's arguably the most used anabolic steroid in athletics so is it "real juice" too?

It was the fighters who gave the percentage and use the term (the last one being Stun Gun). You cant do TRT and look like Reem did could you? I'm no expert at all BTW but this is what the fighters are saying.
Lazer MMA

Edited: 02/16/13 8:00 PM

TTT, double
2/16/13 8:01 PM
jasonhightower
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what. He's not fighting last I checked. Phone Post
2/16/13 8:06 PM
MrNiceguy66

I hope it works. It would be interesting to make rematches for fighters who lost to TRT patients to see who would really win.

Does anyone think that Bisping could've won against Hendo, Chael, or Vitor had there been a more even playing field? Phone Post
2/16/13 8:18 PM
mofomike
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana needs to test himself.

2/16/13 8:25 PM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even those who sympathize with TRT shouldn't have a problem with this. It's definitely a step in the right direction.
2/16/13 8:29 PM
diggity

He doesn't compete. See the difference? Phone Post
2/16/13 8:34 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sonnen, hendo, Vitor, we comin for you nigga.

Hendo is the only fighter on TRT that I will defend. The dude is 43, he needs it. Until he shows signs of decline even with TRT, he shouldn't have to retire. Phone Post
2/16/13 8:38 PM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon - Even those who sympathize with TRT shouldn't have a problem with this. It's definitely a step in the right direction.
Agree.

I am a TRT "sympathizer"--provided everybody is at normal levels trough camp and the fight, then who cares whether it's synthetic or not? Let Hendo stick around a few more years, etc.

But my concern is, obviously, that there was no real effort being made to ensure these dudes aren't at gorilla levels throughout their camps, only tampering down to pass their test on fight night.

So this news, if actually enforced, is fantastic in my opinion. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.