UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I remember when

2/16/13 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FlyingKnees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UK market mattered to the UFC financially.

I was going to say "no disrespect to the fighters". But yeah, it is disrespect. No disrespect before the card, but now... Felt like 5 sparring matches.
2/16/13 6:59 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Utter disgust. Only fight I truly enjoyed was Watson finishing that cocky bulgarian.

2/16/13 7:02 PM
CherryHugger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Main and co-main was everything you could ask for. UK cards are usually weak I agree though.
2/16/13 7:02 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Utter disgust. Only fight I truly enjoyed was Watson finishing that cocky bulgarian.

Not Poirier/Cub? Phone Post
2/16/13 7:03 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Dustin looked like shit, due to his month long camp. A full camp, and that fight would have gone the other way and within the three rounds.

2/16/13 7:17 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -
GriffinQ - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Dustin looked like shit, due to his month long camp. A full camp, and that fight would have gone the other way and within the three rounds.

I agree but I thought he gave a good account of himself in defeat. His game looked improved in the first Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.