UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone catch James Ta Hunas walk in?

2/16/13 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on my way home from the event. Sore ass from sitting for 6 hours watching decision after decision but one thing I did enjoy was James Ta Hunas entrance. 'Men in Black' inclusive of song, suits and dance troupe. Hopefully it was shown on tv?? Phone Post
2/16/13 7:29 PM
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and why didn't Cryril Diabate come out of his corner? Did he break his leg? Phone Post
yellow c0ckahlc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope.

Tell me more.

yellow c0ckahlc

The Mammoth -  Oh and why didn't Cryril Diabate come out of his corner? Did he break his leg? Phone Post

The lion took a bite out of his calf.

2/16/13 7:30 PM
The Mammoth

Oh and lastly I really hope you guys got to see Tom Kong Watson. But cos of the multiple decisions I'm assuming there wasn't time :(
Thanks Obama Phone Post
2/16/13 7:32 PM
The Mammoth

yellow c0ckahlc -

Nope.

Tell me more.

Short but sweet little dance. Unexpected and was pretty much the highlight of the night.

Jimmo came in to Metallica all serious and shit. Then outa nowhere Ta huna bursts in doing the men in black. Brutal Phone Post
2/16/13 7:35 PM
Chaelismyhero

I cant stand all that entrance stuff. I want them to walk out their and fight. I think you need to act like a pro.
2/16/13 7:38 PM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His walkout was simply Epic. And yes we saw Kong too. Great.

2/16/13 7:39 PM
larry birds quick wit
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - I cant stand all that entrance stuff. I want them to walk out their and fight. I think you need to act like a pro.
Lighten up dude, nothing wrong with a bit of showmanship Phone Post
2/16/13 7:44 PM
Chaelismyhero

larry birds quick wit - 
Chaelismyhero - I cant stand all that entrance stuff. I want them to walk out their and fight. I think you need to act like a pro.

I just think on fight night you need to be focused. Not thinking about doing a dance,but he won so whatever.

If Jimmo would of finished him after that headkick hit James in the head people would of been saying he wasnt focused.
2/16/13 9:25 PM
tears for lube

You're a fucking idiot my friend Phone Post
2/16/13 9:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep... Was epic! Phone Post
2/16/13 9:31 PM
Chaelismyhero

tears for lube - 

Im guessing that you watch the WWE.
2/17/13 12:38 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero -
tears for lube - 

You realize Chael wanted a pro wrestler to walk out to the cage with him, right? Phone Post
2/17/13 12:40 AM
Chaelismyhero

I dont see the correlation.
2/17/13 12:58 AM
Fedoral Crime
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know dude. The entrances in Pride and even some of the earlier UFCs (e.g. Tito's) made the fights seem bigger and added a bit of entertainment.

They can be professional and have entertaining entrances. I don't see the problem. Phone Post
2/17/13 1:14 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

Old Thrashbarg - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
Chaelismyhero -
tears for lube - 

You realize Chael wanted a pro wrestler to walk out to the cage with him, right? Phone Post
Yea but in Chael's defense, CM Punk is the best in the world. Phone Post

This is just oustanding.

2/17/13 1:21 AM
Chaelismyhero

Fedoral Crime - 
I don't know dude. The entrances in Pride and even some of the earlier UFCs (e.g. Tito's) made the fights seem bigger and added a bit of entertainment.

They can be professional and have entertaining entrances. I don't see the problem. Phone Post

I love the ramp. I just dont like dancing and wearing masks.
2/17/13 2:34 AM
MattyECB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - 
larry birds quick wit - 

I just think on fight night you need to be focused. Not thinking about doing a dance,but he won so whatever.

If Jimmo would of finished him after that headkick hit James in the head people would of been saying he wasnt focused.

I think on fight night, you need to do whatever the fuck works for you. It's an insanely huge assumption on your part to think that a walk in like that means the person is distracted or even that it doesn't help him relax
2/17/13 2:34 AM
diggity

Chaelismyhero - I dont see the correlation.
Hilarious. Phone Post
2/17/13 2:36 AM
MattyECB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...I did think Pride walk-ins were corny as fuck though. I like em short and toned down as they are in the UFC now. Plus they make wacky shit like this funny and unique, would be wierd if everyone did this sorta crap, but they don't cus it doesn't work for everyone...

Well that and BLAF would blow an ear if this sorta thing became regular
2/17/13 2:40 AM
GeorgJonesSilva

The Mammoth - I'm on my way home from the event. Sore ass from sitting for 6 hours watching decision after decision but one thing I did enjoy was James Ta Hunas entrance. 'Men in Black' inclusive of song, suits and dance troupe. Hopefully it was shown on tv?? Phone Post
Awesome walk out was kind of a bit like WWE.... But it made me laugh I can't remember it been done before :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.