UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael Sonnen would smack Ray Lewis on TV:

2/16/13 8:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CP speaking a lot of truth here, per usual.
2/16/13 8:06 PM
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Part 1 of this interview

2/16/13 8:09 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later
2/16/13 8:12 PM
Hocky Balboa
7532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quote the Sonnen, "Nevermore." Phone Post
2/16/13 8:29 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/16/13 8:29 PM
TzTinkle
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We know he sure as hell wouldn't do it in the club.
2/16/13 8:30 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TzTinkle - We know he sure as hell wouldn't do it in the club.

winner.

2/16/13 8:34 PM
supremexb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 8:33 PM
Chael is no where near the athlete Ray Lewis is.
2/16/13 8:52 PM
Fighters For Kids

Ray Lewis does what Chael Sonnen talks about doing...being a champion Phone Post
2/16/13 9:07 PM
Willin

Fighters For Kids - Ray Lewis does what Chael Sonnen talks about doing...being a champion Phone Post
For what? Running on a field for a few minutes? Didn't Lewis not even have a tackle in the Superbowl?

Chael speaks the truth. Fighting is the realest sport there is. Phone Post
2/16/13 9:11 PM
athsportsnutrition
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.athsportsnutrition.com, Owner

later

2/16/13 9:46 PM
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/16/13 9:46 PM
Chaelismyhero - 
supremexb - Chael is no where near the athlete Ray Lewis is.

Thats a bunch of bullshit. Chael can go hard for 25 minutes with a couple of 30 second breaks. Ray plays a game that 6 year olds play. In football 95% of the time their just standing around. Im a huge football fan,but NFL players arent even in the same world in terms of athletic ability as UFC fighters.

LOL at NFL players having less physical ability as UFC fighters. Money and fame attracts the best athletes. In the US, that means football, basketball and baseball. The best athletes in the US do not wrestle.
2/16/13 10:08 PM
XcessiveZ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael would dump Lewis on his head. Phone Post
2/16/13 10:09 PM
bemsqua
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael > Lewis

7 days a week and twice on Sunday
2/16/13 10:10 PM
John M
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 

Thats a bunch of bullshit. Chael can go hard for 25 minutes with a couple of 30 second breaks. Ray plays a game that 6 year olds play. In football 95% of the time their just standing around. Im a huge football fan,but NFL players arent even in the same world in terms of athletic ability as UFC fighters.

LOL at NFL players having less physical ability as UFC fighters. Money and fame attracts the best athletes. In the US, that means football, basketball and baseball. The best athletes in the US do not wrestle.

I think they have different skill sets. Most of these football players are very muscle bound and have a lot of athletic ability, very few could go five rounds in a cage without gassing out. I think it's more about the type of athleticism you have rather than who is more athletic. I love football, but mma is just the most pure sport out there, it's you vs your opponent, see who can win.

And Chael would destroy Ray Lewis.
2/16/13 10:19 PM
Bromovich
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post
2/16/13 10:24 PM
THP

Man you guys are geniuses
2/16/13 10:28 PM
C4mac
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael would clean up on Lewis, and he is a much superior athlete. Football players are great athletes, but mma athleticism is on another level especially with certain guys like Chael. Phone Post
2/16/13 10:28 PM
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - 
DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 

Oh i guess because they have big muscles they are better athletes.

Funny how all the "blackletic" or the most "athletic" guys in the UFC are below avarage NFL athletes (certain positions). Take a NFL running bacck, receiver, or especially a defensive back. Unless you have been around one, you have no idea how athletic these guys are.

I have had the opportunity over the years to train with high level BJJ guys, UFC fighters and Olympic wrestlers. The most athletic person I ever trained with was a former NFL cornerback. Dude played in the 80's and was not even a starter. His natural ability was amazing.
2/16/13 10:46 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 
DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 

Funny how all the "blackletic" or the most "athletic" guys in the UFC are below avarage NFL athletes (certain positions). Take a NFL running bacck, receiver, or especially a defensive back. Unless you have been around one, you have no idea how athletic these guys are.

I have had the opportunity over the years to train with high level BJJ guys, UFC fighters and Olympic wrestlers. The most athletic person I ever trained with was a former NFL cornerback. Dude played in the 80's and was not even a starter. His natural ability was amazing.

Herschel Walker is one of the greatest athletes of all time and he looked so uncoordinated in all of his mma fights. I am sure the guys at AKA were whooping up on him as well.
2/16/13 10:53 PM
cyberc92

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
cyberc92 - 
DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 
DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 

Herschel Walker is one of the greatest athletes of all time and he looked so uncoordinated in all of his mma fights. I am sure the guys at AKA were whooping up on him as well.

he's 50 years old.

no one knows what a 21 year old Herschel would have looked like if he'd been training since he was young.

Hasn't Herschel Walker been training martial arts since his early 20s?

Herbet Goodman is doing so so in MMA and he played in the NFL. Schaub and Mitrione have mixed success as well.
2/16/13 10:57 PM
DoomFarmer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero -
DAVID H - 
Chaelismyhero - 

Ray is black too, that factors in to the equation for most retards. Phone Post
2/16/13 11:07 PM
TzTinkle
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure ray was a state champion wrestler in high school and chose to make millions instead, but whatever.
2/16/13 11:09 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

pretty sure Ray Lewis was a state champion wrestler multiple times in florida
2/16/13 11:14 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

DAVID H -
Chaelismyhero - 

Not really. I can't imagine a single little boy sitting around and saying "when I grow up I wanna be a football player, because they make more money than basketball players". Kids usually choose which sport to pursue based on what is available/popular in their area, what their parents are interested in, which they naturally built for or excel at. Not on how much they will make. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.