UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just for fun - you are TUF head coach

2/17/13 4:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Uncle Muay Thai
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How would you coach you team? Personally I would have a 1 to 1 chat with each member of my team and ask them were their strengths and weaknesses lie and then focus part of the training in order to help them improve their overall game. How about you? Phone Post
2/17/13 4:29 AM
Matt Phillips
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I let them bang

bro

2/17/13 4:57 AM
Arecsa
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go with the 'Ken Shamrock' approach. No actual coaches to help me out, just some guys I can have fun hanging out with while I have to stay in Vegas. No real training sessions to speak of either - we'll do a bunch of strongman contests and watch videos of my old fights, then when we start getting our ass kicked by the other team we'll need to skip more workouts to play golf and have days off at the house. Once this approach starts failing I'll have to fire up my guys by nearly starting a fight with the other coach in the gym by throwing weird insults at him. My only hope of winning the season is that I paid a small amount of attention during the fights to get into the house and I was lucky enough to pick the eventual winner and that he is talented enough to get through despite my clear failure to help him in anyway.
2/17/13 5:03 AM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd give them all cab fare, tell them to go back to school* and let them all go home.

*I'm well aware many fighters have degrees, tis jokes.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.