UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dear Terry Etim

2/17/13 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Terry, we hope you are ok! My fighters always show nohing but respect to their opponents. When Edson Kod you in Rio, backstage, the very first thing he did was to go to you and see if you where ok. You told him to Fck himself! Well, maybe you were pissed and disappointed, we understand, although does not justify.
So as destiny would have it, you fought another kid I manage, Renee Forte. Renee is nothing if not a very humble and friendly kid. I was told you were a complete dick to him all week. He brushed it off. He already had enough problems, was his first fight at 155, was his first time outside Brazil, he was fighting for his life inside the UFC, against a very tough opponent, in the opponents home town! Ugly looks and vibes were not going to make his life any harder!
He was the complete under dog! All you accomplished, was make Renee more determined!
But as we see again, these things mean nothing inside the octagon. The fight will go were it must, regardless! For this reason, I hope you learn this lesson, you must always show respect to your opponent. We will always respect you!
2/17/13 12:16 PM
JerseyShoreTapTeam
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Intredasting. The last two words I would utter to Barboza after he made me a highlight reel would be "Fuck off."
2/17/13 12:27 PM
Rhys91
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost money on Etim, he's a really bad fighter in my opinion.He isn't good enough for the ufc Phone Post
2/17/13 12:31 PM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barboza was only competing, he did not wish for any harm to Etim. His concern was genuin. Anyone who has been back stage at the FC knows that the fighters are taken straight to the Drs, but there was no holding Edson from checking on Etim before he himself was looked at. Etims attitude was very sorry. But I thought maybe was the moment, was disspointed, who wouldn't be?
But in this fight vs Renee, was the same attitude, and he paid for it.
There is no excuse for not respecting your op, next time could be yourself waking up from a viscous ko, can happen to anyone!
2/17/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It looked like Barboza broke Etim. Etim is scared to let his hands leave his chin now. I guess that's karma....

2/17/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/17/13 12:32 PM

double

2/17/13 12:36 PM
Gene Pitney

sad case of talented fighter with good skills, but a bad chin and no composure when being hit.
2/17/13 12:40 PM
AJDavis

We wish him the best, we hope he comes back from these losses and continues his career. To have good fights, you need good ops, and he is one. But the negative attitude becomes irritating!
2/17/13 12:45 PM
rudj
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terry's English is terrible.

Something must have been lost in the translation.... maybe?
2/17/13 12:49 PM
AJDavis

Its not shit, he was just a dick. Everyone saw his attitude towards Renee before and during the fight, was the same thing all week. Renee never acts like that, and I told him not to let it upset him. Its just unnecessary. You dont need to be a buddy, or friendly to a guy you are going to fight, but you do not need to be a dick either. ost of the time it backfires!
2/17/13 12:50 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

rudj - Terry's English is terrible.

Possibly, consider that and the op and his ten are also not primarily English speakers.

Either way, well said op. Keep it classy. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:59 PM
caposa
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Renee Forte was impressive yesterday. Looked like a completely different fighter.

2/17/13 1:31 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great win for renne!! Phone Post
2/17/13 1:34 PM
Heroic Rise
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhys91 - I lost money on Etim, he's a really bad fighter in my opinion.He isn't good enough for the ufc Phone Post
Really? This is what goes on the UG now? Phone Post
2/17/13 1:40 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked Etim. If this is true then he's lost a fan. There's no need to act like that. Phone Post
2/17/13 1:46 PM
Aldocam
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

butthurt for my frankie - I know hes out of Liverpool but Terry looks and sounds like a 20 something Sean Conery

Out of any English speaking human,scots are the most incoherent. Phone Post
Subd for you being a stereotyping dick Phone Post
2/17/13 1:48 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhys91 - I lost money on Etim, he's a really bad fighter in my opinion.He isn't good enough for the ufc Phone Post
You bet on the only big favorite on the entire card, and now that he lost, you say he's not good enough to fight in the organization you said he'd win in?

Boy, you are a new kind of retarded. Phone Post
2/17/13 1:55 PM
Blunderhooks
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Terry from Liverpool?

"Fuck off" is a common greeting there.

Sounds like a cultural misunderstanding. Phone Post
2/17/13 1:57 PM
BispingLostFairlySquarely
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

butthurt for my frankie -  I know hes out of Liverpool but Terry looks and sounds like a 20 something Sean Conery

Only because youre retarded at listening you fucking spastic. A 20-something Sean Connery was deemed intelligable enough to be starring in movies.

Where you from? And what fucking school did you go to?

Assuming you went to school at all and werent just constantly at home getting fucked in both your ears by your father, who was also your uncle ('uncle-daddy' - you remember him, right?) who repeatedly deposited big thick gooey loads of hot salty semen deep into your ear canals thereby rendering the sweet, sweet sound of a scottish accent so offensive to you.

Tours Sincerely,

TartanTopTeam

2/17/13 1:58 PM
TuLegit

Etim will probably go to some small organization and whittle away what's left of a career. Phone Post
2/17/13 2:01 PM
BispingLostFairlySquarely
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

butthurt for my frankie - 
Aldocam -
butthurt for my frankie - I know hes out of Liverpool but Terry looks and sounds like a 20 something Sean Conery

Subd for you being a stereotyping dick Phone Post
If I had to translate between older and younger generations in my family you can learn to embrace stereotypes. My fathers fathers father had a drunken Scottish moot so thick his welsh wife,my great grandmother,couldn't understand.

I said idk if terry is Scottish but he sure sounds it. I wish to god I could pull of that accent and it's by far the coolest in world. Phone Post

I take it all back.

2/17/13 2:07 PM
irishrottie
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know renee personally. Very happy for him, he fought like a warrior.

2/17/13 2:18 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BispingLostFairlySquarely -
butthurt for my frankie -  I know hes out of Liverpool but Terry looks and sounds like a 20 something Sean Conery

Only because youre retarded at listening you fucking spastic. A 20-something Sean Connery was deemed intelligable enough to be starring in movies.

Where you from? And what fucking school did you go to?

Assuming you went to school at all and werent just constantly at home getting fucked in both your ears by your father, who was also your uncle ('uncle-daddy' - you remember him, right?) who repeatedly deposited big thick gooey loads of hot salty semen deep into your ear canals thereby rendering the sweet, sweet sound of a scottish accent so offensive to you.

Tours Sincerely,

TartanTopTeam

This! Ya fanny!! Phone Post
2/17/13 2:19 PM
And Wagners Cut

rudj - Terry's English is terrible.

That's such an ignorant comment.

Why is his English terrible? Is it because YOU struggle to understand his scouse accent? Phone Post
2/17/13 2:22 PM
D241

This thread has influenced my opinion of Terry Etim.

I saw an early UFC fight of his where he looked incredible. Pulled off a very fast/smooth submission. I was with my babies' momma at the time, and she was from Rochdale England, and I believe Etim had some connections there or was close in location to there.

Anyways, I thought he was an up and comer and possible future 155 champion. He seemed soft spoken, but to hear he's an asshole to his opponents, is disheartening to say the least.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan or hate on him, he's simply becoming very irrelivent, which is probably worse.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.