UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What is Tito's side of the story?

2/17/13 12:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AlexinTO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the UFC's perspective It is sounding like Tito really screwed up a chance to have Cyborg fight at 145 in Invicta, build her name back up again, get paid and get the UFC health and insurance benefits all with one foot in the door for a potential Rousey/Cyborg super fight.

What is Tito's side of the story as Dana is often prone to a bit of "spin".
Why did he say no to this as her manager?

He managed to leverage several fights that no one really cared about at the end of his career when he was one of the top earners on the card even with a long winless streak so he any be that clueless. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:17 PM
Got MMAlk
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is another thread of a presser Tito did a few days back with him and cyborg. It is painful to watch because he isn't exactly the best speech giver, but basically he just claims she can't make weight. He has her step on a scale and stuff to show her walk around weight. She was pretty heavy and ripped still (can't remember the actual number, I want to say 165 or 170). Since they don't have a women's 145 in the UFC that's all she wrote. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:19 PM
Got MMAlk
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, I'm pretty sure she is fighting in Invicta unless that changed in the last day? I didn't read that part of your post correctly the first time. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.