Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, where can i get some of this TRT?

Shit must be good.
2/17/13 6:20 PM
3rdLion
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 
Megatherium - Let Vitor land those head kick KO's on his God-given supply of test then. That would be a true show of faith.

AMEN

Fucking this.
2/17/13 6:42 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Lol @ Vitor thinking he'd beat Bisping if he wasn't on TRT.

Hilarious :D Phone Post
2/17/13 6:43 PM
Size

It's like a wrestling promo, he talks matter of fact for a minute, then builds into mouth-foaming hysterical sermon.
2/17/13 6:50 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping NEEDS to retire -
Saltyballs -  It looks like Ninoplata took over Vitor's twitter account. Phone Post

lol this was my first thought too, Vitor is NINOPLATA??
VITOR ON TRT?!?! CRY JIU-JITSUUUU!!! AYYYYYYYY!!!!! Phone Post
2/17/13 6:55 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
Fuzzybread - I asked Belfort on Twitter why a skilled competitor like him would even use TRT if it doesn't help.

Awaiting response

insulting to the guy to ask him in a foreign language he is not proficent at, ask him spanish guy and he may answer youl

I know, right? Belfort speaks Brazilian guys.
2/17/13 6:57 PM
KneeToFaceKO

vaginal tear -  Bisping didn't have a problem with until he got kicked in the head. Phone Post

This. Dude makes bank with his pillowhanded punching and cardio, all the while getting blasted when battling top tier fighters. He also makes bank doing movies and shit. IMO he needs to be a more gracious loser in the ring and stop the whining.
2/17/13 7:00 PM
Carl Sonnen

Oh my god, this thread is cracking me up. I love watching Vitor fight and am very sympathetic to his life story, but you guys really pretty much made short work of his tweet and stance on jebus and trt. Nothing left to say. That is brilliant that someone tweeted him about the trt thing.
2/17/13 7:03 PM
JROTT
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheator Belfort.. TRT makes a huge difference, just ask Alistair Overeem.. I personally don't care if they're cheating or not, but if I'm not mistaken, not one current UFC champ is on it so, what's the point? Phone Post
2/17/13 7:08 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT -  Cheator Belfort.. TRT makes a huge difference, just ask Alistair Overeem.. I personally don't care if they're cheating or not, but if I'm not mistaken, not one current UFC champ is on it so, what's the point? Phone Post

Alistair didn't recieve TRT...He straight up roided...People!!!! please get it straight. Please be able to tell the difference...now I'm not saying Vitor roided...but he probably roided....But if done within the guidelines and frequently tested to always stay within the 6:1 TE ratio limit, then it would have been testosterone replacement therapy...Not roiding.
2/17/13 7:21 PM
backside smith

CHEATER!

2/17/13 7:22 PM
SnapLocally
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba - well, if the TRT didn't help him then there should be no reason for him on it.

This, right here.

VTFU
2/17/13 7:24 PM
ausgepicht

I remember a time when people (Brazilian wannabe faggits....you know who you are) used to give me a bunch of shit for Vitor's undecipherable speeches, interviews and updates. All of sudden it's self-evident and everyone knows it, but forgot what I said in the past. Selective memory. 

Looks like you faggits are even bigger faggits now, eh? I say let them have a rematch so we can have ANOTHER gif showing two Vitors and a Hendo triple KOing him in legendary highlight fashion.

2/17/13 7:31 PM
Letibleu
1653 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It all makes sense to me now. Vitor wrote Tito's press conference speech!

2/17/13 7:34 PM
DildoBaggins

Why are most Brazilians such whiny pussies? I mean, you guys have some great athletes, but you just cheapen it with your weak mentalities. I didn't lose the fight, I was just on my period. I would have knocked you out, I just got tired. I wasn't choked out, I was just pretending to be asleep. I didn't lose, the judges robbed me. I had an injury. My wife left me. Someone stole my kidney at the disco last week. Fuuucccckkkkkk youuuuuu. Biggest fucking pansies in the world, imo. Love your girls, though.
2/17/13 7:44 PM
DildoBaggins

superCalo - 
DildoBaggins - Why are most Brazilians such whiny pussies? I mean, you guys have some great athletes, but you just cheapen it with your weak mentalities. I didn't lose the fight, I was just on my period. I would have knocked you out, I just got tired. I wasn't choked out, I was just pretending to be asleep. I didn't lose, the judges robbed me. I had an injury. My wife left me. Someone stole my kidney at the disco last week. Fuuucccckkkkkk youuuuuu. Biggest fucking pansies in the world, imo. Love your girls, though.

request life time ban for this poster, this bro is defaming me and all my peoples, we are not pussies guy yes we great athlete socca playa , is not for excuses is for reason, difference man, see it , no it.

Waaahhhh, someone please ban this guy, he hurt my feelings! lol Perfect response, Brazil-fag
2/17/13 7:46 PM
DildoBaggins

By the way, Belfort is roided to the gills. He's like the Lance Armstrong of MMA. Does anyone really not know this?
2/17/13 7:49 PM
DonFreedomFrye
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DildoBaggins - 
superCalo - 
DildoBaggins - Why are most Brazilians such whiny pussies? I mean, you guys have some great athletes, but you just cheapen it with your weak mentalities. I didn't lose the fight, I was just on my period. I would have knocked you out, I just got tired. I wasn't choked out, I was just pretending to be asleep. I didn't lose, the judges robbed me. I had an injury. My wife left me. Someone stole my kidney at the disco last week. Fuuucccckkkkkk youuuuuu. Biggest fucking pansies in the world, imo. Love your girls, though.

request life time ban for this poster, this bro is defaming me and all my peoples, we are not pussies guy yes we great athlete socca playa , is not for excuses is for reason, difference man, see it , no it.

Waaahhhh, someone please ban this guy, he hurt my feelings! lol Perfect response, Brazil-fag

I'm amazed that superCalo still reels them in even when he's obviously trolling.
2/17/13 7:53 PM
DildoBaggins

DonFreedomFrye - 
DildoBaggins - 
superCalo - 

I'm amazed that superCalo still reels them in even when he's obviously trolling.

You're a disgrace to the Predator. Mods, I request an immediate change of avatar and a lifetime moustache-ban.
2/17/13 7:54 PM
DildoBaggins

superCalo - 
DildoBaggins - 
superCalo - 

u disrezpect my people bro that is dissin me and all my famlies, is not rite, have more zpect 4 peoples u no,

I really do love your women, though. It's tough to get anal here in the U.S., so I appreciate that shit. We cool?
2/17/13 7:56 PM
wasssp

Someone please inform Vitor that Babylon's translation software suuuuucks and has him looking crazy.

Tell him to have Dean Lister translate his tweets for him.
2/17/13 8:08 PM
rockwell
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan of Vitor but let's be real, the guy has been juicing his brain out for a long time.

Just now he does it legally. Phone Post
2/17/13 8:13 PM
Winston Wolf
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GeneraI - 
superCalo - I admit that i didnt admit, i dont hide that i hide. Phone Post
This ^ Phone Post

2/17/13 8:16 PM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well he has chicken legs according to Bisping so he ain't using this TRT to do some heavy squatting, so it shouldn't matter.

I agree, if you wanna complain about it don't take a fight with him in future, or Hendo, Chael, etc. Phone Post
2/17/13 9:18 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
GeneraI - 
superCalo - I admit that i didnt admit, i dont hide that i hide. Phone Post
This ^ Phone Post

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.