UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort responds to TRT talk

2/18/13 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hogh20
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - 
OGT - lol i always loved how "date joined" is synonymous with how long someone has been following mma or this site.

It's a '02er thing.

It's probably more retarded than anything else that has ever been discussed on this site. Ever.
2/18/13 12:14 AM
hogh20

studiocamp - 
OGT - 
Bucephalus - 
inf0 - 
Bucephalus - 
inf0 - 

bisping will never except Vtior's fighting lifestyle

Accept, imo.

And that was post number 66666 for you.

You haven't been around here long enough to know what I'm doing with that reply.

(Hint, famous thread from DanTheWolfMan)

Also, from Vitor's tweet;

IF U LOOKING FOR A EXCUSE, GOD WILL THE ONE TO PROVIDE ONE 4 U SO EXCEPT THE FACT AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE. If this is u? U better change

Have fun and Happy 12'ing.

Oh man.. you sure got me!!

That's the best zinger since I first signed up for this site back in '98.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

lol i always loved how "date joined" is synonymous with how long someone has been following mma or this site.

info's joke referenced a thread made before Bucephalus's join date Dan made about his girlfriend.

BTW, shouldn't someone's join date be synonymous for how long they've been following this site?

I followed the site for 3 years before I joined to enter a Fedor GOAT debate.

What does join date have to do with anything besides the date someone actually signed up for an account?
2/18/13 3:13 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God gave him the strength through try to beat Bisping! Phone Post
2/18/13 3:16 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor speaks the truth , is it just me or does he get wiser every year? Phone Post
2/18/13 8:08 AM
Y2JB

Vitor is a proven drug cheat and still needs to inject drugs in order to compete. As the arcade games tell us, "Winners don't do drugs".
2/18/13 8:49 AM
Akston
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He injected jesus directly Phone Post
2/18/13 9:03 AM
CherryHugger

TRT or not Belfort annihilates Bisping so who cares? That fight was a sheep to the slaughter.
2/18/13 9:34 AM
OGT
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roryfan87 - Join date has everything to do with quality of poster imo Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
2/18/13 9:41 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Praise hesus Phone Post
2/18/13 10:14 AM
Size

I actually saw Vitor speak quite articulately for the duration of an interview with Bas on Inside MMA one time. At least that's how I remember it. It was at a stadium where one of those UFL (UFL, right?) games was about to happen or had happened.
2/18/13 10:53 AM
Ray Cappa

can somebody help me out, I don't speak Re-tard.
2/18/13 10:56 AM
Size

Ray Cappa - can somebody help me out, I don't speak Re-tard.

Jesus loves beatdowns.

GO HOME, GET OUT OF HERE
2/18/13 11:03 AM
XcessiveZ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Why does not 1 person speak of Dan Hendo TRT abuse?

Someone post a pic of Dan Hendo at the Fedor Weigh in.

He was fucking ripped to shreads AND HE HAD TO PUT ON WEIGHT, to get over 205.

Hendo was never that big in his entire life while being ripped.

The outcome of his fight with Fedor, was 100 percent the result of TRT. well considering he mainly held Fedor against the fence the entire time, the second he got dropped on his ass, he gets a nuthugging takedown, and lands a super uppercut that we neever seen in MMA.

Im telling you, everyone talks about Vitor.

Vitor was always a standing up threat with dynamic power. Hendo ALL OF SUDDEN KNOCKED OUT EVERYONE IN STRIKEFORCE WITH EASE. HE WAS BIGGER THEN EVER, RIPPED AND JACKED .

Fuck TRT. Ruins the legacys of fighters and results of fights.

Keep your eye on Hendo this week. Machidas head will fall off.

And I bet UFC didnt want TRT Hendo fighting Jon Jones, cause Jones will die in that cage.

TRT Hendo= most unfair fighter in the game, period. I know he abused it before fedor fight.

JUST POST THE PICTURE AND STORY OVER
Hendo was knocking lots of people out in Pride. Phone Post
2/18/13 11:19 AM
blaznbison24
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't forget that just a few years ago, people called him Decision Dan.
2/18/13 11:29 AM
OCMikelob
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGT -
Bucephalus - 
inf0 - 
Bucephalus - 
inf0 - 

bisping will never except Vtior's fighting lifestyle

Accept, imo.

And that was post number 66666 for you.

You haven't been around here long enough to know what I'm doing with that reply.

(Hint, famous thread from DanTheWolfMan)

Also, from Vitor's tweet;

IF U LOOKING FOR A EXCUSE, GOD WILL THE ONE TO PROVIDE ONE 4 U SO EXCEPT THE FACT AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE. If this is u? U better change

Have fun and Happy 12'ing.

Oh man.. you sure got me!!

That's the best zinger since I first signed up for this site back in '98.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

lol i always loved how "date joined" is synonymous with how long someone has been following mma or this site.
This Phone Post
2/18/13 11:36 AM
MMAfan1million

FanToFighter -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Lol, Someone should post a full retard gif. Phone Post
Phone Post
Thanks. Sounds like Vitor was one something heavier than TRT when he wrote that. ;) Lost a lot of respect for him - not that there was too much left since he got popped for roids. Phone Post
2/18/13 11:38 AM
MMAfan1million

AK-BJJ - Vitor Belfort @vitorbelfort

My account was hacked by Tito Ortiz
Brilliant! :D Phone Post
2/18/13 11:46 AM
MattBFD
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Vitor even more Phone Post
2/18/13 11:55 AM
SlipSlap

All that juice is going to his head. I need a translator STAT!!
2/18/13 11:58 AM
chaplinshouse
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustDOit - 
XcessiveZ - 

The outcome of his fight with Fedor, was 100 percent the result of TRT. well considering he mainly held Fedor against the fence the entire time, the second he got dropped on his ass, he gets a nuthugging takedown, and lands a super uppercut that we neever seen in MMA.

Vitor was always a standing up threat with dynamic power. Hendo ALL OF SUDDEN KNOCKED OUT EVERYONE IN STRIKEFORCE WITH EASE. HE WAS BIGGER THEN EVER, RIPPED AND JACKED .

And I bet UFC didnt want TRT Hendo fighting Jon Jones, cause Jones will die in that cage.

TRT Hendo= most unfair fighter in the game, period. I know he abused it before fedor fight.

you mean the same pride that didnt drug test?

the same pride that had some of the worst mma fighters on their roster, designed to be food for the top lions?

those are some pretty retarded arguments justdoit from a true 13er that clearly never watched pride while it was around but now wants to argue about it like an authority.  dan fought the best of the best in pride often at a major size disadvantage.  yeah, the same pride that didn't drug test.  

2/18/13 12:06 PM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
JustDOit - 
XcessiveZ - 

you mean the same pride that didnt drug test?

the same pride that had some of the worst mma fighters on their roster, designed to be food for the top lions?

those are some pretty retarded arguments justdoit from a true 13er that clearly never watched pride while it was around but now wants to argue about it like an authority.  dan fought the best of the best in pride often at a major size disadvantage.  yeah, the same pride that didn't drug test.  

Didn't someone in this thread mention that Vitor was busted in pride for steroids? How did they catch him if they didn't test fighters? Phone Post
2/18/13 12:54 PM
jagen

Belfort is right, Testosterone has nothing to do with the athletic ability of the male body. Belfort learned how to kick way before he started TRT! come on guys...geez
2/18/13 1:52 PM
Ryan Black
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, Vitor... you're just too much.

It's like he said to himself "Oh, crap... they're coming for TRT, with pitchforks & torches in-hand... better clear my name before shit gets real..."

Hmm... I wonder why Vitor seems worried? Maybe it's because in the past couple years and his last few fights, he's looked like he was chiseled from stone. He looked better in the Jones fight than ever... then he comes out in the Bisping fight looking better than he did when he was fucking nineteen-years-old. I mean, damn. If anyone has a target on their back in this witch hunt, it's Vitor... I can't exactly say I blame the guy. But to respond like this- or to even respond at all, for that matter- just makes him look like he's exactly what they're trying to find... a cheater. And I hate saying that, as I am and always have been a fan of Vitor's, but this is just NOT good.
No good can come from this statement. There was a target on Vitor's back already... and he just injected more Test into that target and made it ten times the size it was before.

And really? Jesus? Now is not the time, Vitor... I'm afraid your belief in Christ won't save you from this one. The guy who said "Why not rely on your God-given Testosterone levels then?" is absolutely 100-percent spot-on. And if he wants to throw Jesus under the bus... this debate is always gonna come full-circle to THAT very question, from anyone with critical-thinking abilities that knows Vitor. Plain and simple.

I wish the best for him, and I hope he makes it out of this storm.

I know Vitor and Overeem will likely be the poster-boys of this witch hunt, and rightfully so- they could afford to answer some questions. But I really hope we still get to see them fight.

Vitor just needs to understand- when you look better in what should be the twilight years of your career than you did in your early 20's, it's gonna raise some eyebrows. Phone Post
2/18/13 3:28 PM
Caligulus

Attack Vitor all you want but don't forget about all the other fights who use TRT.

I mean ALL OF THEM! There's a metric fuckton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/18/13 3:45 PM
supersonic
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana can bash Conte all he wants and call his analysis and percentages bullshit (granted they are purely speculative )but as most of us know PED use is running ramped and has been since the sports inception. Not news but the smoke cloud of the new TRT exemptions causes a new wrinkle

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.