UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort responds to TRT talk

2/18/13 10:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hckycrzy27
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a fantastic world with rainbows, shelter, and love, every fighter would be clean and abide by the rules. I mean, The Dude Abides so why can't they?

But, as much as it sucks to say it, it is legal. 100% legal. For whatever excuse you want. Personally, I'd rather see knees on the ground legalized and TRT put to pasture but I've recently been fired from every athletic commission ever created in the history of ever. It was a financial blow.
2/18/13 11:12 PM
JROTT
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I wish Chuck would get all jacked on the sauce and come back for one more round.. How bout chuck vs tito and we promise no "surprise tests"

One can dream.. Phone Post
2/18/13 11:15 PM
JROTT
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor signs to fight Alistair in Russia, both get approved for TUE because they badly need the medicine.. Ripped 240lb Fedor from the pride days shows up...

One can dream.. Phone Post
2/19/13 2:38 AM
THP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's time to accept that athletes use hormones, and allow TRT to act as a way of regulating them.
2/19/13 2:40 AM
dakillermiller

I DID TRT VECAUSE OF THE JESUS!
2/19/13 1:43 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder why God didn't bless him with normal testosterone levels.... Should probably pray more.
2/20/13 10:42 AM
CherryHugger

JustDOit - 
blaznbison24 - Don't forget that just a few years ago, people called him Decision Dan.

lol forgot about that. hes still a legend and great fighter, but doesnt mean hes not fair game for criticism

He was called decision Dan because he would always win decisions no matter how close they were. He always had knockout power and the h-bomb.
2/20/13 11:37 AM
bhealthy

how is it the beta-males that have a problem with hampage, heem, cyborg, and vitor juicing have had a long love affair with hendo, phael, fudd, and handy?
2/20/13 11:53 AM
CherryHugger

bhealthy - how is it the beta-males that have a problem with hampage, heem, cyborg, and vitor juicing have had a long love affair with hendo, phael, fudd, and handy?

They all get their fair share of shit for it. Truth is everyone takes something and only a dumbass would disagree.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.