UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Meteor shakes rock, Pavia crawls out from under

2/18/13 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ingrained Media
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saltyballs - 

The banner is listed with "trade" sponsors and low paying sponsors. Pav's answer, hey right before this real important event put these shades on so we can make $500 more.

Crapiest Manager ever and lots seem to be striving for his version of greatness.

Baroni is one of the few OG UFC guys still relevant and active and the guy has to earn a living from fighting. His name and his persona are surely big enough to earn more. Instead they offer Hawn with no notice.

36 and 36 is how Joe Silva makes matches. He does not look at the fact that one guy is an Olympic level wrestler while the other guy knows some Olympic level wrestlers.
2/18/13 11:08 AM
Saltyballs
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pav is the perfect example of what it looks like when someone just wants the recognition and the fast buck and doesn't give two craps about who he has to use to get it. Losers like that will always burn out and embarrass themselves.

Contrast that with a guy like Monte, who is a fixture in the business, handles himself with respect and class, and looks out for his fighters.
2/18/13 11:08 AM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN Phone Post
2/18/13 11:36 AM
MountainMedic
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
PhilBaroni - My car broke down, my wife had to take a cab to work.
A black cat ran right by me.
I got a prank phone call by a deep breather.
A little kid kicked a soccer ball that hit me in the balls and I dropped and broke the mirror I was holding.
I went home and spilled a bag of salt all over my kitchen floor.
I walked under a ladder holding an umbrella in my house, when I got a text from the Pav.

He said its my lucky day , I can fight Rick Hawn in NJ for less money than Ive been making. In 8 weeks at 170 and im 200lbs right now.

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

Hahahaha!  Baroni is FUCKING HILARIOUS

This is what it used go be like around here.

Awesome! Phone Post
2/18/13 11:46 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a lot of win on this thread.

IN. Phone Post
2/18/13 1:27 PM
JimmersonzGlove
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scoreboard?
2/18/13 1:48 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw him at Bellator in Irvine

2/18/13 3:41 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/18/13 4:00 PM
MolsonMuscles
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saltyballs - Pav is the perfect example of what it looks like when someone just wants the recognition and the fast buck and doesn't give two craps about who he has to use to get it. Losers like that will always burn out and embarrass themselves.

Contrast that with a guy like Monte, who is a fixture in the business, handles himself with respect and class, and looks out for his fighters.

Well said.
2/18/13 4:30 PM
Brian Rule
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for monte
2/18/13 4:32 PM
Hey Beer Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was Pavia the "Holla at a playa when you see him on the streets" guy or do I have him confused with another scumbag manager/promoter?
2/18/13 4:34 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In late Phone Post
2/18/13 4:41 PM
grkblood
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Show Radio, janitor

i love this thread

2/18/13 4:52 PM
Shosh1n
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to work in HB right across from the old MMAgents office...pavia and his goons were the biggest douches around...eye contact was negligible, and the guy couldn't be bothered to put his fake phone calls down to talk to "normal people" in a customer service setting...fuck that asshole Phone Post
2/18/13 5:00 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Beer Man - Was Pavia the "Holla at a playa when you see him on the streets" guy or do I have him confused with another scumbag manager/promoter?

Nope, that was the KTFO guy!
2/18/13 5:01 PM
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

IN

2/18/13 5:07 PM
Saltyballs
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattBenwa - 
Hey Beer Man - Was Pavia the "Holla at a playa when you see him on the streets" guy or do I have him confused with another scumbag manager/promoter?

Nope, that was the KTFO guy!

Speaking of shady MMA characters screwing everyone, "holla at a playa" was Craig Fields of KTFO Non Sufficient Funds fame.

2/18/13 5:15 PM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are all of the Ken apologists who used to post in his defense?

It would be interesting to dig up some of those old threads.
2/18/13 5:30 PM
Hey Beer Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Benwa and Saltyballs! Craig Fields.. there are always dirtbags that profit from any idea/industry in it's infancy.
2/19/13 8:13 AM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little kid kicked a soccer ball that hit me in the balls and I dropped and broke the mirror I was holding.
I walked under a ladder holding an umbrella in my house, when I got a text from the Pav.

He said its my lucky day , I can fight Rick Hawn in NJ for less money than Ive been making. In 8 weeks at 170 and im 200lbs right now.

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

LOL
2/19/13 11:38 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

Hahahaha!  Baroni is FUCKING HILARIOUS

Tell me about it, between this an the Jhorts thread showin Ronda wat a sex symbol avtually is, no romo of vourse, NYBA has been killing it
2/19/13 12:07 PM
hendofanforlife
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone point and laugh at the guy blacklisted from zuffa. You fighters want to sign with him? Congrats on bellator being the pinnacle of places he can sign guys.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!
2/19/13 1:59 PM
Jack_Bauer
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

lol nice

2/19/13 2:09 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is why the UG is awesome.

2/19/13 4:40 PM
promoter
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray... sorry, got busy with Ellenberger's opponents changing. But, yes, we still add guys. We actually like the younger guys who need to be developed. That's the fun in the sport for me, honestly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.