UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Meteor shakes rock, Pavia crawls out from under

2/19/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is why the UG is awesome.

2/19/13 4:40 PM
promoter
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray... sorry, got busy with Ellenberger's opponents changing. But, yes, we still add guys. We actually like the younger guys who need to be developed. That's the fun in the sport for me, honestly.
2/19/13 4:52 PM
Hired Gun
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
2/19/13 5:01 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

promoter - Ray... sorry, got busy with Ellenberger's opponents changing. But, yes, we still add guys. We actually like the younger guys who need to be developed. That's the fun in the sport for me, honestly.

Beep?

Cindy

2/19/13 5:17 PM
shallowkal

promoter - Ray... sorry, got busy with Ellenberger's opponents changing. But, yes, we still add guys. We actually like the younger guys who need to be developed. That's the fun in the sport for me, honestly.
** UG NEWS FLASH **
"Monte Cox grooms young kids" Phone Post
2/19/13 5:20 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/19/13 6:53 PM
5 o clock shadow

I saw Martin Kampman's manager (who I believe was Ken Pavia) after his KO loss to Paul Daley (down in Dallas, UFC 103 I believe...) Kampman was protesting about the stoppage, and his manager kept egging him on. "Dude that stoppage was totally uncalled for." "You weren't even hurt." "I can't believe it!"

If anyone has the gif, please post it.

fos
2/19/13 6:57 PM
Macedawgg
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Pav getting paid from both sides--- by Bellator, and by fighters?

2/21/13 2:25 AM
dt1

ttt

2/21/13 11:48 AM
Son of Neckbone
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody here ever see Monte play basketball?

The man is a wizard.

Good to see him posting, although it seems like the old schoolers only come out to play when they get riled up about something.
2/21/13 12:11 PM
Mega Colossus
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhilBaroni - My car broke down, my wife had to take a cab to work.
A black cat ran right by me.
I got a prank phone call by a deep breather.
A little kid kicked a soccer ball that hit me in the balls and I dropped and broke the mirror I was holding.
I went home and spilled a bag of salt all over my kitchen floor.
I walked under a ladder holding an umbrella in my house, when I got a text from the Pav.

He said its my lucky day , I can fight Rick Hawn in NJ for less money than Ive been making. In 8 weeks at 170 and im 200lbs right now.

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

Don't get it Philp, seem to me Ken was offering you a fight (if you wanted it) He doesn't know what shape your in. Your not in good shape, you said no case closed least you getting options. If you were fit would you of taken the fight ?
2/21/13 12:23 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KenP posted yesterday, can't we get a little drama up in hurrr?

2/21/13 12:40 PM
Mega Colossus
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

KenP posted yesterday, can't we get a little drama up in hurrr?

Ermmmmm yeah that was me I posted that from his account by mistake as I'm staying at his house while I'm in LA

2/21/13 12:41 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn you Colossus.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.