UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Carmouche Will Munch the Canvas

2/17/13 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chomas
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure shell be going down next weekend, Rousey will probably get the belt strapped on again. If Rousey can get the scissor in there she may go down, or be able to transition and box her face. If Rhonda can use her fists right, then Carmouche could have trouble standing. What do you guys think? Phone Post
2/17/13 11:09 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Liz can beat Ronda up on the ground. She just has to go down there, you know?

2/17/13 11:22 PM
SlickPacific
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this will be a double ended fight...they both will take a pounding.
2/17/13 11:28 PM
Mushroom Slap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8.5 : 1 odds. lol i put a fin on her.
2/18/13 12:15 AM
UGSlapshot

yellow c0ckahlc -

I think Liz can beat Ronda up on the ground. She just has to go down there, you know?

I think you're underestimating Ronda, if this goes to the ground Ronda should have a significant advantage.

Carmouche's best bet is to try and Condit her way to a win, stay out of the clinch and on her feet.

I think she might make Ronda work for it and maybe even have to strike for the majority of a few rounds but sooner or later Ronda will take her down and sub her. Phone Post
2/18/13 1:13 AM
SlickPacific

UGSlapshot - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

I think you're underestimating Ronda, if this goes to the ground Ronda should have a significant advantage.

Carmouche's best bet is to try and Condit her way to a win, stay out of the clinch and on her feet.

I think she might make Ronda work for it and maybe even have to strike for the majority of a few rounds but sooner or later Ronda will take her down and sub her. Phone Post

LOL
2/24/13 12:51 AM
UGSlapshot

SlickPacific -
UGSlapshot - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

LOL
LoL right back at ya buddy.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.