UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 157 results and discussion

2/23/13 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shaqitup
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shatefak -  how long until the facebook matches start? Phone Post

640 et, it is currently 2 45, roughly 4 hours

2/23/13 2:46 PM
shatefak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 
shatefak -  how long until the facebook matches start? Phone Post

640 et, it is currently 2 45, roughly 4 hours

Thanks alot brother
2/23/13 3:24 PM
SQUEEZIE

Main Bouts (Live on PPV, 10:00 PM ET)
-Ronda Rousey
-Dan Henderson
-Urijah Faber
-Josh Neer
-Josh Koscheck

Preliminary Bouts (Live on FX, 8:00 PM ET)
-Lavar Johnson
-Anton Kuivanen
-Matt Grice
-Caros Fodor

Preliminary Bouts (Live on Facebook, 6:40 PM ET)
-Brock Jardine
-Jon Manley
-Nan-Shon Burrell
2/23/13 3:27 PM
SQUEEZIE

Edited: 02/23/13 3:27 PM
i think Liz could giv her here toughest fight yet though...i know thats not really saying a whole lot
2/23/13 4:16 PM
Breezah
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 
epwar - 
Smellde Gluve - 

My main card picks

Your skills are unparalleled.  

I don't think that's true but thank you, I appreciate it very much. So many good guys around here.

Yep, that's pretty freaking awesome.

2/23/13 4:27 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cant shake the feeling that all this "show" of Ronda's newly acquired striking skills we keep seeing in the training clips could lead to her downfall??

it all looks good and dandy during a pre-arranged training routine.. but could all fall apart on the night when someone hits you back.. she should not try and do what is clearly not natural to her with so much on the line... clinch, throw...armbar.... or it could all go terribly wrong!!!

it could be a very easy night for her - but it could all go hell bad too.
2/23/13 4:48 PM
TEX4N32
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/23/13 5:07 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If every underdog besides carmouche wins i will win 100k! Phone Post
2/23/13 5:27 PM
Vincanni
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any other UGer find it kind of funny that Ronda is headlining a card at the Honda Center?
2/23/13 5:29 PM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vincanni - Any other UGer find it kind of funny that Ronda is headlining a card at the Honda Center?

Ariel suggested to Dana that they use that for promo somehow. Dana didn't seem too impressed.

2/23/13 5:30 PM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah - 
Smellde Gluve - 
epwar - 
Smellde Gluve - 

My main card picks

Your skills are unparalleled.  

I don't think that's true but thank you, I appreciate it very much. So many good guys around here.

Yep, that's pretty freaking awesome.

Thanks man, glad you dug it!

2/23/13 5:32 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 

My main card picks

SG-

I never tire of looking at this.

2/23/13 5:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_zackthewop - If every underdog besides carmouche wins i will win 100k! Phone Post
Im on board with Hendo!! Gd luck Phone Post
2/23/13 5:37 PM
Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve - 

My main card picks

SG-

I never tire of looking at this.

Great to hear Vix! Pumped for tonight?

2/23/13 5:53 PM
worldhero

Master Bater - cant shake the feeling that all this "show" of Ronda's newly acquired striking skills we keep seeing in the training clips could lead to her downfall??

it all looks good and dandy during a pre-arranged training routine.. but could all fall apart on the night when someone hits you back.. she should not try and do what is clearly not natural to her with so much on the line... clinch, throw...armbar.... or it could all go terribly wrong!!!

Ronda has had the same game plan every fight, no need to think she's going to change it now.

If she does, you're right, it could all go hell bad. She's at -1200 so if you have that feeling, drop it like it's hot. I would not recommend it though.

2/23/13 6:00 PM
Card
1917 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prelims - http://www.youtube.com/user/UFC?v=9dpvkbCgm0k

2/23/13 6:05 PM
HandyDarsh
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/23/13 6:05 PM

machida all day and tmo

2/23/13 6:06 PM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC to add 15 more female MMA fighters to Ronda Rousey's division - Long Island MMA | Examiner.com

http://www.examiner.com/article/ufc-to-add-15-more-female-mma-fighters-to-ronda-rousey-s-division
2/23/13 6:08 PM
shatefak

Card -

Prelims - http://www.youtube.com/user/UFC?v=9dpvkbCgm0k

thanks Phone Post
2/23/13 6:15 PM
OSBtro11

Just about ready to head down to the Honda center. Hope everybody has a good night, all fighters preform well , and this can be another great one in the books for UFC..MMA and fans in general! Phone Post
2/23/13 6:25 PM
PutYourChubbyInMyCubby
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSBtro11 - Just about ready to head down to the Honda center. Hope everybody has a good night, all fighters preform well , and this can be another great one in the books for UFC..MMA and fans in general! Phone Post
I would have left ages ago you will miss first fight or two why not watch them all? 5 minutes!! Phone Post
2/23/13 6:28 PM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, just in time!
2/23/13 6:28 PM
stonepony

Master Bater - cant shake the feeling that all this "show" of Ronda's newly acquired striking skills we keep seeing in the training clips could lead to her downfall??

You're right... And I doubt she is stupid enough to try and live outside of her comfort zone. But, she looked a little Vitor'ish in her last fight out of the gate. Kaufman is a serious striker, and Ronda looked like she could have traded with her (had the take-down not presented itself).

That's a big advantage RR will always have. These other girls only have a few seconds to knock her out, before Ronda can decide to use the Judo or not. Liz can storm out swinging, and landing, but the moment Ronda feels uncomfortable, the fight will go to the ground.
2/23/13 6:30 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh - 

machida all day and tmo

This gif is slowed down just enough to make them look sluggish and out of shape but not slow enough to be considered slow-mo.

2/23/13 6:36 PM
stonepony

Lyoto vs Dan is a toss-up IMO. Dan has still got some speed and agility left. He's been around, I suspect he'll show up with a solid game-plan. Lyoto could end up charging in to a knuckle sandwich just like Bader did against him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.