UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I don't see myself as a sex symbol

2/18/13 2:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfighterbull
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - I dont really consider her a sex symbol.

I know i am going to take heat for this,but for wmma to be taken more serious i think attractive wmma fighters do not need to do "sexy" photo shoots. Thats just my opinion though. I mean i enjoy looking at the photos just as much as everybody else,but for it to be taken as a legit sport it probably needs to stop.
You're an idiot. Stop blathering, you baboon. Phone Post
2/18/13 2:29 PM
ShatsBassoon
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't know what you guys are on about but Ronda's a fuckin stallion.

2/18/13 2:34 PM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap is shit getting to her head.
2/18/13 2:36 PM
Lukinho
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually have to give her credit for what she said. People have definitely referred to her as a sex symbol. She appeared naked on the cover of the ESPN body issue and everybody shit their pants. But I think what she's saying is that she gets attention because she is somewhat cute/pretty, which is not typical at all for a female fighter. She then goes on to say that no one would know who she is if she wasn't good at fighting, which is basically her saying that her appearance/looks are nothing worth noting or extraordinary. Phone Post
2/18/13 2:37 PM
jjchgo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - Neither do I. Somewhat attractive, but classlessness ruins even the hottest chicks.

this about sums it up...
2/18/13 2:38 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 2:39 PM

Hot or not, all the crossover women do it or will do it and it makes them millions why fight it, who cares?

Danika did it with bikini shoots other's have done the same. She's not that hot to me but we aren't beyond women cashing in on it and tell the feminists who piss and moan to go fuck themselves.

There are clearly some in the sport "including GSP" that are attracted to her, if she wants to potentially fizzle out without taking every oportunity possible it's her loss.

And when I mean crossover I don't just mean women in a mans's sport it can be anything that get's the attention of the mainstream audience of a particular sport like in ths case fighting other women on the same top broadcast.

2/18/13 2:41 PM
Rahjai
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

because your not.
2/18/13 3:12 PM
DonFrye_Fan

wpipes - I do. All day. Phone Post
You obviously have no clue what a sex symbol is. Just because you would "hit it", it doesn't make her a sex symbol. You, like the rest of mankind, see people everyday that you would "hit". They all must be sex symbols, right? Phone Post
2/18/13 3:14 PM
sadisticsoldier
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Rousey write the question? By the reactions in this thread you'd think she did. Absolutely nothing in this video deserves such a reaction. A lot of people like to complain about Rousey, but at the same time they complain about nothing and show their unquestionable bias. Was she supposed to say, "Who called me a sex symbol? I've never heard such a thing." Maybe she was supposed to list anyone who has called her such before she answered the question she was asked? Maybe you guys who take issue with her response should get together and write the perfect answer. I'm sure they'd be willing to redo the interview before it airs tomorrow night.
2/18/13 3:15 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not a sex symbol

*poses nude* Phone Post
2/18/13 3:20 PM
The_Spider
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShatsBassoon - 

Ok that scared the crap out of me LOL
2/18/13 3:21 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't either Phone Post
2/18/13 3:22 PM
sadisticsoldier
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - 
shootfighterbull - 

I know i am going to take heat for this,but for wmma to be taken more serious i think attractive wmma fighters do not need to do "sexy" photo shoots. Thats just my opinion though. I mean i enjoy looking at the photos just as much as everybody else,but for it to be taken as a legit sport it probably needs to stop.

Every thing i said was true dickhead

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but a coma before dickhead would serve your statement well. Otherwise it seems like you are calling everything you said 'true dickhead.'
2/18/13 3:29 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't either...I'm really starting to hope Carmouche is Ronda's Seth Petruzelli..
2/18/13 3:46 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

wpipes - I do. All day. Phone Post
Me too id cum inside her in a second. Phone Post
2/18/13 3:50 PM
Dazednconfused
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man all you guys bagging Ronda are such little girls. Phone Post
2/18/13 3:50 PM
omlet de fromage

ShatsBassoon -

Phone Post
2/18/13 4:41 PM
Dazednconfused

sadisticsoldier -
Chaelismyhero - 
shootfighterbull - 

Every thing i said was true dickhead

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but a coma before dickhead would serve your statement well. Otherwise it seems like you are calling everything you said 'true dickhead.'
Lol way to nit pick. Who cares if he didn't put a coma, you know what he means. Phone Post
2/18/13 4:46 PM
soremano

absolutely correct, rousey is hot not just because of her looks (which are decent) but because she is a bad ass fighter and ufc champion which adds to her sexual attractiveness, same as being successful makes males more sexually attractive to females, that's just the fact of life

so yea she is hot as hell

2/18/13 5:10 PM
demcat
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - Source for somebody calling her a "sex symbol"?
Seriously. Lol Phone Post
2/18/13 5:14 PM
shootfightermike
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well i find her etremely sexxxy

2/18/13 5:20 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, now it is hip to rip this gal to shreds?

I don't really even like her, but she's in the cross-hairs of everyone.

She's getting the Jonny Bones treatment now.

She needs to zip it though, she's the Coldplay of MMA.

We don't want any more, yet we're given it at every turn.

When do we get the Rory MacDonald show? That's what I want.

"Today on Rory; Rory interviews fighter Nick Diaz.
Musician, Sade.
And 5-year-old violinist, Victor Choi."
2/18/13 5:37 PM
EvilMaster

"Wow, now it is hip to rip this gal to shreds?"

It's not about being "hip", it's about her getting hazed. She came into the UFC out of relative obscurity and is all of a sudden getting top billing as a champ, yet she has never had a fight in the octagon. And she is getting main stream fucking media coverage all over the place. There are guys who have been fighting in the UFC for years, who have never gotten anything close to her promotion.

Same level, or worse hazing would fall on almost any male fighter coming in for the first time as a main event with a belt and all that other jaz.

We are jealous. And the only way for her to turn it around, is to fucking destroy her opponent. I don't mean just win, I mean crush her in the first round definitively.

If she does that and the UG can't find anything about her performance to bitch about, she will have the hazing reduced by as much as 50-60% on this one fight alone. If she repeats it a few times in a row, we'll all put her balls in our mouths and start supporting her.

It's just how it is, accept it.
2/18/13 5:43 PM
Chomas
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont see her as a sex symbol at all, i just need to examine her genitals for medical reasons. Phone Post
2/18/13 5:49 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I probably get more attention fighting because of how I look, but if I didn't know how to fight."

But GSP is only popular because of how he looks. LOL Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.