UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I don't see myself as a sex symbol

2/18/13 6:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This might be the first time Ronda and I have agreed.
2/18/13 6:42 PM
quality

Ronda's face is a 4 her body is an 8, averaged out she's a 6. 6 = sex symbol? Then she gets 2 more points for being an MMA fighter without a penis (since we are all MMA fans here., then we have to deduct 3 points for talking to much. Grand Total = 5 = sex symbol?
2/18/13 6:43 PM
soremano

ronda rousey is sexy as fuck

2/18/13 6:47 PM
sadisticsoldier
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfighterbull - 
Dazednconfused - 
sadisticsoldier -
Chaelismyhero - 
shootfighterbull - 
Chaelismyhero - I dont really consider her a sex symbol.

I know i am going to take heat for this,but for wmma to be taken more serious i think attractive wmma fighters do not need to do "sexy" photo shoots. Thats just my opinion though. I mean i enjoy looking at the photos just as much as everybody else,but for it to be taken as a legit sport it probably needs to stop.
You're an idiot. Stop blathering, you baboon. Phone Post

Every thing i said was true dickhead

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but a coma before dickhead would serve your statement well. Otherwise it seems like you are calling everything you said 'true dickhead.'
Lol way to nit pick. Who cares if he didn't put a coma, you know what he means. Phone Post

All I've gathered is that he is a sniveling baboon like you. Hating on people that are better than you is shameful. I pity the fool.

Haha, it was a joke. Not nitpicking or hating. It was a joke, that at least to me is funny because without the coma he is basically shit talking himself. Also, the wordplay with dickhead is a little funny to me. If anything I'm guilty of bad humor, not hate. Now calling people sniveling baboons, that is probably a different story. Also it is sad that you can't make a point without resorting to such.
2/18/13 6:54 PM
Bad Monkey
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost everyone on this site is retarded.

Interviewer:  "Do you think you are a sex symbol?"

Ronda: "I don't really think of myself as a sex symbol."

UG: "What the fuck, Rousey thinks she's so hot.  She's not even close to a sex symbol." *masurbates the sadness away*

2/18/13 6:57 PM
Bad Monkey
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  "I probably get more attention fighting because of how I look, but if I didn't know how to fight."

But GSP is only popular because of how he looks. LOL Phone Post

When pretty people do amazing things they get more attention than when ugos do the same thing. She accepts this as a truth for her, and believes GSP benefits in the same way.  What is so hard to understand?

2/18/13 8:05 PM
Chardee Macdennis

Zed Wayne Zed - Wow, now it is hip to rip this gal to shreds?

I don't really even like her, but she's in the cross-hairs of everyone.

She's getting the Jonny Bones treatment now.

She needs to zip it though, she's the Coldplay of MMA.

We don't want any more, yet we're given it at every turn.

When do we get the Rory MacDonald show? That's what I want.

"Today on Rory; Rory interviews fighter Nick Diaz.
Musician, Sade.
And 5-year-old violinist, Victor Choi."

This!

And im not even a fan of Rory, but something like this would be awesome.

Or do the same with Moussassi.

There are so many incredible fighters that could be getting the Ronda treatment by the UFC, and who are actually going into legit battles in divisions where there is so much talent you dont know if they'll make it or not.

But they keep trying to jam this division down our throats.

Fight the power! .............JK
2/18/13 8:07 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Ronda, nobody thinks you're a sex symbol anyways.

2/18/13 8:10 PM
soremano

Bad Monkey - 

UG: "What the fuck, Rousey thinks she's so hot.  She's not even close to a sex symbol." *masurbates the sadness away*

good post

2/18/13 8:12 PM
Whambo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 8:46 PM
nm
2/18/13 8:13 PM
Whambo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw my first reaction when I saw this was "it's ok Ronda, we don't either."
2/18/13 8:14 PM
PhilBaroni
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[IMG]http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1171269/Phil_Baroni__vs_Rodrigo_Ribeiro_DANCE_3.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Well I sure see myself as one.

Im sexy and I know it!

NYBA

PhilB
2/18/13 8:18 PM
KingOfFighters

She's a.meat.bomb, dont understand the hype. Phone Post
2/18/13 8:48 PM
puss'nmitts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey - 

VTFU for critical thinking! A lost art sadly...
2/18/13 8:50 PM
shootfighterbull

sadisticsoldier -
shootfighterbull - 
Dazednconfused - 
sadisticsoldier -
Chaelismyhero - 
shootfighterbull - 
Chaelismyhero - I dont really consider her a sex symbol.

I know i am going to take heat for this,but for wmma to be taken more serious i think attractive wmma fighters do not need to do "sexy" photo shoots. Thats just my opinion though. I mean i enjoy looking at the photos just as much as everybody else,but for it to be taken as a legit sport it probably needs to stop.
You're an idiot. Stop blathering, you baboon. Phone Post

Every thing i said was true dickhead

I'm not trying to be a dickhead, but a coma before dickhead would serve your statement well. Otherwise it seems like you are calling everything you said 'true dickhead.'
Lol way to nit pick. Who cares if he didn't put a coma, you know what he means. Phone Post

All I've gathered is that he is a sniveling baboon like you. Hating on people that are better than you is shameful. I pity the fool.

Haha, it was a joke. Not nitpicking or hating. It was a joke, that at least to me is funny because without the coma he is basically shit talking himself. Also, the wordplay with dickhead is a little funny to me. If anything I'm guilty of bad humor, not hate. Now calling people sniveling baboons, that is probably a different story. Also it is sad that you can't make a point without resorting to such.
There's no point needed to make. If I thought either of you weren't complete Cro-Magnon's, I'd address you as such. Phone Post
2/18/13 9:14 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -
yabadaba - 

It's about time we had another article on Ronda Rousey. It's been almost an hour since the last one.

you know she is the PPV main event of the biggest MMA organization in the world this weekend right?

Damn straight Chris. I went to see her last fight in Strikeforce, and I'm going to this one. I like any fighter that brings it and looks for the finish at all times. Phone Post
2/18/13 9:26 PM
mofomike
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she is annoying.

2/18/13 10:26 PM
sadisticsoldier
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to hear from the people who dislike Rousey specifically because she hasn't done enough to merit her status or attention, or anything close to that reasoning. What would she need to do in your eyes exactly? When will there be a turning point in your mind where you think she has earned enough to be respected? It would be cool to hear concrete and reasonable answers. Something that when she fails or prevails, she will be proving something to you or proving your right.
2/18/13 10:39 PM
Stimble
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 10:40 PM
There is some real nonsensical misogynistic bullshit going on here with Rousey.

In the same breath you hear people saying

1) She looks like a man / isn't 'hot' / is a 6/10 at best

and at the same time

2) she is only getting attention because of her looks / uses her sex appeal to sell fights / is an arrogant narcissist.

The interviewers continually asking these questions are jackasses. Why are you guys even having a conversation about whether she is sexy or not anyway? When was the last time there was a thread about how people only cared about Benson Henderson because of his looks?

Nobody cares about whether or not any of you think she is hot. I'd rather hear about how you keep your ballsacks smelling clean, because at least I might get some helpful advice out of it.
2/18/13 10:49 PM
soremano

Stimble - There is some real nonsensical misogynistic bullshit going on here with Rousey.

In the same breath you hear people saying

1) She looks like a man / isn't 'hot' / is a 6/10 at best

and at the same time

2) she is only getting attention because of her looks / uses her sex appeal to sell fights / is an arrogant narcissist.

The interviewers continually asking these questions are jackasses. Why are you guys even having a conversation about whether she is sexy or not anyway? When was the last time there was a thread about how people only cared about Benson Henderson because of his looks?

Nobody cares about whether or not any of you think she is hot. I'd rather hear about how you keep your ballsacks smelling clean, because at least I might get some helpful advice out of it.

agreed

2/18/13 11:01 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mofomike - 

she is annoying.

Agreed. I can't stand her voice or personality.
2/19/13 4:20 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -

Ziiiiiip.....fap fap fap Phone Post
2/19/13 4:20 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap -
soremano -

Shes even giving me a landing area lol Phone Post
2/19/13 4:29 AM
TEX4N32
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap -
soremano -

Phone Post
2/19/13 7:00 AM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's ok Ronda. I don't either! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.