UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I don't see myself as a sex symbol

2/19/13 7:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Don_Dada
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who said she was? Phone Post
2/19/13 9:13 AM
ryanJ
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey - 

Almost everyone on this site is retarded.

Interviewer:  "Do you think you are a sex symbol?"

Ronda: "I don't really think of myself as a sex symbol."

UG: "What the fuck, Rousey thinks she's so hot.  She's not even close to a sex symbol." *masurbates the sadness away*

Haha...I had logged in to post something similar...

It is not as though she just randomly called up a news crew and announced that she was not a sex symbol...they asked her the question ad she responded. 

2/19/13 9:36 AM
chaplinshouse
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?? u don't have to have sex, to be a 'sex symbol'

and for christ sake ronda, bang someone

2/19/13 9:40 AM
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bad Monkey - 

Almost everyone on this site is retarded.

Interviewer:  "Do you think you are a sex symbol?"

Ronda: "I don't really think of myself as a sex symbol."

UG: "What the fuck, Rousey thinks she's so hot.  She's not even close to a sex symbol." *masurbates the sadness away*

+1
2/19/13 9:44 AM
DonFrye_Fan

BBallfan - The woman is a genius, whether you love her or hate her, she keeps people talking about her.
Genius? "Reporters" interview her and they post it here. Like all other threads, people respond on them, but because it's about her, it makes her a genius? Lmao Phone Post
2/19/13 9:58 AM
onyx2002
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe people get upset that she answers questions. If she didn't answer the media, everyone would complain that she thinks she is too good for everyone.

On a side note...

let her bang bro.
2/19/13 10:14 AM
The Sauce
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - Neither do I. Somewhat attractive, but classlessness ruins even the hottest chicks.
Garlic is correct!! Phone Post
2/19/13 1:28 PM
Phil Cornelius

Every time a women becomes somewhat famous she gotta be a sex symbol...The women FIGHTS she is no where near a sex symbol maybe Gina was the closest to getting away with fighting and being a sex symbol. Halle Berry is a sex symbol Jolie is not Rhonda WTF...LOL
2/19/13 2:14 PM
MattyECB
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - "Wow, now it is hip to rip this gal to shreds?"

It's not about being "hip", it's about her getting hazed. She came into the UFC out of relative obscurity and is all of a sudden getting top billing as a champ, yet she has never had a fight in the octagon. And she is getting main stream fucking media coverage all over the place. There are guys who have been fighting in the UFC for years, who have never gotten anything close to her promotion.

Same level, or worse hazing would fall on almost any male fighter coming in for the first time as a main event with a belt and all that other jaz.

We are jealous. And the only way for her to turn it around, is to fucking destroy her opponent. I don't mean just win, I mean crush her in the first round definitively.

If she does that and the UG can't find anything about her performance to bitch about, she will have the hazing reduced by as much as 50-60% on this one fight alone. If she repeats it a few times in a row, we'll all put her balls in our mouths and start supporting her.

It's just how it is, accept it.

I agree and I think it's impressively faggoty to complain about the internet being too harsh lol
But I think alot of ppl consider it sexist for this simple reason:

Aldo and Cruz came from the WEC (Zuffa-owned) then when their divisions were absorbed into the UFC, they were automatically given UFC belts which they subsequently defended.

Ronda is coming from SF (Zuffa-owned) then when her division was absorbed by the UFC, she was automatically given a UFC belt which she will now defend.

Again, different because neither of those two fighters were promoted anywhere near the way Ronda is, they weren't given all this extra attention simply for having boobs, and they weren't single-handedly carrying the division, but I do think it's funny how much extra flak she gets lol

Mainly when ppl say, OMFG she should have fought for the belt, or
OMFG she's a paper champ, she hasn't defended...

Well no fuck, that's because there was no champion before. This is how Zuffa has done shit historically.
Rather ironically, I find the people who most often complain she hasn't defended her belt yet are the ones who don't want her to defend her belt and instead fight at catchweight.

But as said previously, only a faggot complains the internet is too harsh, especially on a fighter.
Ronda's a big girl -- if you respect her, you'll respect that she has some thick skin and is happy enough about blowing up, that she can take some hatorade without perioding all over the place like that chick in Superbad.

God knows every other fighter in the limelight gets shat on as much as possible without crossing the bashing-line lol
2/19/13 3:00 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she wouldnt be responding to a question about it if someone didn't say it. you guys think she just says all this shit unprovoked or something.

i swear to god 1/2 the rousey posts are from men on here projecting whatever they have against women, another 1/4 of them from uninformed people, and 1/4 from people complaining about too much rousey news.

regardless, she just said what everyones thinking - shes considered attractive for a female athlete, but if she wasn't a top level athlete, she wouldn't be anything special.
2/19/13 3:13 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This topic reminds me of Tosh's standup routine..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI2TRIVA7Tc
2/19/13 3:40 PM
shootfighterbull

MattyECB -
EvilMaster - "Wow, now it is hip to rip this gal to shreds?"

It's not about being "hip", it's about her getting hazed. She came into the UFC out of relative obscurity and is all of a sudden getting top billing as a champ, yet she has never had a fight in the octagon. And she is getting main stream fucking media coverage all over the place. There are guys who have been fighting in the UFC for years, who have never gotten anything close to her promotion.

Same level, or worse hazing would fall on almost any male fighter coming in for the first time as a main event with a belt and all that other jaz.

We are jealous. And the only way for her to turn it around, is to fucking destroy her opponent. I don't mean just win, I mean crush her in the first round definitively.

If she does that and the UG can't find anything about her performance to bitch about, she will have the hazing reduced by as much as 50-60% on this one fight alone. If she repeats it a few times in a row, we'll all put her balls in our mouths and start supporting her.

It's just how it is, accept it.

I agree and I think it's impressively faggoty to complain about the internet being too harsh lol
But I think alot of ppl consider it sexist for this simple reason:

Aldo and Cruz came from the WEC (Zuffa-owned) then when their divisions were absorbed into the UFC, they were automatically given UFC belts which they subsequently defended.

Ronda is coming from SF (Zuffa-owned) then when her division was absorbed by the UFC, she was automatically given a UFC belt which she will now defend.

Again, different because neither of those two fighters were promoted anywhere near the way Ronda is, they weren't given all this extra attention simply for having boobs, and they weren't single-handedly carrying the division, but I do think it's funny how much extra flak she gets lol

Mainly when ppl say, OMFG she should have fought for the belt, or
OMFG she's a paper champ, she hasn't defended...

Well no fuck, that's because there was no champion before. This is how Zuffa has done shit historically.
Rather ironically, I find the people who most often complain she hasn't defended her belt yet are the ones who don't want her to defend her belt and instead fight at catchweight.

But as said previously, only a faggot complains the internet is too harsh, especially on a fighter.
Ronda's a big girl -- if you respect her, you'll respect that she has some thick skin and is happy enough about blowing up, that she can take some hatorade without perioding all over the place like that chick in Superbad.

God knows every other fighter in the limelight gets shat on as much as possible without crossing the bashing-line lol
Wow are you pathetic. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.