UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> dhea?

2/18/13 1:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cruedi
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone ever use this? If so what dosage and does it help?

Thanks!
2/18/13 1:45 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like a shorthand way to say diarrhea
2/18/13 2:10 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turducken - looks like a shorthand way to say diarrhea

That Iv'e had, in some big doses and I DID NOT LIKE IT. ;)
2/19/13 1:11 AM
Kid Charlemagne
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a prohormone. If you do it'd be wise to take with an estrogen blocker or AI. The conversion to estrogen is oddly high.

100 mg of dhea is where you should be at to possibly see a difference.

When I cycled it, I didn't notice any difference. I've had people tell me it worked for them so who knows. I'm young they were older (possible explanation). Phone Post
2/19/13 1:39 AM
overEZ

I just started taking 50mg every other day. Can't say it's doing anything but I'm also taking a 500mg L arginine supplement at the same time. I feel like recovery is faster, but I'm also eating better.
2/19/13 9:43 AM
cruedi
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

overEZ - I just started taking 50mg every other day. Can't say it's doing anything but I'm also taking a 500mg L arginine supplement at the same time. I feel like recovery is faster, but I'm also eating better.

Thanks, I've been taking 6grams of L-arginine a day for about a year or so now. It took my BP from 145/95 to 120/80 in a matter of weeks, awesome stuff. I definitely get better recovery with it.

I'm just trying to add some more muscle these days, and since I'm an old man now (45) it hasn't been happening.

2/19/13 9:44 AM
cruedi

Kid Charlemagne -  Its a prohormone. If you do it'd be wise to take with an estrogen blocker or AI. The conversion to estrogen is oddly high.

100 mg of dhea is where you should be at to possibly see a difference.

When I cycled it, I didn't notice any difference. I've had people tell me it worked for them so who knows. I'm young they were older (possible explanation). Phone Post

Thanks, I am a bit older now (45) which is why I'm looking at this. Any suggestions for a estrogen blocker?
2/20/13 12:06 AM
overEZ

I forget where I read it, it might have been on some body building forums but they said you don't need an estrogen blocker if you taking less than 1000mg a day

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.